edited July 2010
    Options
    damn,, mdizzle got money now?! my ? ,, bout time
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn,, mdizzle got money now?! my ? ,, bout time

lmao@this. did i say i was livin in poverty or some ? before?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao@this. did i say i was livin in poverty or some ? before?

nah,,just had to ? wit u,, when u go be online again?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man I know you might call it ? /think it looks like a kid game from looking at videos but Little Big Planet is the coldest ? you'll play, might as well wait for LBP 2 though it drop in Nov I think

Yeah, and if you get it, I'll hop on it with you and play. Sure B will too. This game here has me laughing the whole time, it's just one of them funny as ? games. Annoying at times when you play online though and all people do is pull you into fires or make you fall to your death. SMH then you can't come back until the next check point.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Yeah, and if you get it, I'll hop on it with you and play. Sure B will too. This game here has me laughing the whole time, it's just one of them funny as ? games. Annoying at times when you play online though and all people do is pull you into fires or make you fall to your death. SMH then you can't come back until the next check point.

lol I cant front I do that ? cause its funny as hell, slapping ppl to make them fall to their death off a ledge =GOAT
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol I cant front I do that ? cause its funny as hell, slapping ppl to make them fall to their death off a ledge =GOAT

Yeah, I KNOW! lol but I do it too but when the ? excessive, I get mad lol

I HATE it when I'm jumping from a platform to another, or a swinging object and they latch onto me to ? me. That just irks me so bad. It's like I've tried over and over and over and died and when I finally almost get it, now you ? me lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Yeah, I KNOW! lol but I do it too but when the ? excessive, I get mad lol

I HATE it when I'm jumping from a platform to another, or a swinging object and they latch onto me to ? me. That just irks me so bad. It's like I've tried over and over and over and died and when I finally almost get it, now you ? me lol

lol I do that if I know Im not gonna make the jump lol Im hoping the other gonna make it