ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat have you ever had a stalker? If so, how did you rectify the situation?
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much Mizury

Get the ? back in your cage...

Ha! ? I am in my cage.
    Been workin the ? outta these wings...
    They strong as ? now.
    I just stick em out and flap...
    Take the whole ? cage with me.
  • MizuryLillith
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ChinChillaDaKilla.....
    Lmfao!
    (Who's the funny bunny now ? !)
    Oh my ? I need weed.
    I'm growing corny....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm buying a new car...but I still have my ? car....not sure if I should sell it or donate or what to do with it, I would have to sink some more money into fixing it up but I don't really want to do that
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Damn,Playstation offering cable TV channels now ?!, Allergens how you feel about Sony trying to take food out yo

daughter's mouth ?

U need Internet to gain access to that. Real talk, it cost cable companies under 5 dollars per Internet customer to offer internet service to them. It cost cable companies 60 to 80 dollars per customer for cable service. So cable companies would really prefer you to have Internet only anyway.

I hope third party cable vendors take over..less ? and more money for us.

so then why are there no rewards programs for those of us that have disconnected from the box?

The reward is faster speeds, cause less cable subscribers allowed for cable companies to turn off analog faster. One analog chs is about 6hrtz. Once you remove it, and convert it to dig. You can fit 6 dig chs or 3 HD chs where that one ch took up all the space. Being able to use half the bandwidth to carry all the cable chs. Allows cable companies to dedicate more banditwith solely to Internet. So now with one removed ch. You got 6 additional down streams for internet. That's 40mgs per downstream, and if you combine them, that's 100mg. So three removed analog chs. Can turn into 300 additional mbps for customers.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I'm buying a new car...but I still have my ? car....not sure if I should sell it or donate or what to do with it, I would have to sink some more money into fixing it up but I don't really want to do that

Goodwill will take it... Gratefully.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

What car
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »

Goated for the Willie Hutch sample flip, smooth track.

that muthafuccin deuce and quarter tho !!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Damn,Playstation offering cable TV channels now ?!, Allergens how you feel about Sony trying to take food out yo

daughter's mouth ?

U need Internet to gain access to that. Real talk, it cost cable companies under 5 dollars per Internet customer to offer internet service to them. It cost cable companies 60 to 80 dollars per customer for cable service. So cable companies would really prefer you to have Internet only anyway.

I hope third party cable vendors take over..less ? and more money for us.

so then why are there no rewards programs for those of us that have disconnected from the box?

The reward is faster speeds, cause less cable subscribers allowed for cable companies to turn off analog faster. One analog chs is about 6hrtz. Once you remove it, and convert it to dig. You can fit 6 dig chs or 3 HD chs where that one ch took up all the space. Being able to use half the bandwidth to carry all the cable chs. Allows cable companies to dedicate more banditwith solely to Internet. So now with one removed ch. You got 6 additional down streams for internet. That's 40mgs per downstream, and if you combine them, that's 100mg. So three removed analog chs. Can turn into 300 additional mbps for customers.

I got time warner and just pay for internet. I use the time warner app on my Xbox to watch the channels anyway, so I feel it is a better deal.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    It is..and I think I got that backwards..1 analog ch is 1 hrtz an u can fit 6..Ion really remember.

But yea, real talk..chs make cable companies pay based on the amount of cable subscribers and make em carry ? chs like ESPN Women on some ? like that. Say you got 80 cable customer..your gonna pay us to provide for that 80..but you gonna have to carry these 5 others to have that 1. So that will up the price of the 1..and we will based that on the 80 that you have...it's a crooked ass game they play.

That's why they were tryna do net neutrality....cause they see their game falling off and they were tryna get out in front to keep running that same scam..only now through the internet.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

When you tell her, you would marry her but you don't have time for a family.

jcbtv02uwrdb.jpg
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    When you tell her, you would marry her but you don't have time for a family.

jcbtv02uwrdb.jpg

When you tell him you'd marry him but you're incapable of love.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mizury wrote: »
    ChinChillaDaKilla....
    Lmfao!
    Oh my ? I need weed.
    I'm growing corny....

199pnha4ch72mgif.gif

Oooooh ? miz got his ass
    Chilla dont even bother responding
    Lest u want the ether train to keep rolling
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am sorry but jessie eisenberg does not make a convincing lex luther
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChinChillaDaKilla.....
    Lmfao!
    Oh my ? I need weed.
    I'm growing corny....

Watch who you calling ? .
  • gns
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Did you watch the movie already?
    He might not make a good Lex Luthor but im looking forward fo see how well he does as Alexander Luthor, u know Lex's son
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

He might not make a good Lex Luthor but im looking forward fo see how well he does as Alexander Luthor, u know Lex's son

I am gonna see it next payday but I had no idea he had a son.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    ChinChillaDaKilla.....
    Lmfao!
    Oh my ? I need weed.
    I'm growing corny....

I call everyone ? , bitchface.
    I think it's hilarious everybody thinks they're so big and bad and don't even have the ? to show their face......
  • gns
    Options
    gns wrote: »

I am gonna see it next payday but I had no idea he had a son.
    In a recent tweet from a new account promoting the film, Jesse Eisenberg's character — Alexander Joseph Luthor Jr. —refers to his father after replying to a fictional Fortune Magazine article confirming he's actually the son of Lex Luthor, who died in 2000
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    @kat have you ever had a stalker? If so, how did you rectify the situation?

Nah not really
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    ChinChillaDaKilla.....
    Lmfao!
    Oh my ? I need weed.
    I'm growing corny....

I call everyone ? , bitchface.
    I think it's hilarious everybody thinks they're so big and bad and don't even have the ? to show their face......

Furthermore.... All I can see in your avi is a chin.... Lmao! Yeah... Etherally thanks... Didn't even know you existed and you have only furthered the chinchilla joke.