2 explosions in belgium airport(they almost got mutumbo)

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rest in peace for those who lost their lives today and we hope we can come and stop this terrorist organization and bring peace to the global world.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

as a black man of substance inn america, u gotta look at this (in a global general sense) wit some level of side eyeing as we been goin through what alot of these ? up nations been goin through on a smaller scale since tge 1800s....

? our ? up beyond recognition and then sit back and tell us how we should "better ourselves" when u were the catalyst for the shitstorm were/are trying to emerge from in the first place

I get that

what I don't get is how that correlates to some manics bombing public places like airports,malls,restaurants,and entertainment venues """And here is why we(black people) shouldn't care........""

Kwan Dai wrote: »

I am curious. Are you only referring to the folks here on the IC? Are you including the Media, politicians, Govts. etc that are doing the same?

Is a bomb going off in France or Belgium, injuring civilians more deserving of empathy then say a bomb injuring Syrians, or Afghans?

I'm referring to all you parasites that are exploiting that attacks in places like Nigeria Syria,or Afghanistan to make a case as to why people shouldn't show solidarity for attacks in Paris, Belgium, etc

It's petty,disingenuous and does a great disservice to the all victims of these terrorist attacks

What's disingenuous is making up things to make a non-point. I haven't read anyone saying people shouldn't show solidarity with the people of France and Belgium. Someone saying they don't give a ? isn't in any way preventing any of you one sided bleeding hearts from showing solidarity with your choice of Europeans.

If you are balanced then you see this all as just a ? up situation. There are people on both sides of the fence committing Human rights atrocities in the name of whatever they wake up feeling for the day.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Rest in peace for those who lost their lives today and we hope we can come and stop this terrorist organization and bring peace to the global world.

Who is we and what terrorist organization are you referring too?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Who is we and what terrorist organization are you referring too?

I know nothing, but the world needs to come together and show our sympathy and empathy to everyone cause several IC members said we are disingenuous
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »

Not sure how you want me to answer that. I have had some conversation(s) in the Reason sub-forum with like minded individuals who questioned what constituted genocide and what ethnic group deserved more recognition than the other. I have brought up this Belgian Holocaust (towards Africans) in the past, shoot - I even mentioned how Belgium was responsible for the Hutu/Tutsi massacre.

Let's move on from history.

RIP to the victims.

And by bringing this up NOW,are you trying to imply that ISIS bombed that airport to "avenge" the Africans of Belgian Holocaust and the Hutu/Tutsi massacre???

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    Why can't @BOSSExcellence and some of the rest of y'all say RIP and keep it moving?

for the same reason you couldnt

That ? trying to be the father figure on the forum. Foh ? I got a pops. Tryna force morals on ? . ? Belgium.

Why is it ? Belgium?

Because of the ? exploitation, Leopold maybe:

Close to 20 million lives were slaughtered and nobody uttered a word. On the other hand 3 million Jews were 'allegedly' slaughtered and we are constantly reminded about it, to this day.

oh so its royals and government officials being killed in these attacks?
    or is it more just travellers that happened to be at the airport because of connecting flights, and maybe mostly lower class ppl in the trains(whites, blaccs and all)?

you can't argue with dumb ? trying to prove how "tough" they are

So stupid and blinded by their faux apathy they don't realize that they are exploiting one tragedy to negate the concern of another,which makes them lower than pond ? in my book

I am curious. Are you only referring to the folks here on the IC? Are you including the Media, politicians, Govts. etc that are doing the same?

Is a bomb going off in France or Belgium, injuring civilians more deserving of empathy then say a bomb injuring Syrians, or Afghans?

well theres alotta different angles to look at this.
    i say normally its not deserving of more empathy, its all fucced up
    but
    if you are from france or live close then yea its probably more shocking.
    if you have been there for vacation and you havent been to these other place it also may hit more close to home.
    if you travel alot and stay at these aiports just for connecting flights its scarier to you
    there is war in syria and afghanistan so bombs blow up there everyday

Interesting how you have all of these angles for Europeans but Syrians and Afghans have which appears to be one angle. ? them because, bombs go off there everyday. Which also appears like you are dismissing bombs that go off in these places as having nothing to do with Europe and even the US. But I get it. Certain lives and countries are more important than others.

nah see i never said the #iamcharlie ish or whatever
    i always think its sad when civilians get killed

i have been to france and belgium tho, never been to syria or afghanistan.
    i have some friends from syria tho
    but imo you cant compare places of war with places of peace
    now if bombs blow up everyday for the next 3 yrs in france and belgium nobody is even gonna talk about it anymore eventually
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not sure how you want me to answer that. I have had some conversation(s) in the Reason sub-forum with like minded individuals who questioned what constituted genocide and what ethnic group deserved more recognition than the other. I have brought up this Belgian Holocaust (towards Africans) in the past, shoot - I even mentioned how Belgium was responsible for the Hutu/Tutsi massacre.

Let's move on from history.

RIP to the victims.

And by bringing this up NOW,are you trying to imply that ISIS bombed that airport to "avenge" the Africans of Belgian Holocaust and the Hutu/Tutsi massacre???

Logs off IC, deletes web browser history. Disregard my posts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NttlPwNKd_M

Feds watching.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Why can't @BOSSExcellence and some of the rest of y'all say RIP and keep it moving?

That ? trying to be the father figure on the forum. Foh ? I got a pops. Tryna force morals on ? . ? Belgium.

