• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    No ? captain obvious
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    They've been trying to move the goalposts but it's not working. Just accept Drake for what he is. A good entertainer.

Just when everyone is in agreement and you start to have faith in the game. ...a new ? gotta come along and use the logic of the modern thot: 'if u aint got'haters' you aint poppin'. Like YOU'RE the problem for stating some obvious ?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake was never nice like that even when he was running with Elzhi and Little Brother.
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, it aint the ghostwriting, drakes wack ass lyrics in general excludes him from being a lyricist
    Yeah calling him a lyricist is setting the bar low
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lol didn't Royce said he used to write for Eminem when they had beef? This is hilarious.

Royce is a regret ass ? last week he said he regret for not signin with Dre.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny fact, Nas wanted to sign Royce back in like 06 when he first got out of jail.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Another example of how Meek might not have lost the battle but in the long run has won the war becuz Drake legacy in hip hop well be viewed completely different starting from that point

Bruh

Just stop with the meek ? bruh just stop.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me Drake is just Ja Rule with a more wholesome image. Atleast Ja had Venin Vetti Vicci, i can't say Drake has touched that. I don't think Drake is a wack rapper, i think he is like a ''B'' student in that he doesn't excel at any skillset (lyrics, flow, delivery, etc). He just does everything good.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    That's all I been saying

There's another guy from his own crew accusing him right now

Akademiks has a vid about it

Actually dude was callin out Drakes manager not Drake himself pay attention ? instead of lookin for a reason to hate witcha salty ass
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    That's all I been saying

Actually dude was callin out Drakes manager not Drake himself pay attention ? instead of lookin for a reason to hate witcha salty ass

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Even before the ghostwriting, no one considered drake lyrical anyway....so the point hes making is meaningless

I dont listen to drake but lets not pretend that dre has put out 2 classic albums and has ghostwriters....quality music > lyracism for the sake of being hip hop
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Another example of how Meek might not have lost the battle but in the long run has won the war becuz Drake legacy in hip hop well be viewed completely different starting from that point

Unfortunately for Meek his legacy seem to be forever altered also.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does this mean royce is an IC poster?

hold up....royce is from detroit....the poster most associated with YMCMB and OvO is also from Detroit.....

@bcotton5 is Royce da 5'9"?????

they both got 5's in their names. illuminati confirmed!

how tall are you cotton? no creep
  • FishNChips
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Any chance we get a Royce/Drake beef outta this?

doubt it. they're not on the same level like most rappers in big beefs are, i.e. Pac vs Big, Nas vs Jay, 50 vs Ja, etc.

They don't have many of the same fans, like most rappers in beefs do.

and then the fact that they have major label ties, in royce's case through em and dre and not as directly as drake. that may or may not factor into beefs imo
  • FishNChips
    Options
    Lol didn't Royce said he used to write for Eminem when they had beef? This is hilarious.

Royce is a regret ass ? last week he said he regret for not signin with Dre.

is Royce your father? cause allah knows that your father must regret the way you act online
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    That's all I been saying

The rapper said Oliver ? not Drake
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    To me Drake is just Ja Rule with a more wholesome image. Atleast Ja had Venin Vetti Vicci, i can't say Drake has touched that. I don't think Drake is a wack rapper, i think he is like a ''B'' student in that he doesn't excel at any skillset (lyrics, flow, delivery, etc). He just does everything good.

? you been saying Drake is Ja Rule since 2009...we get it.

As for what Royce said it's true...but again the weird ? about Drake having ghostwriters is ? who write for other people usually aren't the ones who need ghostwriters...that's what so weird about him using them...well that and if you're gonna pay a ? to write for you he should've have gotten some better ? than 10 Bands and Energy