Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    One thing I'll never take advice from on here is about women.

Sports
    Places to visit
    Games
    Financial

But advice on women? Hell naw. I'm very good with the opposite sex.

This subject always bring out the inner ? outta a lot of ? .

"? ...eww! I don't want cooties!"

? you are a sucker in more ways than one and all the suckers who wake up every morning an spread truffle butter on their bread are ? suckers. because i know girls who ? you super mouth boys and behind your backs they are ? on you talking about how you can't ?

Never had a complaint post. *Wiz shrug*

And bruh you really are furious. ? ain't that serious.

? of course you ain't never had a complaint because they are talking ? behind your back ? .
    reading comprehension. People here think i'm the angriest person on this forum and this is an unfounded assertion.

Bruh... Bwahahahaha believe that ? if u want. And yes you are angry as ? . But sometimes I ? with your stance on matters, sometimes not. This is one of the latter cases. But I'll be back in a minute to edit this post...

dog if you followed up on what i was saying to that zika baby i basically said it don't really matter if she talks ? about me cause i'm still ? but if you eat her ? the ? just used you and you degraded yourself
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    **Daughter reaches out for a hug and kiss on the cheek**

c7f7d91e50118e77481ef0f587e526e8.jpg

IC ? -

"? !!! ... You know where you were birthed from???"

"I ain't kissing something that came from garbage Infested, ? , labi folds!!!"

"You know how much male DNA could have been in your mother's ? , ? ???"

"Huh???"

"GTFOH!"

00AngryBlackMan.jpg

Bruh this ? got me cryin!!!
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I've read from a few sources that say if a woman has unprotected sex that man's DNA is in her

that's why in sex ed they said if you go raw that's like havin sex w/ everyone else that's been in her raw

so, therefore I'm not bout to eat other men's DNA (scust)

This once again comes back to ? messing with yamps

By that logic you're getting that same DNA all over you when you ? her right?(Pause/NH)

Lmao bruh, she could've only ? 3 dudes (raw), she still a yamp?

that's still 3 dudes yall tasting (scust) lol

& I strap up b4 I dive in

but if you don't mind the taste of other men (scust), more power to you

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol try going through Chicago's china town or LA's or San Francisco's at night BRUH... they will get your ass out there too...

lmao Zika ? you had no idea what Zika was last year now you want to use it as an insult... step your game up BRUH..

the crime rate, murder rate among Asian is no place close to what it is among blacks and i am not going to argue that with you. https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

there is only so many ways that i can call you a ? idiot

lol bruh you doing a national report... not by specific areas... That same report shows whites commit more crimes than blacks but guess what you still will single out south side Chicago... Not Des Monies Iowa...

? we weren't talking about white people we were comparing Asians to blacks. why would i focus only on one location there are many china towns and black neigorhoods in america and the situation as a whole is more telling than one location. As a whole the black community is way more violent than the asian one

okay so next time you talk about white neighborhoods compared to blacks I bring up that and you cant refute white people commit more crimes than blacks huh...

bruh it depends on how you spin it... if you are talking pure numbers of course we will out number them in crime there are more of us than them... but if you talk neighborhood to neighborhood you can get got in an Asian neighborhood too... that was my whole point...

Your whole point is worth a used ? , now you may want to suck on it but for intelligent men it has no value You really are an unstoppable idiot.

look at the proportion of the numbers. white people may do more crime but they have the biggest population numbers so the amount of crime they do is a smaller % of their total population now look at our population numbers and see how much crime we do as per our % numbers

you can do the same thing for asians..
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lol try going through Chicago's china town or LA's or San Francisco's at night BRUH... they will get your ass out there too...

lmao Zika ? you had no idea what Zika was last year now you want to use it as an insult... step your game up BRUH..

the crime rate, murder rate among Asian is no place close to what it is among blacks and i am not going to argue that with you. https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

lol bruh you doing a national report... not by specific areas... That same report shows whites commit more crimes than blacks but guess what you still will single out south side Chicago... Not Des Monies Iowa...

? we weren't talking about white people we were comparing Asians to blacks. why would i focus only on one location there are many china towns and black neigorhoods in america and the situation as a whole is more telling than one location. As a whole the black community is way more violent than the asian one

okay so next time you talk about white neighborhoods compared to blacks I bring up that and you cant refute white people commit more crimes than blacks huh...

bruh it depends on how you spin it... if you are talking pure numbers of course we will out number them in crime there are more of us than them... but if you talk neighborhood to neighborhood you can get got in an Asian neighborhood too... that was my whole point...

