What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ben Carson Plans To Endorse Trump On Friday...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/carson-plans-endorse-trump
Report: Ben Carson Plans To Endorse Trump On Friday

Retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson is planning on endorsing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Friday morning, The Washington Post reported.

The Post cited two unnamed people "familiar" with Carson's "thinking" and reported that the announcement would take place at Trump's property, Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida.

Armstrong Williams, Carson's business manager, told the Post that the two politicians met Thursday, but declined to comment further.

Carson ended his own presidential bid for the White House last week, after declaring that there was no "political path forward" for his campaign.

dancingraccoon22.gif
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  Colin$mackabi$h808HiLife808Thereal_baHundredEyes nujerz84southsil4lilVulcanRavenBobOblahYoung Stef

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a “real" black man though...
    rocket-2.gif
    stringer bellfortyacresKINGECYoung Stef
  • A Talented OneA Talented One stew Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    WOW.

Just WOW.

Fuck this guy.

Now he's totally ruined his reputation.

Again, fuck Dr. Carson.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we're shocked by this b/c???

AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas are scared to go against him if he wins.... they don't the back lash
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben going for that Vice President spot lol
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sukkas do sukka shit
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    Young Stef
  • Sgt HJSgt HJ Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Not surprised by this one bit... Next,,,,,
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW.

Just WOW.

Fuck this guy.

Now he's totally ruined his reputation.

Again, fuck Dr. Carson.

@A Talented One you need to stop this coon on coon violence, u betta than that
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
    JusDre313VulcanRavenAlpha_Ambition bossdon201Young Stef
  • the dukesterthe dukester Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Ben Carson, shilling for Trump, in the hopes to stay relevant, and keep his name in the media cycle.

Endorsing Trump, puts him in the conversation for a potential cabinet position in a "potential" Trump administration.

Ben Carson never gave two fucks about the interests of black people.
    Young Stef
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,689 Regulator
    I called this a long time ago, Carson gonna be a vice president. Then, a devious plot will go into the making, Trump won't know what hit him. It'll take 2 years. And one funeral. Then, President Ben Carson.

RJqFei.gif
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Young Stef
  • Sorrow_godSorrow_god Posts: 75 ✭✭
    At this point who really cares if trump gets elected. It's either going to be him or Hilary and neither party is going to become some "black messiah" so we need to stop, Candidates use us for votes and that's it. That can't solve black "problems" because the vast majority of our issues stem from economic disadvantage which can only be solved by creating jobs which uneducated blacks may qualify for. So when either candidate says they will create 13 million jobs how many will actually go to black people.

I honestly don't believe our plight will ever be solved, too many factors at play and there is no one size fits all solution.
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