Should Peyton Retire?

Options
2»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    His arm is gone he need to retire. Bubble gum lobs getting picked him needing everything perfect for success and getting all the glory cuz he get to tell out Omaha all damn game. All those young rb draft picks that got tuned off cuz it was all bout him Moreno and Ball aint have a chance

Didn't Moreno have a career year with Peyton?

I don't like him but let's not act like he wasn't an all-time great.

It aint about all time great. They both were first round picks who get neutered in a system when they never will get shine or confidence. Peyton changes plays and has all the control. Moreno did well when he left but got hurt. Ball never was given a real chance. 1 fumble now u turned off.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    What's crazy is Montana won his last 2 Superbowls after having the same surgery...

Montana was still at his prime tho.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tebow had career year when he had Thomas and Decker too...

1 elite season out of 4 in Denver, with the Colts it was like every year, he was/is done...

And Broncos have had a pretty great D the whole time he has been there, better than any with the Colts...

The big myth was Manning made players around him better. When he went to Denver I thought it was the other way around. I thought Demariyus Thomas, Julius Thomas, Decker and Welker MADE MANNING Better and extended his career. Look at DT stats with Manning and Look at Decker stats with Fitzpatrick. Decker on pace for 14 touchdowns, he has 7-8 right now and he missed 1 or 2 games.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    achewon87 wrote: »
    What's crazy is Montana won his last 2 Superbowls after having the same surgery...

Montana was still at his prime tho.

He was 33 and 34 respectively when he won those...

Peyton was 35 when the injury happened...

Again it's a shame to see him go out like this...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Not sure how anyone can say he needs to come back now. It's over. He got his ring, but he got dragged to it by that D.

13-23, 141 yards, 1 Pick and 1 Fumble.....go out on top, Diddy (corny nickname made up by me). Hang that ? up
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, he hasn't completed a full season in 2 or 3 years. The decline is obvious and painful to watch. He got a ring. Go out on top.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of Peyton haters got the I eat ass face on right now
  • 1017Hustler
    1017Hustler Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Options
    not quite yet