What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Indecisive females....

CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do we need to do everything?
rocket-2.gif
Rasta.xxCivicxx_Goldie_7figzAZTGdallas' 4 evairon man1Olorun22MrMinimalistAlready Home_17reapin505mosincredibleYoung StefVulcanRavenaneed123atribecalledgabigalaxy_1221

Replies

• Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goat video...that lioness was acting like female be at the mall, can't make up her mind. Dudes on the other hand, well the Lion showed what we do, go in and grab our shit.
    _Goldie_deadeyeVulcanRavengalaxy_1221
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only alpha males understand how much we really mean to these broads out here. Without us they wouldn't be able to do shit.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    _Goldie_kingtob330aneed123galaxy_1221
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    You know how lucky you gotta fuckin be, to have 500 mfs run by untouched until your dumbass runs through.

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Aha you kno' when you have bitches over and its takeaway/pick a movie time smh

Netflix and chill's can be Woat, fuck around and spend an hr trying to decide on a movie.

Not if you limit her choices n sway the choice in your favor
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    women do that shit to be funny ansee if we take charge.

they ask you to choose but say no yet they don't want to make a choice.

they want the privilege to say no without giving you the chance to say no
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit was hilarious. Lion came out the blue like man fuck this im tired of waiting
    CeLLaR-DooRYoung Stefgalaxy_1221
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The king

giphy-5_zpsmkd4dgcz.gif
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

blackgod813aneed123
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Choosing dinner is basically the hardest decision I make every night

Por Que?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »

Por Que?

Because you always want to mix it up a bit and then end up eating the same shit.
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    BiblicalAtheist Young Stefatribecalledgabi
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Por Que?

Because you always want to mix it up a bit and then end up eating the same shit.

It aint that hard to choose between pizza and chinese girl.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • MrMinimalistMrMinimalist Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ip Man is always the first Netflix & Chill pick. They all liked it.

As for decisions, I suggest 2-3 of my choices. When she don't pick one then I pick one of for us because I'm fine with any of them.
  • the dukesterthe dukester Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Females across all species instinctively want to be the co-pilot, to the man's pilot.

The environmental ecosystem gets upended when females are forced to become pilots when they lack the necessities (leadership skills, risk-taking, and alpha-like characteristics.)

Gender roles have stood the test of time for a reason.
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Well one thing that I am sure about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOtcyK3hF8

Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    kid_khameleon
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ip Man is always the first Netflix & Chill pick. They all liked it.

As for decisions, I suggest 2-3 of my choices. When she don't pick one then I pick one of for us because I'm fine with any of them.

Why do this to yall selfs when yall could harddrive and chill
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

Por Que?

Say word

That shit is even worse on a diet cause your options are restricted
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well one thing that I am sure about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOtcyK3hF8

Whats wrong with bread? @obnoxiouslyfresh

Which cac said it was bad?
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif