Man ? these cobra tanks

i stopped playing this game a solid 2 months because of those tanks B
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Man ? these cobra tanks

i stopped playing this game a solid 2 months because of those tanks B

I was reading a walkthrough and I'm close to the one with the 7 cobra tanks and Arkham Knight's tank. Man I ain't looking forward to that all. lol. Just gotta be patient. I got that Cobra Lure upgrade though. It helped me in that last battle I had with them.
    Glad I listened to y'all with upgrading the batmobile first because it most def. helped.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Loved the game but it has its flaws and of course with the Batman Mythos and Arkham Universe lots of missed opportunities for storylines, side missons and additional characters.
  • jee504
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Loved the game but it has its flaws and of course with the Batman Mythos and Arkham Universe lots of missed opportunities for storylines, side missons and additional characters.

The most glaring thing I see is the lack of boss battles. City and Origins had the best boss battles. The ones on Knight seem like the worst of the series. Where I'm at in the game now, I don't see anymore bosses popping up.
    I was hyped too in regards to Scarecrow because that brought me back with the battles with him in Asylum.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

The most glaring thing I see is the lack of boss battles. City and Origins had the best boss battles. The ones on Knight seem like the worst of the series. Where I'm at in the game now, I don't see anymore bosses popping up.
    I was hyped too in regards to Scarecrow because that brought me back with the battles with him in Asylum.

Yeah not much boss battles... Still lots of potential side missions and characters that were left on the table.

And in terms of gameplay an option that would have been dope is the ability to incorporate the Bat Wing when in tank battles have it fly by and drop missiles etc.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah not much boss battles... Still lots of potential side missions and characters that were left on the table.

And in terms of gameplay an option that would have been dope is the ability to incorporate the Bat Wing when in tank battles have it fly by and drop missiles etc.

That's what I was expecting when the batmobile first gets destroyed, I have a feeling they were going to do something with the batwing but probably ran out of time and just scrapped it altogether.
  • jee504
    Options
    Finished the game a few days ago. While the scope and addition of the batmobile were cool, I felt a few things lacking. Mostly were the boss battles like I mentioned earlier. I wanted more Scarecrow from Asylum. His presence was underwhelming just like Hugo Strange in City. Rocksteady could have borrowed that interactive fight with Deathstroke in Origins and incorporated it in this game with him and Arkham Knight.
    Only things I had left to do was ending the Deathstroke side mission and the Riddler. I'm good on that. Sorry Catwoman.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think this still broke for PC
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out of the Trilogy of Asylum, City and Knight

This was the weakest of the 3.

Arkham City

Arkham Asylum

Arkham Knight

This game lacked epic boss battles, all the stupid tank battles where annoying after awhile, and the city was boring with just thugs and nothing else, and its annoying that there wasn't move of the team up parts. I would rather play as robin or Cat woman the whole time.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did everything except the Riddler stuff. ? all that. Watched the full Knightfall protocol on Youtube.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I can't complete that last Firefly mission for ? ! Can't seem to catch him to save my life smh Gave up after a million attempts.
    Then watched the Knight protocol ending on youtube fml
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These Riddler challenges are ? me the ? off!

When I finally catch up with this guy i want to see graphic ? violence with blood.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ the Deathstroke fight being a ? tank battle. Could have been an epic fight. Arkham Origins did Deathstroke more justice.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ the Deathstroke fight being a ? tank battle. Could have been an epic fight. Arkham Origins did Deathstroke more justice.

The Deathstroke fight in Origins had me hyped as hell. Wish they had him as the final boss instead of Bane again. Also ? his boss fight in Knight, and the Arkham Knights. They could of made that ? epic as ? but nothing but stupid ? vehicle battles or ones with dozens of guys.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tanks and Riddles ? this game up.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a "return to arkham" game coming out isnt there? a sequel? or is it a DLC to Arkham Knight?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I like that they have different villains involved, but it would be awesome if they did a game where Joker wasnt the mastermind behind the whole game. Give someone else a chance to be the mastermind.
  • jee504
    Options
    I think Return to Arkham is Asylum and City running on the PS4 and XB1 just with updated graphics.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
  • jee504
    Options
    I really thought Arkham Knight would have had missions in the story that brought you to Asylum and City. I didn't buy any DLC for it so I don't know about that.
    They dropped the ball in a few spots but overall they nailed Batman as a whole series.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Wish dc would do a deal with Rocksteady for games. I want a flash and green lantern game. Wonder woman could be cool too. Like some ? of war ? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Wish dc would do a deal with Rocksteady for games. I want a flash and green lantern game. Wonder woman could be cool too. Like some ? of war ? .

i thought they were doing a superman game?
  • jee504
    Options
    I wish we got a Superman game from them. Their next game is Arkham VR.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/14/rocksteady-announces-batman-arkham-vr/
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

i thought they were doing a superman game?

I thought i recalled rumors that a superman game was happening but i havent heard anything on it at all. Assume it would have been announced and had atleast a status update at the last E3 or two.