Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    It pains me to say this but Georgetown need to fire JT3!!! His father didn't accomplish all that just for him to come there ? the family name up. He need to take that wack ass system back to Princeton and leave that ? there.

I have been saying this ever since Steph came in and crushed the buildings. He is recruiting the wrong type dudes to play that ? ass system. I don't watch much college ball but when I do it's Georgetown. Every time i see them i get so frustrated. They can go out and beat a top 10 school and then the next game struggle and lose to a weaker team. I'm not sure if JT3 is a better coach than Craig Esherick at this point.

JT3 ? kills his chances with that ? system. Georgetown gets some of the best players in the country. The Princeton system is meant to help teams like Princeton when they play teams like Georgetown, Kentucky, UNC, etc. Why the ? would you as the team with the better athletes and ball players run that ? when you playing teams like Princeton? That is why he is a ? ? he hurting his own damn chances. Let your horses run they ass into the ground.

That is reason why he also not getting a lot of top DC & MD players like that anymore. The ones he do get its only because of the name and what Georgetown means to the people from here and remember the good ol' days.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    If that's the case @Beezus @jazzybella y'all slacking

Slacking on what?

I see you skipped right over what was being discussed.

All I know is that I was @ed in the Donkey about some ? that weren't mine and now Beta banned
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    What are your top 10 R&B artist

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Beta's banned a week.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broads give out pictures to people they meet on the Internet and then get upset when said pictures end up on the Internet.....Ill never understand that
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Beta's banned a week.

He'll be locked right back up if he continue to go in there
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now we talking...just going list singers

Musiq
    Corinne Bailey Rae
    Sinatra
    Bob Marley
    Badu
    Lauryn Hill
    Miguel
    Teddy P
    Adele
    MJ

Honorable mention: John Legend and The Weeknd
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I posted my own nude well kinda lol
  • Beezus
    Options
    Sorry, late post
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Broads give out pictures to people they meet on the Internet and then get upset when said pictures end up on the Internet.....Ill never understand that

Because giving out pictures to a ? who obviously she felt comfortable with shouldn't warrant him to act like a ? boy and release them to others. Why can't he just appreciate the chicks body and leave it at that. Y'all IC ? amuse me smh
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    Sorry, late post

.....it's never too late for a nude from a female
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    No particular order

Maxwell
    Michael Jackson
    Jill Scott
    Anita Baker
    Whitney Houston
    Ronald Isley
    Luther Vandross
    Melanie Fiona
    D'Angelo
    Lauryn Hill
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Because giving out pictures to a ? who obviously she felt comfortable with shouldn't warrant him to act like a ? boy and release them to others. Why can't he just appreciate the chicks body and leave it at that. Y'all IC ? amuse me smh

How you feel comfortable with anybody you don't actually know, if you do that and end up being exposed just take the L and keep it moving
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there must 've been some sort of error...

i didnt get a notification that my inbox received it
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

SMH cheap seats not scumbags (except for Beta) and we stay missing out
  • jazzybella
    Options

How you feel comfortable with anybody you don't actually know, if you do that and end up being exposed just take the L and keep it moving

Actually I've built some solid friendships from this site. I've chilled with ICers in real life. A lot of posters have been on here for years so it's kind of hard not to grow some type of attachment with others. All because some come in here to troll, there are posters who probably tell the IC more than they do their own family and friends. It's all about perspective
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im not saying its right or wrong for the pictures to be posted, thats irrelevant.....the point is chicks participate in risky behavior without thinking about the possible consequences. I try to tell people once you put your information out there its no longer your information, its 2016 smarten up.

Its going to continue to happen though because girls love that type of attention and drama

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/EzVxEVfr8Og

Yo this is sad and hilarious at the same time. That dude is 32 I thought it was a kid the whole time
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    https://youtu.be/EzVxEVfr8Og

Yo this is sad and hilarious at the same time. That dude is 32 I thought it was a kid the whole time

I've always wondered where that gif came from
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I could never get into Keith Sweat, his voice is annoying as hell
  • Beezus
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

It was one of my late night beefs with kat lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

It was one of my late night beefs with kat lol

That was your um "dinner" picture correct?
This discussion has been closed.