Post Your Favorite Bar

Options
13»

Comments

• MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o the thick ? working at Prospect Park off Richmond. I done soiled a couple of them hoes sheets.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to head to Mo's in Fort Greene. I smashed a lot of chicks in this ? . Hopefully i don't get recognized by an old fling or old friends from my high school days. I hope they have new bartenders because the old ones are starting to notice that i don't tip

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/08/nyc-bars-that-play-rap/mos-fort-greene

o.jpg

Because there are more neighborhoods in New York than the Internet will allow you to believe, Mo's is not only a bar where you can watch sports and listen to hip-hop, but is also in a neighborhood where you don't have to share your space with every ? in the city. The Fort Greene crowd can be a bit older (and by older we mean, they consider their credit score several times a year but they still know what ratchet means.) Is it small? Of course. Does it have a great happy hour—it's on this list right? Hell, even the hipsters write great Yelp reviews about the place. They play oldhead rap and new stuff, but you can successfully avoid a "trap night" and you've probably already forgotten how much happier you were before that trend happened.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options