No
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    LOL @ Whites getting mad that they aint got no ass to slap themselves. Slap that back becky, gon and slap that back!

You aint got too much ass yoself to be talking ?

If that ain't ass then idk what is :p

11qpwzb.jpg

You got a lil pinch of ass

But not enough to spice up this gumbo

My ass is damn near nicki minaj's ass compared to how ? used to look before butt injections and butt surgery existed.

Watch an old 80s/ 90s music video and then try and tell me that my ass is a "lil pinch".

#boybye

Yea its a ass for 93

But we aint living in the past

If yo ass flat, its flat

A wide ? aint a big ?

Natural ? >>> Fake ?

Everyone has a right to their own opinion though.

If you think my ? is small and wide then that's you. Only opinion that really matters to me is mine and my husband's.

Im not a big fan of fake ?

But lets not act like aint no natural fat ?

Look at westie, look at reesey....

Them hoes got fat ? , and they too old for that ? to be fake

I know you got a flat ass but at least its a big flat ass and not just a ol regular flat ass
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

@Kat @Khaleesi @Mrs. Me Too

Homie got that 2013 Lebron James hairline

I wear a lot of hats.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Kat wrote: »
    Oh hush plap, Khaleesi has a nice ass.

I aint say it wasnt nice

I just said it wasnt a fat ass

I like lil ? ? too

Its not like I wont ? a ? cause she aint got no ass
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes
    kattrain.jpgb9fva8_zpsc82f4a89.png
    n1ywdj.png

white ? >>>>>
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    LOL @ Whites getting mad that they aint got no ass to slap themselves. Slap that back becky, gon and slap that back!

11qpwzb.jpg

Uhh who took this creepset pic...the baby?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yes
    Trillfate wrote: »

11qpwzb.jpg

Uhh who took this creepset pic...the baby?
    she has a tripod that she bought with the stripper pole

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Man, we need to out and name the OG posters on this forum that use to hype and gas up some of these corny old school IC cacs and made them believe they were funny.

This ? is disgusting and any you here that use to 'lol' and 'kekeke' with them should be ashamed of yourselves.

It's almost as sad as when that 'Ducky' or 'OTT' clown comes by and some of you weak ass ? textually run and tuck in your chain like he's Deebo.

Someone is angry
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yes
    Man, we need to out and name the OG posters on this forum that use to hype and gas up some of these corny old school IC cacs and made them believe they were funny.

This ? is disgusting and any you here that use to 'lol' and 'kekeke' with them should be ashamed of yourselves.

It's almost as sad as when that 'Ducky' or 'OTT' clown comes by and some of you weak ass ? textually run and tuck in your chain like he's Deebo.

Do it yourself ?
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do it yourself ?
    lol @ me being scared to name the username of anonymous person on an internet forum that I have no connection or previous affiliation with.

Being a relatively new poster here, I don't know which one of you old school subservient individuals that used to 'lol','cs' or give out positive reactions to cacs out of fear.

If any of you ? are scared on the internet then log out, being sycophantic irl is disgusting let alone spending 1000s upon 1000s of posts on an anonymous internet forum just to live out such a groveling, submissive existence.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Rant is pointless without names being named.

@The Iconoclast
  • The Iconoclast
    Options
    Rant is pointless without names being named.

@The Iconoclast
    Reading is fundamental @SunflowaCac
    Being a relatively new poster here, I don't know which one of you old school subservient individuals that used to 'lol','cs' or give out positive reactions to cacs out of fear.

And this is 2016, why are you posting in bright red font - as if that is capable of adding the much needed substance to your posts.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My font is an homage to my brotha @KillaCham

So basically what you're saying is, I don't know who these Cacs are, besides OTT who luckily for me isn't here anymore, and I don't know who was laughing at these Cacs, but someone should call them out while I watch and hand out ethers.

??
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coli don't have dumb threads like this
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Id like to call out the OG @Mastery for laughing at my CacAntics in the past and making me feel like I was anything more than an unfunny, loser ass no life having white boy.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Id like to call out the OG @Mastery for laughing at my CacAntics in the past and making me feel like I was anything more than an unfunny, loser ass no life having white boy.
    tumblr_lzceda6.gif
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yes
    Seedz was a hilarious poster. Especially all those times him and riddlerap would compliment each other on the size of their ? .
  • The Iconoclast
    Options

If true don't just stop at him keep naming em...

@Mastery
    Well I'll be damned.
    I don't want to believe him bruh, I refuse to...tell me that this shiftless cac is lying b...
    NewJackCity6.jpg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was it Sedz who made that Westside Lu what's rally good w ur arms thread?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yes

If true don't just stop at him keep naming em...

@Mastery
    Well I'll be damned.
    I don't want to believe him bruh, I refuse to...tell me that this shiftless cac is lying b...
    NewJackCity6.jpg

OH you forgot that WallH was one of the main posters that lold when being called a ? . He was right up there with Kimi too. Whenever there was a racist lol being told by the hackers These two ? was front and center
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yes
    But we don't want to talk about the truth in here so lets keep pretending
  • Mastery
    Options
    If you don't find Seedz' old threads funny, especially his recordings, Idk what to tell you bruh lol