Your whole point is worth a used ? , now you may want to suck on it but for intelligent men it has no value You really are an unstoppable idiot.

look at the proportion of the numbers. white people may do more crime but they have the biggest population numbers so the amount of crime they do is a smaller % of their total population now look at our population numbers and see how much crime we do as per our % numbers

you can do the same thing for asians..

no ? and if you do you will see that their crime rate is still proportionally lower than ours. black people and Hispanics do the most crime and this is because of internal and external social factors
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

I got your back in this thread but keep my city out ya mouf

set-trippin-o.gif

And its DES MOINES, Iowa

AKA D.M.I.

AKA the 515 (quarter past 5)

AKA ? Money Island

• zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I hate the phrase

have man back??? FIRE. sounds like some batty bwoy business
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    It makes no sense for you dudes to get mad over other dudes NOT eating ? that is suspect

It's borderline faggotry

why ? mad at what the next man doing in the bedroom

^^^^^say that out loud 3x

Word. I actually find that more disturbing. A mf could tell me he eats peanut butter out of his girl's ? while wearing a chicken costume. In my mind I might be like....

kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200
    about-last-night-chicken.gif?w=500&h=266

• TheGOAT
    Options
    I hate the phrase

have man back??? FIRE. sounds like some batty bwoy business

U are so homophobic Im almost positive you were violated as a child.

Probably start sweating at the sight of bananas ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've read from a few sources that say if a woman has unprotected sex that man's DNA is in her

that's why in sex ed they said if you go raw that's like havin sex w/ everyone else that's been in her raw

By that logic you're getting that same DNA all over you when you ? her right?(Pause/NH)

But you're still getting that DNA on you, even with a condom on

So a "scust", and and "more power to you" right back at you champ

It's cool if eating ? is something that you don't do but I don't understand why you ? are so hopping mad about about what OTHER ? do with ? ...

I honestly do not care about you, any ? you may receive or what you choose to do with it. Give me that same courtesy

You literally just said that no female should have their ? eaten. You're thinking about OTHER ? DNA while messing around with a chick. Cool. Do you
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

But you're still getting that DNA on you, even with a condom on

So a "scust", and and "more power to you" right back at you champ

It's cool if eating ? is something that you don't do but I don't understand why you ? are so hopping mad about about what OTHER ? do with ? ...

I honestly do not care about you, any ? you may receive or what you choose to do with it. Give me that same courtesy

You literally just said that no female should have their ? eaten. You're thinking about OTHER ? DNA while messing around with a chick. Cool. Do you

Maybe he wifed a ? lol
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Hardly any input from female posters when discussing sexual activities performed on them. I wonder why

This thread is just a mess, lol

I guess it's all personal preference and to each their own but what I don't understand is that a lot of guys seem to have a problem giving but not receiving. Talking about it's ? blah blah. Well if that is the case you are with the wrong damn woman. Yet those same men want a woman to choke on it. Both male and females go to the bathroom so wtf is your problem? (not you personally, men in general that act like women are so unclean)

Oh and if you are not doing it then don't look at me like I'm gonna be putting my lips on it...foh and grow up

*not sure how straight ? is a good time for anybody- male or female but if you like it I love it*

Your ? is massively more complex than my ? it requires more health and hygiene service. You have moist folds and ? that harbor different microorganisms and bacteria and you bleed once a month. Women are told to go to doctors that specialize in their genitalia at least ONCE a year and most women don't go. No doctor has ever recommended i go to a ? doctor.

Perfectly fine with my wife not sucking my ? now if people would GROW up and think about this logically and not let their ? blind them they would see why i've said eating ? is not very intelligent
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Zzombie has me dying laughing! There is no way he has ever been in the presence of a happy, satisfied woman.

My womanv is quite satisfied thank you very much. These ? sucking ass eating American ? got you ? spoiled which is why American women think they run ?

lol dont let her come to America then...

your girl american friend: "girl my ? tired me out last night for my birthday"

yo girl: "lol what happened"

your girl friend: " we went out to eat then... when we came home he went to town"

yo girl: "really what he do"

yo girl friend: "he made me take a shower then when i came out he ate me so good my legs got weak... then since it was my birthday he ate my ass too lol GIRL!... and i was a lil tired but i guess he had something to prove because i was so weak he just put a pillow under me and beat it from the back... i couldn't do ? but take it... lol girl you just dont know!"

yo girl: " really?!"

*next time yall mess around*

"hey zzombie.... we need to talk......"

My girl has no American friends even if she did the women where I am from ridicule men who eat ?

