whats your walking dead favorite

Options
Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Lights, Camera, Action!
since the season premier is coming on tonight after the marathon i'll ask whats your favorite

season?

episode?

favorite/funny moment?

character? who and why who do you think gets it in the most?

for me i'd have to say

season 4

no sanctuary - one of the most intense goriest action packed episodes. the tension in the begging with that throat slitting slaughterhouse scene man I thought either rick, bob or glenn wasn't going to make it out of that.

favorite moment was when rick bit the throat out of one of those nomads when his son was about to get ? . funniest moment was when Abraham two pieced Eugene for lying. Eugene was sleep for four episodes lol.

for favorite character i'd say Rosita I don't care how much work she puts in just look at her second up is michonne for that sword slinging boo-tay

of course you don't have to answer these question in the same fashion I did you could lay it all out in one or two sentences it you want to. I just want to know your thoughts so far.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i almost cried when the prison got attacked

damn shame a boy became a man that day
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 4

Shane was trill
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "funniest moment was when Abraham two pieced Eugene for lying. Eugene was sleep for four episodes lol."

L...M...A...O! That muthafucca was nite nite the WHOLE time. The sound when he hit that ground was cringe worthy.

Let's see...mines definitely was when Rick trill level hit Ultimate Rage Mode, ripped dudes throat out wit his teeth, and gutted the other one like a damn fish. THAT s*** made me yell out "OH...S***!! GUT THAT MUTHAFUCCA!!"

Goriest moment...Noah's death. That s***...smh. Still have nightmares about that scene.

F*** Dat ? Moment...When Laurie told Shane that Rick was gonna be the father of THEIR baby, and to pretty much back the f*** off.

BUT THEN, goes back and tell Rick how unstable Shane is, and that Rick need to do something about it...aka...? him.

AND THEN, had the AUDACITY to get mad at Rick for killing Shane!! Smh. Pretty much this hefa put two best friends against each other on purpose, and had one eliminate the other. This is why ? be HOH on ? like that.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My favorite season I would say is the first one ..and favorite episodes were towards the end when they made it to the CDC thinking it was a safe Haven