AYO LADIES WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE WORST FATHER ON THE IC??..

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Johnnyroccit
    Lmao @ Asking a moderator to save you in this sub-forum a whole lotta ? in the audience tonight
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Aint nothin wrong with lickin taint every once in a while.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 or Mark
    @Chicity which mod did you ask to remove your picture?

? the same size as a cell phone you ugly ass gremlin I blame boldchild for this movement

Lmao

Only non sexy ? gets their pics removed @thatboydizz
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at " the same size as a cell phone" ....
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at these bullet points
    "Lazy"
    "dog catcher"
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Chicity which mod did you ask to remove your picture?

? the same size as a cell phone you ugly ass gremlin I blame boldchild for this movement
    You seem upset about something b

Try to refrain from @'ing me as you struggle with ya emotions
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit
    Disgusting. No wonder this place is ? . A grown ass man asking for his pictures to be removed. So ? don't get torched no more on here?? They politetly ask a mod to take them down and save all humiliation. Naa this cant be the same website I signed up to

Which mod is aiding and abetting this ? ass behavior?????????
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Bruh
    spike99.gif

gotta give it to you fam, you consistently put in work....the only thing im mad about is the fact that you got time to do this ? smh

while im enjoying life and building with my family, you get to sit up and make tributes to your favorite internet avatars.....i cant be living right....i mean who decides this ? anyway?

im about to put in my 2 week notice and tell them im pursuing a platinum clap back thread......WITH pics ?

mrw-someone-tells-me-all-deal-with-it-gifs-need-the-pixelated-sunglasses-46687.gif

It aint about time maybe some of just move a little faster in life then the rest. Make better choices it's as simple as that. You had won the court battle right? When the last time you took your daughter to go to see her mother? She was crying and hurting while I was texting her because she haven't seen her in months and months. Get your ? together haf

Why is it his job to take her to see her mother?

Funny how non-parents always got the most to say about parenting.

• thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit
    Kat wrote: »
    Bruh
    spike99.gif

gotta give it to you fam, you consistently put in work....the only thing im mad about is the fact that you got time to do this ? smh

while im enjoying life and building with my family, you get to sit up and make tributes to your favorite internet avatars.....i cant be living right....i mean who decides this ? anyway?

im about to put in my 2 week notice and tell them im pursuing a platinum clap back thread......WITH pics ?

mrw-someone-tells-me-all-deal-with-it-gifs-need-the-pixelated-sunglasses-46687.gif

It aint about time maybe some of just move a little faster in life then the rest. Make better choices it's as simple as that. You had won the court battle right? When the last time you took your daughter to go to see her mother? She was crying and hurting while I was texting her because she haven't seen her in months and months. Get your ? together haf

Because she the one who had the damn child And he won't let her come to where he is.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh
    spike99.gif

Because she the one who had the damn child And he won't let her come to where he is.

She the one that lost her damn child too.

You don't know ? about that dizz, stop lying all the damn time.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dizz talking to brah BM about they Co-parenting situation.??? And about who cant see they child.???

Lol this ? wanna be Ricki Lake so ? bad dawg .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cockmcstuffins
    How was @thatboydizz talking to @HafBayked baby mother? Did she post here or something? What's going on?

nswgo.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How was @thatboydizz talking to @HafBayked baby mother? Did she post here or something? What's going on?

nswgo.gif

Lmao that ? was a fiasco
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nswgo.gif

goat gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nswgo.gif

That day was one for the IC history books. Definitely entertaining.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Cockmcstuffins

nswgo.gif

That day was one for the IC history books. Definitely entertaining.

I'm looking at your username and wondering why I don't know the story yet.

@riddlerap I died when found it roflofloerl
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit
    Bruh
    spike99.gif

She the one that lost her damn child too.

You don't know ? about that dizz, stop lying all the damn time.

You siding with the courts in this situation?? get the ? outta here. Them grown ups need to learn to put their differences aside.

Keeping the child away from the mother permanently is wrong and you know it
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Just cause you gave birth to a child doesn't make you a mother

You gotta be all kinds of ? up to lose custody too
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Cockmcstuffins
    This conversation though

image.gif
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit
    Make sure yall cast your vote Ladies and Gentlemen All polls close sunday During daylight savings

image.jpg
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nswgo.gif

She signed up for about 40-50 post telling us haf gives her $50 every 3 months and never lets her see her own seed.

She posted her number I coulda ? but she remind me of a dumber aqua

HaFs current wife was a freak too. She stayed in Conflict inbox talmbout she knows what he's doing so she can play too. Perhaps if conflict had listened to me Hafs soul would have belong to me.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cockmcstuffins
    I am disturbed this mfer a father.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit

nswgo.gif

She signed up for about 40-50 post telling us haf gives her $50 every 3 months and never lets her see her own seed.

She posted her number I coulda ? but she remind me of a dumber aqua

HaFs current wife was a freak too. She stayed in Conflict inbox talmbout she knows what he's doing so she can play too. Perhaps if conflict had listened to me Hafs soul would have belong to me.

Yeah I remember that fat cow had an account here. Catching feelings left & right

Somebody said Haf defend kat more than he defend his own girl lmao I was dead