The Official YMCMB/G-Unit vs MMG Beef Thread

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm late, irv says 50 a snitch and 50's response is too tell his father to die? Lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall actin lik 50 untouchable like everyone is scared of him . He had to jump gunplay
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »
    Some of yall actin lik 50 untouchable like everyone is scared of him . He had to jump gunplay

No street ? is untouchable. ? nobody is period.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I gotta question. If I had beef with Fat Cat, Alpo, Preacher & Wayne Perry & they said I was gangster & about that life but somebody like Tyler The Creator said I wasn't then who word holds more weight?

Neither, words don't mean ? to me, I focus on ACTIONS.

Talk all the big ? you want, your movements always reveal who you are

Does that make sense to you??
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody acting like he's untouchable, anybody can be touch,but ? like you go out the way to discredit every single thing about 50 whenever somebody have something to say about him,yet overlook the things real street ? (he beef with)says about him lol.

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In fairness, 50 didnt have to jump gunplay. Gunplay swung on 50 while he was amongst his people. Like a crew should do, they proceed to protect the hand that feeds them.

If you look at the vid, Mike Knox, Kidd kidd, and a Goon worked him. 50 walked up with his hands in his pocket
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »

In fairness, 50 didnt have to jump gunplay. Gunplay swung on 50 while he was amongst his people. Like a crew should do, they proceed to protect the hand that feeds them.

If you look at the vid, Mike Knox, Kidd kidd, and a Goon worked him. 50 walked up with his hands in his pocket

Lol on some "oh u thought that was gonna work ? "
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    New Meeky Mill video game where you can outrun the L's

http://meekymill.com/

This ? is hillarious

Lmaoooo dawgggg

I hate the internet
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JpnNraSMKI

Meek Mill's half sister Faith/Fameeka Williams sides w/ 50 in a new freestyle...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meek Mill's half sister Faith/Fameeka Williams sides w/ 50 in a new freestyle...

Smash!!!!!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wait, so we taking her word as fact now?

Nah ? outta here this beef should have shown ? that women always ? things up
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So wait she clearly in the rap said she don't know and never met Meek and the only reason she ran with the sister thing was becuz she waited for Meek to reveal that's not his sis and he never did and y'all still tryna give Meek a L off this??? I'm losing all hope for you ? smh
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay in school kids
  • b0sjesmang
    b0sjesmang Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »

Gunplay is a fool for going out on 50's crew just by himself.
    Give him credit though that he did it.
    Still he is a fool and could have used his brain before he got whooped
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why give gunplay credit for that ? ?
    Might as well give stitches credit too
    But they both are junkies so that ? probably made sense to them
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek just need to chill and not call any one out. i actually liked Repo better than Raid. i like ooooh ? em as well. i dont know if he can bounce back though. Drake killed him and 50 buried him
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo when is D4 supposed to drop anyway?
  • b0sjesmang
    b0sjesmang Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options
    Why give gunplay credit for that ? ?
    Might as well give stitches credit too
    But they both are junkies so that ? probably made sense to them

Gunplay had nothing to do with 50 he just did that for Ross.
    He probably was coked up and thought he was superman, flew straight to the ground.

Still i wouldnt be on 50's team seems like he always has some dirt on ya if you try to go against him.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    meek just need to chill and not call any one out. i actually liked Repo better than Raid. i like ooooh ? em as well. i dont know if he can bounce back though. Drake killed him and 50 buried him

50 ain't even dropped a diss foh with the ? ridding
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • gemini86
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Chill with that. theres truth to what I said. Meek was a laughing stock again after the 50 ? . It is what it is.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Chill with that. theres truth to what I said. Meek was a laughing stock again after the 50 ? . It is what it is.

I just read that 50 has $16 million in assets and $27 million in debts

Is that a rich ? ?

Can someone from the G-Unit street team explain this??
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Weren't y'all saying 50 is too big/rich to entertain a rap beef by rapping, even though he's a rapper??
  • gemini86
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

I just read that 50 has $16 million in assets and $27 million in debts

Is that a rich ? ?

Can someone from the G-Unit street team explain this??

Yes.. I'm not gonna sit here and defend another mans pockets. Dude is one of my favorite rappers ever and that's that. Even if that ? is true, I wish I had that much in my account. I'm paying off a credit card right now lol
This discussion has been closed.