Tax Season 2016 Edition

Options
124»

Comments

• white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Please, yall ? lying out your ass talmbout you getting 10k back from the government

Most yall goofy ? prolly OWE money

I'll post proof. idgaf.
    I never lied in my life

Post it then
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    For real for real, i hope they get rid of that obama care ? , lol @ forcing young healthy people to pay old peoples health care

This ? is so fuckd up. Them Obamacare plans are high as hell. Meanwhile, these hoodrats with bastard children get free healthcare.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those of you w/out health insurance... what's the hesitation? Is it too expensive?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Those of you w/out health insurance... what's the hesitation? Is it too expensive?

Havent been to doctor since elementry school.

Im 27

So basically a waste of money.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A trip to the emergency room can bankrupt you and ruin your credit. Key word: emergency. It can happen at any time, any age.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    A trip to the emergency room can bankrupt you and ruin your credit. Key word: emergency. It can happen at any time, any age.

And the medical industry is the biggest scam in America. It can because the insane amounts they overcharge for everything.

I would rather have universal healthcare and have a larger amount come out of my taxes with the peace of mind im covered no matter what.

A person with insurance in America can just as easy go bankrupt and in debt fighting a cancer diagnosis
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    killap wrote: »

Havent been to doctor since elementry school.

Im 27

So basically a waste of money.

This
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Anyone use that free turbotax app on the phone where you take a pic of your w2?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Getting majority of the property taxes back I pay on the cribs so I will have a good chunk back.
    Stack some
    Stock pics
    I want A new whip so a maybe a nice down payment

What you thinkin bout getting?
    Audi RS5 (2014)

U gonna keep the Infinity cuh?
    Nah man, the G got to go
    Keeping the Legend tho

That's wsup! U gots to keep the Ac on some Luda ? . lol

I'm actually gonna make a move on a two seater prolly this summer. After some back and forth deliberation (750, 650), I'm roll w/ a CTS V coupé.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    doing my ? last minute on turbo tax @KillaCham @Young_Chitlin what up!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got my checks...I'M RICH ? !!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always have to pay :/

Lol Yea i always wonder if ? realize the low key self ether of always gettin money back :/
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate all you refund ?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every tax season im like nino brown talking to G Money......" Im on the run"
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? owe like ? ....

been hustling all day trying to move money into the the right accounts so they can get their ? ....smh

? the government
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    wtf why it say that health insurance penalty 975? I thought it 600 something?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    The tax penalty starts at $695

they hit me with that 975 lmao
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »

And the medical industry is the biggest scam in America. It can because the insane amounts they overcharge for everything.

I would rather have universal healthcare and have a larger amount come out of my taxes with the peace of mind im covered no matter what.

A person with insurance in America can just as easy go bankrupt and in debt fighting a cancer diagnosis

its a huge racket...i used to deal wit work comp..the ? is artificially high

a prescription may cost 20 dollars...after bouncing around several companies (pharmacy benefit managers and other ? ) for NO NEEDED REASON that ? can and does jump up a few hundred dollars....insurers weasel their way out of coverage and the injured is left wit a bill that doesny have no sense being as high as it is

and the crazy thing is these services that bounce around are often all subsidiaries of one major company, often an insurance firm...they be payin themselves like 5 time for ONE product....

which is y we have national health insurance. ..tooooooo many billion dollar companies need theirs and aint givin that up GREEN LIVES MATTERS
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ex's dad is caked up, cool ass dude and you'd never guess he's republican. Never made sense to me

Then she told me how much he pays in taxes every year....

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Thought this was about my ? Tax beloved