*shrugs*

thats on them.. but here... they likes that action...

you'd be surprised how many females don't like receiving oral, no matter how good a muthafucka eats it

Chicks I don't ? who I'm cool with, that have no reason to lie to me, have told me they're not in to it and actually prefer ? over head

? some people in general are not in to oral, I prefer ? over head

every person is different.. so i know there are women out there who might not like it... i personally dont care for head myself... not saying i wouldn't take it if its offered but not my fave thing...

personally Ive met like 2 chicks who said they didnt like head...

but im sure more women like it than dont...

wait so ? on both sides of this argument don't like head?? Wtf is goin on here
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    you stupid ? zika baby
    taeboo wrote: »
    Y'all ? are hilarious...

naw zzombie is a character for real though..

lol....I've never seen such a mix of anger and caring. ? should change his avi to..

2mdmaeo.jpg

Love is not weakness.

Anything that can be exploited is a weakness.

True love cannot be exploited

If you truly love your wife and I put a gun to her head and say I'm gonna blow her brains out if you don't eat some ? are you going to let her die or give a chick some head?

I don't negotiate with terrorist

This thread is ? hilarious
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    It makes no sense for you dudes to get mad over other dudes NOT eating ? that is suspect

It's borderline faggotry

why ? mad at what the next man doing in the bedroom

^^^^^say that out loud 3x

Word. I actually find that more disturbing. A mf could tell me he eats peanut butter out of his girl's ? while wearing a chicken costume. In my mind I might be like....

kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200
    about-last-night-chicken.gif?w=500&h=266

I swear that's the movie I was thinking of when I typed that ? .....LMMFAOOO
    Peace_79 wrote: »

**Daughter reaches out for a hug and kiss on the cheek**

c7f7d91e50118e77481ef0f587e526e8.jpg

IC ? -

"? !!! ... You know where you were birthed from???"

"I ain't kissing something that came from garbage Infested, ? , ? folds!!!"

"You know how much male DNA could have been in your mother's ? , ? ???"

"Huh???"

"GTFOH!"

00AngryBlackMan.jpg

I wasn't ready....lmao.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Generally speaking, @zzombie, the mouth is dirtier than the ? . If you kiss your wife, where's the logic behind this?
  • zzombie
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    Generally speaking, @zzombie, the mouth is dirtier than the ? . If you kiss your wife, where's the logic behind this?

I don't care what's dirtier or not ingesting fluid from sexual genitalia is not only ? disgusting it's bad for your health because as stated earlier some ? ain't ? .

I don't believe in true equality of the sexes and to me a man must always maintain his dignity in his dealings with woman therefore degrading yourself for a female especially one who is not your wife is despicable. my thing is mentally what does it say about you that you are willing to literally suck the fluid out of a ? ???? just to bring a woman to orgasm and more importantly what are you broadcasting about yourself to that woman???? what it says is that either you are desperate to give her sexual pleasure because you feel inadequate somehow OR THAT perhaps you like being dominated/degraded.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

I don't care what's dirtier or not ingesting fluid from sexual genitalia is not only ? disgusting it's bad for your health because as stated earlier some ? ain't ? .

I don't believe in true equality of the sexes and to me a man must always maintain his dignity in his dealings with woman therefore degrading yourself for a female especially one who is not your wife is despicable. my thing is mentally what does it say about you that you are willing to literally suck the fluid out of a ? ???? just to bring a woman to orgasm and more importantly what are you broadcasting about yourself to that woman???? what it says is that either you are desperate to give her sexual pleasure because you feel inadequate somehow OR THAT perhaps you like being dominated/degraded.

Bruh... WHO IN THE ? IS DOING THAT!? Just because its called eating ? doesn't mean you literally eat the ? . You literally just massage the ? . I think your beef is you tried it once and your ? eating game was wack as ? and it got chu traumatized. It's okay though bruh...
  • zzombie
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Lol bruh claims to like sex but is petrified of female ? fluid. @zzombie gettin ready to ? like

41noybA57mL._SY355_.jpg

? juice was not meant for human consumption.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Bruh... WHO IN THE ? IS DOING THAT!? Just because its called eating ? doesn't mean you literally eat the ? . You literally just massage the ? . I think your beef is you tried it once and your ? eating game was wack as ? and it got chu traumatized. It's okay though bruh...

? please when the ? gets wet that whole ? area gets wet. Sucking on the ? putting your tongue in the hole ? it's wet, hot and sticky. ? was meant to be ? not sucked.

What about the potential for throat cancer??? You don't care about the throat cancer???

Everything we ingest in life has the potential to form cancer throughout the body...