Hillary just MOLLYWOPPED Sanders with black voters lol damn

Options

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/02/clinton-campaign-gives-private-prison-lobbyist-cash-to-charity-218524

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign made an $8,600 donation to a women's prison charity late last year and got the money from an ironic source: political contributions from private prison lobbyists.

However, Clinton's campaign is still taking in much larger sums gathered by at least one prominent lobbyist linked to the prison industry.

Despite the refunds, Clinton campaign continues to benefit handsomely from the fundraising assistance of some closely connected to the private prison business. In another report filed Sunday night, the campaign disclosed that Richard Sullivan of Capitol Counsel—until recently, a Raleigh, N.C.-based federally registered lobbyist for the for-profit prison operator GEO Group—bundled $69,363 in donations for Clinton in the fourth quarter, bringing his total for the year to a whopping $274,891.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    If winning the majority of Super Tuesday was indicative of a nomination, then Hillary would've won in '08. Let's not forget. also the proportional distribution of delegates means that Hilary's lead isn't really as big of a gap as u ? make it out to be considering there's still thousands of delegates up for grabs. Remember, Hilary had the super delegates on her side last time as well and look at where that landed her.

Let ? play out.

It's interesting to me that ? like to pretend that Bernie hasn't already beaten obamas individual contribution record, and has overcome the vast majority of a easily 60 point lead that Hilary had less than a year ago. The more time that goes by it gives him the advantage, if his momentum up till this point is any indication.

The demographics of the up and coming elections are becoming more and more in Sander's favor,this race is far from over.

It's over, bruh. Quote me on that.
    There's no denying the odds are stacked. But I'm riding till the wheels fall off. Zero ? given

Would u consider the things Bernie Sanders has proposed realistic? Are u riding with sanders off principle??

I would certainly say that his economic plans are idealistic, without a doubt. But pulling the monetary leverage out from under the .1%ers feet with the support of the next generation means a lot to me man.

Yes it is about priniciple for me at the end of the day, other wise like I said, it is against my interests economically but the bigger picture means more to me.

I respect that. At least you're honest about it and going into it knowing the positions and realities of it all
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    If winning the majority of Super Tuesday was indicative of a nomination, then Hillary would've won in '08. Let's not forget. also the proportional distribution of delegates means that Hilary's lead isn't really as big of a gap as u ? make it out to be considering there's still thousands of delegates up for grabs. Remember, Hilary had the super delegates on her side last time as well and look at where that landed her.

Let ? play out.

It's interesting to me that ? like to pretend that Bernie hasn't already beaten obamas individual contribution record, and has overcome the vast majority of a easily 60 point lead that Hilary had less than a year ago. The more time that goes by it gives him the advantage, if his momentum up till this point is any indication.

The demographics of the up and coming elections are becoming more and more in Sander's favor,this race is far from over.

It's over, bruh. Quote me on that.
    There's no denying the odds are stacked. But I'm riding till the wheels fall off. Zero ? given

Would u consider the things Bernie Sanders has proposed realistic? Are u riding with sanders off principle??

I understand your cynicism, but cynicism should not keep you (not you) from voting for the candidate you want. If Hillary gets the nomination, I'll vote for Hillary, but right now I'm pledging my vote to the candidate with integrity.

None of what Sanders has proposed can be done overnight, and he's said as much. However, electing Sanders will be a step towards shifting the tides of gross inequity in this country. I don't like things the way they are and he is the only candidate that has pledged to make a substantive change.

I think sanders represents hope for change in policy. However, this idea that he's "anti-establishment" yet he's been in office for 25 years as either a representative or senator.

He also voted for the same crime bill clinton backed, even though it did not contain a ban on assault rifles. As much as people want to believe in Sanders' "integrity" his record speaks otherwise
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Not likely a republican congress is going to pass either of their proposals anyways, without major concessions
    very true and a good reminder that Hillary's theory of getting things done is based on... uh... i guess a magic spell she keeps in her wizard tome
    t amazes me that so many people were willing to fall for the "everything will be free" rhetoric Sanders was pushing without really asking how that would come about.
    because Hillary isn't telling you she'll give out a bunch of free stuff (even if it's "less free stuff" than Sanders)?
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    NJ.
    not an ideal state for guns, to be sure

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    What had me scratching my head is I can't find the actual details on Trump's policies he's proposing just the taxes SMMFH.

Trump ain't stupid the ? actually has a chance of winning. That man will destroy the fabric that is America. Why don't they interview his ex-wives..... If they want a good laugh....

Most people don't know much about financial issues. Financial side Hilary will be great, but as far as social and foreign affairs that are 3rd world she really is ? . Tbh. None of these candidates are great and black America will be forced either come as a monolith or perish as individuals. It's here now, but not as vividly, but in the next 20 years it will.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The older black people will not be voting for Bernie, it's clear and he will not win. This was a pipe dream. They did not go into the communities and bring clear communication for what he is going to do and how he is going to help the black community. The older generation like the Clintons and that's who they will be voting for, but I'm guessing Trump will win though. This is why Trump is clearly going after the white vote and Hilary is carrying too many L's right now and he can probably secure majority of the white vote.

Why why why ?????!!??

Clinton's are a brand and been in American subconscious for 30 years so there is a familiarity with them.With Bernie Sanders if you was to go back 2 years ago nobody knew of Bernie. It's a stupid reason but it is what it is.

This a got dam shame. So if ? runs for president are we voting for that too?