Did anyone see the boondocks, Sunday night, did you know them ni99as was real, LMAO!

Options
Sourpatch Kid
Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Fleece "? Warrior" Johnson

What would you do, if you got locked up with these ? .

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea I knew they were really.

and SMH @ Riley wanting to go to jail.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That ? Fleece Johnson make you not even run a stop sign
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did anyone hear some rumor that Tyler Perry was suing the Boondocks?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cake4real wrote: »

I can't see why he would take this ? personal because even me being a christian or anything, if anyone criticized me in good humor, I'd laugh at it and give them equal respect from one black brother to another. This ? just isn't serious, he should just sue Spike Lee while he's at it if this is true but I'll still support both critics because it's entertaining.
  • sweetnata19
    sweetnata19 Members Posts: 187
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yes, I knew that he was real and that he likes a man's butt.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Smh.............
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't see why he would take this ? personal because even me being a christian or anything, if anyone criticized me in good humor, I'd laugh at it and give them equal respect from one black brother to another. This ? just isn't serious, he should just sue Spike Lee while he's at it if this is true but I'll still support both critics because it's entertaining.

exactly. him suing makes it even more suspect about him. just take the L, and keep it movin. he's no different than anybody else who caught the shots from boondocks.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That ? Fleece Johnson make you not even run a stop sign

this..................
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    cot damn, I ain't know these ? was real.....right down to the "I like ya and I want ya" speech
  • RAAJ B
    RAAJ B Members Posts: 46
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cake4real wrote: »

best thing he should of done is ignored it and say that stuff is false now everybody gonna be like. u wouldnt e doing this if it wasnt true, and that ? fleece is ? , that ? is seriously messed up
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    cot damn, I ain't know these ? was real.....right down to the "I like ya and I want ya" speech

y'all missin out. Lockup Raw is that show.

I haven't seen the episode of The Boondocks yet, but I'm surprised that there hasn't been a mention of a Holly Berry (born Marcus Thomas) character. Dude got locked up and now believes he's woman. I think that was on the same episode that Fleece was in.

(edit) I can't find a video yet, but here's a transcript from that show: http://www.livedash.com/transcript/lockup__raw-(living_the_life)/5304/MSNBC/Friday_March_26_2010/177703/

Start reading at 00:40:32, that's where they introduce Marcus aka Holly Berry.

(edit #2)http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/meet-marcus-thomas-a-k-a-holly-berry/69n24z1

Meet Holly Berry.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    mcgruder run u ?
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited July 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    exactly. him suing makes it even more suspect about him. just take the L, and keep it movin. he's no different than anybody else who caught the shots from boondocks.
    RAAJ B wrote: »
    best thing he should of done is ignored it and say that stuff is false now everybody gonna be like. u wouldnt e doing this if it wasnt true, and that ? fleece is ? , that ? is seriously messed up

You know what the person who told me that said they got it from mediatakeout so just dismiss it. I don't believe anything that's said on that site and like all of you have said it would be best to ignore.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    y'all missin out. Lockup Raw is that show.

you crazy, that ? is depressing
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    why would any man want to go to jail or ? another man in the ? ?