Why is it ? Belgium?

Close to 20 million lives were slaughtered and nobody uttered a word. On the other hand 3 million Jews were 'allegedly' slaughtered and we are constantly reminded about it, to this day.

or is it more just travellers that happened to be at the airport because of connecting flights, and maybe mostly lower class ppl in the trains(whites, blaccs and all)?

So stupid and blinded by their faux apathy they don't realize that they are exploiting one tragedy to negate the concern of another,which makes them lower than pond ? in my book

but
    if you have been there for vacation and you havent been to these other place it also may hit more close to home.
    if you travel alot and stay at these aiports just for connecting flights its scarier to you

Interesting how you have all of these angles for Europeans but Syrians and Afghans have which appears to be one angle. ? them because, bombs go off there everyday. Which also appears like you are dismissing bombs that go off in these places as having nothing to do with Europe and even the US. But I get it. Certain lives and countries are more important than others.

now if bombs blow up everyday for the next 3 yrs in france and belgium nobody is even gonna talk about it anymore eventually

Word? Seriously? What's wrong with you?

• CracceR
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

but

read the last sentence, wtf is wrong with you
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

but

read the last sentence, wtf is wrong with you

You are either highly misinformed, sick in the head and or both.
  • CracceR
    Options
    its the same logic that lets say there is the worst ghetto and ppl get killed there every damn day
    and then somebody gets killed in a neighbourhood with a 0% murderrate
    the second one is more shocking because its unusual, doesnt mean that its worse
  • CracceR
    Options
    somebody gets eaten by a lion in the african savannah
    and somebody gets eaten by a lion in ny city, which is more shocking?
    not saying that its worse :s
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Everyone let's come together and show our support of the victims in Brussels, Belgium.

paperdoll-people-holding-hands-around-the-world-globe.jpg
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    its the same logic that lets say there is the worst ghetto and ppl get killed there every damn day

You are sick. This is your logic.

I am always shocked when anyone is murdered senselessly any where in the country or around the world.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's disingenuous is making up things to make a non-point. I haven't read anyone saying people shouldn't show solidarity with the people of France and Belgium. Someone saying they don't give a ? isn't in any way preventing any of you one sided bleeding hearts from showing solidarity with your choice of Europeans.

If you are balanced then you see this all as just a ? up situation. There are people on both sides of the fence committing Human rights atrocities in the name of whatever they wake up feeling for the day.

Here's is why some of you "conscious/militants/Hotep cats are so simpleminded

They weren't targeting ""Europeans""...they were targeting people

What?

You actually believe they did a headcount and checked passports to see which person is from where before letting off the bombs?

And it's disingenuous and the high of exploitation to bring up something from the past that has absolutely no correlation (connection) as to why this attack happened

• CracceR
    Options

You are sick. This is your logic.

I am always shocked when anyone is murdered senselessly any where in the country or around the world.

you are sick you are sick :'( ? you didnt even get my point im outty
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Here's is why some of you "conscious/militants/Hotep cats are so simpleminded

They weren't targeting ""Europeans""...they were targeting people

What?

You actually believe they did a headcount and checked passports to see which person is from where before letting off the bombs?

And it's disingenuous and the high of exploitation to bring up something from the past that has absolutely no correlation (connection) as to why this attack happened

You are just typing to type. I typed nothing remotely close to what you are trying to rebut.

The exploitation is from the Media and Govts involved not a 1 or two IC posters that don't care about the bombs going off because, they overstand the hypocrisy of you one sided bleeding hearts.

We all get you VALUE European lives and the Lives of innocents in European countries more than you do a life in Syria, Afghanistan, Nigeria or Iraq. Which, by the way isn't very much in the present.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of RIP to the dead.

Not shocked this happened though. Europe, especially Belgium has a huge issue with Islamic Terrorism. Forget Syria and Iraq for a second, Isis got neighborhoods in Belgium that cops cannot even walk into. Belgium has to find a way to destroy the presence of jihadists in their country and then find a way to make peace with its Muslim population.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a moral difference between innocent people dying by accident from a drone strike and a terrorist intentionally killing innocents.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best way to show people you ""Don't give a ? ""/""There's no ? givin""" is to keep your mouth shut

Anything else is nothing more but attention ? for shock value,like a lil ?

still sittin down to ? i see?
    aye..

? BELGIUM!!
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now, first off ? Leopold II

Second off, I've been to Belgium and I'm pretty sure @2stepz_ahead has as well

there are some good people and great architecture in Brussels

I still have sympathy for the ones that were murdered and or injured in these attacks

? terrorism and I hope they waterboard the ? out of the surviving conspirators

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    There is a moral difference between innocent people dying by accident from a drone strike and a terrorist intentionally killing innocents.

you go around fishing for debates, huh? lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No its not. Those ordering the drones strikes know they are going to ? innocent people just like what some like to call terrorist know they are going to ? innocent people.

There is no difference in the morality of it.

For some terrorist = freedom fighter.

For some un forces, british army, us army = terrorist.

Who are any of us to tell them they are wrong for feeling that way when we not living in their shoes?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

There clearly isn't a moral but whatever. You know because, drones fly themselves. foh.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Point blank period Islam has to be driven out of the western world. Muslim immigration itself must be stopped and Muslims already in the west that can be deported must be.

The Muslim world should really be quarantined as much as possible.