Are You Washed Up?

Options

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that have a problem getting old had problems when they were young.

I've gotten better in my old age. I knew when I was young that this life ? is a marathon not a race.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    At 32 I can still knock out 1000% of this board so NO

? ? , id slap you unconscious and ? you in the ass afterward, old ass ? , id make you keep it tight if we was sharing a cell ? .

i4px52.gif

This better be worth a grip of LOL's, my google search history now contains "? gif"

Im pretty sure it aint the first auto result for ? in your search history sweetheart.
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    At 32 I can still knock out 1000% of this board so NO

? ? , id slap you unconscious and ? you in the ass afterward, old ass ? , id make you keep it tight if we was sharing a cell ? .

i4px52.gif

This better be worth a grip of LOL's, my google search history now contains "? gif"

Im pretty sure it aint the first auto result for ? in your search history sweetheart.

atleast u don't discriminate based on skin color

Youre right, i have no issues treating a ? a ? a puerto rican a german or them little ? ass asians like hos
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    This is honestly a source of deep angst and anxiety for me. Knowing that the clutches of time is slowly going to take everything, not matter what. My dog, my family, my already marginal athletic ability, dying slowly other the course of months or even years, feeling every system in my body start to fail one by one, laying in a hospital bed with a thin sheet laid over me, a husk of my former self.

Sometimes I think about the fact I'm gonna be 30 in a year and half keeps me up and night, and I think maybe it would be better if I was just jumped in a lake with cinder blocks chained to my feet.

I always said I dont see the point in living past 30. Look at the responses in this thread....? sound pitiful.
    Like dogs that cut they nuts cut off.

Might just have to take that cinder block dive

Welp, if you don't got nuthin or no one to live for, whatchu waiting on, Jr.? ? it tho like "? it tho." I'm sure there's some long gone souls that'd love to have your spot and that would actually do something with their lives other than whine and indulge in self pity.

Stop all that punk ass high sidin. You don't sound cool, bruh. You sound inexperienced and stupid.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna go to sleep cause I know this thread is gonna be hilarious come morning.
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    This is honestly a source of deep angst and anxiety for me. Knowing that the clutches of time is slowly going to take everything, not matter what. My dog, my family, my already marginal athletic ability, dying slowly other the course of months or even years, feeling every system in my body start to fail one by one, laying in a hospital bed with a thin sheet laid over me, a husk of my former self.

Sometimes I think about the fact I'm gonna be 30 in a year and half keeps me up and night, and I think maybe it would be better if I was just jumped in a lake with cinder blocks chained to my feet.

I always said I dont see the point in living past 30. Look at the responses in this thread....? sound pitiful.
    Like dogs that cut they nuts cut off.

Might just have to take that cinder block dive

Welp, if you don't got nuthin or no one to live for, whatchu waiting on, Jr.? ? it tho like "? it tho." I'm sure there's some long gone souls that'd love to have your spot and that would actually do something with their lives other than whine and indulge in self pity.

Stop all that punk ass high sidin. You don't sound cool, bruh. You sound inexperienced and stupid.
    ? shut up and let that ? ? himself, dont need him passing on no ? genes anyway.

1 less waste of melanin on this planet is all
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna go to sleep cause I know this thread is gonna be hilarious come morning.

omar-little-smirk-shrug-o.gif

A lot of people seem to be upset in here
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Like I said in the Let's Get Healthy thread. I hate when people say "we are getting old". Naw, YOU just feel old because you don't take care of yourself ? head

True, true.

I see fat old mofos that were once relatively fit, tell me they old now too late.. then I see someone 10years older walking along like life is good lol
  • KLICHE
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    The youth today look old as hell though. I see why they think 30's is washed up.

Saw a 17 year old that damn near look like he had 3 kids and retirement in 10 years.

Think you hit the nail on the head!

I'm 35, get told I look mainly 28.. I said once, geez 7 years younger, not bad! lol

And had a builder come to the house he 26, dude looked ? 40!! I was thinking got damn, why these young cats look ike they aging so fast.. most I've seen anyway.
  • KLICHE
    Options
    ? you should be killed once you hit 30 if you aint got a wife or husband or kids, because your life has been worthless and youre taking up oxygen

Dudes like me over 30, no kids, I'm traveling and smashing ? around the world.

What's worse is people in their 20s with kids, debt and no main money source or career.

Didn't think of this! I noticed that too, I didn't go the kid route to work on my finances car and home.. And see a few young cats round the way with few kids, barely making it, and from the outside looking in, struggling. To each their own though. I got way too much traveling to do right now.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lmaooo what tf did this ? just say?
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you should be killed once you hit 30 if you aint got a wife or husband or kids, because your life has been worthless and youre taking up oxygen

Thats just the entree lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its sad a ? think someone washed in his 30's.
    That's telling me your life is so pointless an wreck less you think you'll be dead by 30.

? I plan on retiring in 3 yrs enjoy the world while I can still climb steps.
    Most of you youngins dont understand how to establish yourself nor are you established or even trying to be.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As for mid life crisis...

It comes from people taking care of their family or chasing a career and putting everything else in front of what's really important. it happens to men and women and ? is no joke.
    I already see 80% of ? on here will experience an early mid life crisis and won't even know it.
  • Asantewa
    Asantewa Members Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Options
    According to scripture there is a great honor that comes along with the process of aging. In eastern cultures aging is something that individuals should strive for. It is this western culture thats so obsessed with "youthfulness" that we shun the aging process as something inferior. Truthfully, the 20s are overrated, everything is new, and generally the experiences come with pain. Almost every successful person I know says the 30s are better than the 20s. I mean in our youth most of us are trying to figure out love, what we are gonna do with our lives, trying to make careers. The only way the aging process is daunting is if you are near 30 and have done nothing with your life. No career, no degrees, no credit ect. People are waiting longer to have children than ever before now so... Anyway, I think of life as a classroom, every life experience is a lesson, if you take what you need from the lesson you past the test, if you don't you become stagnant.

A great deal of people in my family have lived to be 100+, you only become washed up when your not manifesting properly. Truthfully, their are more 20 year olds who are washed up than older people. Most 20 year olds have no sense of responsibility, you guys have your parents taking care of you ect.

2000px-Maslow's_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg.png

From what I have gathered most individuals on this forum are still in the first stage of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, and adjusting to the second and third. I don't think the older members on here are washed up, they are progressing through life like everybody else.

Yet, most of y'all 20 year olds can barely provide y'all own water, food, and somewhere to sleep y'all the ones who are washed up! As you all are barely maintaining in the lowest paradigm of human development/personality.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Im pretty washed up. I don't look old and tired but all I wanna do is sit on the couch and watch reality shows.

Big mama post^^^^