The NEW & IMPROVED FALL/WINTER 2015 PIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eating cake, kept bringing up my whole plate, styrofoam ftw, then I realized I was stabbing thru the ? , smh I'm high as ?
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    If that is @Mrs. Me Too then that ? is a hypocrite LOL

Is she posing in a BIKINI on a grass lawn?

If that isn't attention seeking behavior then I don't know what is.

Probably had her school shooter children watering her down with a hose at the same damn time.

I ain't mad at her though. White people don't know how to act when they witness gorgeous black queens.

:) was you zooming a thumbnail picture ten times trying to make me look bad? But feeble as everyone looks dodgy at x10 blurred pixels mess. Should I get one of your ones and make them massive and pixelated? No that would be a waste of my time. As for a bikini photo? Funnily enough that photo is cropped out, it was from a larger photo of all of me but if I put up the whole photo that just be me hoe myself out to everyone, just like you do. ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    eating cake, kept bringing up my whole plate, styrofoam ftw, then I realized I was stabbing thru the ? , smh I'm high as ?

Wrong thread you high bastard.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Probably had her school shooter children watering her down with a hose at the same damn time.

I ain't mad at her though. White people don't know how to act when they witness gorgeous black queens.

:) was you zooming a thumbnail picture ten times trying to make me look bad? But feeble as everyone looks dodgy at x10 blurred pixels mess. Should I get one of your ones and make them massive and pixelated? No that would be a waste of my time. As for a bikini photo? Funnily enough that photo is cropped out, it was from a larger photo of all of me but if I put up the whole photo that just be me hoe myself out to everyone, just like you do. ?

All that explaining ain't needed tho
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    @GodNThaBuild'n very true, I wasn't planning on responding at all but I didn't want skank to think I was sad about anything. She needs to know she gives me laughs.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Anyways... say hi to my kicks.

IMG_20160311_183444_zpsodkjk6kq.jpg

less kicks more ? por favor.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options

You dont even look good enough to be typing like this to @Khaleesi. Youre mediorce AF. No one gives a ? about your ? paragraphs full of feelings.

Either post up a "better" pic, where you look better than @khalessi or shut the ? up...

It is really two ? options & youre leaning towards the shut the ? up part.

Shut your Michael Jackson looking ass up ? .

• Mrs. Me Too
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at this racist cac full of white tears.

@Purr she is coming for you too.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    What is it with your ? "white tears" thing? Surely when you say this phrase you are implying said white person is upset? Then stop using your own phase incorrectly you dumb ? . I'm not upset and never have been with you, I'm loving this. :) every one of your posts makes me smile and the longer this goes on the funnier it becomes. You pick and choose your replies, several too close to home comments I've made you've ignored because your dumb brain can't think of any reply except....white tears, or CAC etc.

Oh no I'm crying because she said I'm crying and then called me a CAC, oh no so she is sooooo wity. :)
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You dont even look good enough to be typing like this to @Khaleesi. Youre mediorce AF. No one gives a ? about your ? paragraphs full of feelings.

Either post up a "better" pic, where you look better than @khalessi or shut the ? up...

It is really two ? options & youre leaning towards the shut the ? up part.

Shut your Michael Jackson looking ass up ? .

Like i said post a pic or kick rocks hoe.
  • Purr
    Options
    What is it with your ? "white tears" thing? Surely when you say this phrase you are implying said white person is upset? Then stop using your own phase incorrectly you dumb ? . I'm not upset and never have been with you, I'm loving this. :) every one of your posts makes me smile and the longer this goes on the funnier it becomes. You pick and choose your replies, several too close to home comments I've made you've ignored because your dumb brain can't think of any reply except....white tears, or CAC etc.

Oh no I'm crying because she said I'm crying and then called me a CAC, oh no so she is sooooo wity. :)

All this typin....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

don't post in here again without a pic
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so you take em out the box and lace em up, just to take a picture?

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

them foams came back out?
  • Purr
    Options