Options
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just gimme that stank ?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K Michelle in the same circle as La Chat and Boo.

She's like the female vocalist that Paul and Juicy didn't sign. She'd fit right into that camp tho. She like them hood boogers in the hole in the wall the local dope boys be tryna get up with....
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    props to CTG and Evny tho b/c ever since K told Yee she dont eff with her no more, they carried the interview while Yee just sat there looking shook af

say what ya'll want about CTG, but when Fredro was getting at him, CTG kept it g, and kept along with the interview. He is the realest of them all...when Drama came up there, Evny acted like a hoe...and now Yee shook

If you think Ctg keeps it G check out the gucci mane, game interviews and the video where ? ran him to his building.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    props to CTG and Evny tho b/c ever since K told Yee she dont eff with her no more, they carried the interview while Yee just sat there looking shook af

say what ya'll want about CTG, but when Fredro was getting at him, CTG kept it g, and kept along with the interview. He is the realest of them all...when Drama came up there, Evny acted like a hoe...and now Yee shook

If you think Ctg keeps it G check out the gucci mane, game interviews and the video where ? ran him to his building.

He always said hes not about that life . It was five ? waiting for him . Your tellin you gonna try fight five ? ? You dont know what they got on em .so i dont blame him for running
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K Michelle just a thot in position
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bunch of loud talkin from ol girl...I couldnt take her serious with the shades on... U wanna make ? clear then let somebody look you dead in the eyes when u speak so they know its real..seems like she was poppin off for the cameras/L&HH

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    They were both acting like little kids. Esp yee sitting there looking sad and ? . She wore them sunglsses cuz she knew she had to get that off her chest
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..SHADES OR NOT, SHE TOLD YE TO HER FACE.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE... SHUT YE UP SEVERAL TIMES...KM AINT BITE HER TONGUE
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes didn't want to get posterized

Plus she probably still manages people in K. Michelle's circles

Just protecting her brand
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ye a Lil cutie but she caught the L
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »

He always said hes not about that life . It was five ? waiting for him . Your tellin you gonna try fight five ? ? You dont know what they got on em .so i dont blame him for running

? need to stop proping him up talking about he keep it G, if he aint about that life. Btw he didnt start saying he aint about that life till after he got chased to his building.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah cuz Gucci straight up told that ? that he was scared of him
    P also had that boy shook after he said what everybody says about Mercedes album cover

cant believe i forgot about Gucci, but my point is, CTG didnt just shut up and fade away from the situation. He was still engaged. He might've tried to play it off with jokes that didnt hit, but still, he just didnt just up like Yee or Envy have.

Think about when Dame got at Envy. Envy was getting in his feelings but he knew he asked a ? ass question
  • AP21
    Options

nah...you gotta post the full interview to see how everything unfolded

there were at least 2 instances before they actually talked where CTG asked Envy "you good over there? you mighty quiet"...and Envy kept saying he was cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvrxqB9a2zg
  • AP21
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »

? need to stop proping him up talking about he keep it G, if he aint about that life. Btw he didnt start saying he aint about that life till after he got chased to his building.

thats not totally true. i used to follow him on twitter, and dude had never talked tough.

The only time he said anything remotely tough is when Jae Millz told him to suck his d**K.

he said at that point, his daddy told him, when you invite a man to your private parts, you better be ready to ? or die. Other than that, he is a troll and a very good one.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Had Yee, quieter than a rat ? on cotton. The second hand on the clock synchronized with her heartbeat. Like, "damn, when will this interview end!?!"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Nah cuz Gucci straight up told that ? that he was scared of him
    P also had that boy shook after he said what everybody says about Mercedes album cover

cant believe i forgot about Gucci, but my point is, CTG didnt just shut up and fade away from the situation. He was still engaged. He might've tried to play it off with jokes that didnt hit, but still, he just didnt just up like Yee or Envy have.

Think about when Dame got at Envy. Envy was getting in his feelings but he knew he asked a ? ass question

The Drama ? Envy was being a ? about because he just sat there quiet til somebody asked him why he was mad...the Dame ? was Dame just being stupid and not wanting to answer a simple question and going off center from there
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao That was mad uncomfortable to watch. She tore Yee up
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both k Michelle and yee are annoying
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlemagne tried to pour some more drank in her cup. She was like nawl, I got some Jackie Dan in my cup already.

I ? with gals like her country, ratchet ass.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? was petty....she went at Yee cuz she's a "woman"?.....lol

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    that ? was petty....she went at Yee cuz she's a "woman"?.....lol

she probaly felt like that they were cool...to the point where yee would have defended her a little during that previous interview and yee didnt so she and was mad about the ? .