D'ANGELO RUSSELL VS KOBE BRYANT: WHOSE MAN LAW VIOLATION WAS WORSE?

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    KOBE
    gns wrote: »
    Nah ? that i didnt even know the full 100 about the kobe ?
    He was talking to the laws?
    Thats worse. "Hush money" sound damn near like prostitution. Tf u telling that to police for? Aint no such thing off the record with them, they aint priests or shrinks.

Kobe, russel, magic son
    lakers organization seems like a rest haven for ? ?
    #bullsnation

This is why I'm posting so much lol Like I'm really confused here.

Mad I cant remember names but I know a FEW mafia/athletes/politicians have been jammed up behind mistresses...paying mistresses...the source of the money, extortion, taxes, etc. Mistresses open up serious legal problems

edit: John Edwards. This ? lost an entire presidential campaign behind a mistress and then almost went to jail.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    KOBE
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Equally bad,

Star power aside Kobe and Russell are the same type of ? .

Based on the way both them ? move, do you really think they the type of ? you share dirt with.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    Kobe dry snitched. Period. e already know who he said it to and HOW it got out, Russell ol Donnie Brasco ass RECORDED the ? ...somebody call Ricci Tiki Tavi and get this snake ass ? the fucc outta here!
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe was a NBA players son who grew up in Italy. Wtf would he know about street ethic when talking to police. Even if the cop recorded it exactly how it happened (kobe denied this) it still clearly wasn't not maliciously intended. The cop was playing him to make him feel comfortable and when it was supposed to be over kobe supposedly said it. If you think this the same or worse than a ? purposely and secretly recording you while asking you leading questions and leaning in like an actual government sting operation informant...you either dumb or you got some issue with kobe that's blinding you.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    Never realized how strong the kobe hate was... Y'all ? got issues
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , why can't we vote for your ? ass? You created a a thread about which one is worse.... You trying to figure out if the IC is gonna approve your life choices?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    Cause street ? only happens in america
    Therefore rules and what not to say around the laws only are to be applied here

Without even getting into how gully italy(yes ? italy) can be
    How ridiculous is this other angle of police making u so comfortable that it becomes ok to tell on people
    If only Sammy the bull and Nicky Barnes could explain to the guys they snitched on that the police just made it too ? comfortable by asking em "how bout dem yankees" that they had no choice to figure these guys for buddies and tell em everything.
    D'angelo is a ? ? who told the world kobe talked directly to the cops
    Im talking sitting in the precinct telling on someone else engaging in a form of prostitution
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    Either way...both showcased ? ? tactics.
  • Dupac
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    ? , why can't we vote for your ? ass? You created a a thread about which one is worse.... You trying to figure out if the IC is gonna approve your life choices?

The ? you talking to?
  • Dupac
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    Either way...both showcased ? ? tactics.

Definitely, I just give a ? who actively recorded more ? then a ? who ran his mouth without the intent of even getting a ? jammed up...

Now if Kobe had told Shaq wife or said the ? in a public interview then they'd be even. He said that ? to someone he thought was just going to agree with him and do nothing with the information
  • Dupac
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ...I GET CAUGHT WITH 135KILOS AND I SAY, "DAM, I SHOULD HAVE HIDE MY CANE IN FLORIDA WHERE DU HIDES IS, YALL WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND IT"...

That's an actual crime though....

If a chick accused you of ? and you said "damn, i guess that's why my homie Du just pays for ? " after you thought your interview was over,

Saying that ain't going to get me arrested or impact you situation. In fact there's a strong chance that nothing ever gets done at all
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So, is it a win for him if he ends up smashing Iggy?

? would be hilarious if they take a "Poor Nick" pic.

boom.jpg~original
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Russel was way worse.

Kobe said that ? to detectives. Not to get Shaq in trouble, but to explain if he had paid the girl he had an affair with like shaq does, then they wouldnt be able to accuse him of ? . The Detective then leaked that quote and Kobe never had intention for that to go public or get back to Shaq. Russel secretly taped a man admitting to cheating and posted it himself online for everyone, the girlfriend included, to see.

But the point is, what did Shaq had to do wit anything that was going on wit him? That's what the general consensus thinking. It just came outta nowhere.

I don't think Kobe was really trying to take Shaq down.

His comments were just taken out of context.

Meaning, when he said he should've just paid em off like Shaq......he didn't mean to imply that Shaq pays off women he rapes.

He was implying that Shaq paid women to keep quiet about their relationship.

Basically, he must've realized that he didn't lay down the proper ground rules for the encounter he had with the alleged ? victim....and wished that he had followed Shaq's example so that she wouldn't have accused him of ? .

She probably asked him for money, he refused to give her any, and now he regrets it because he believes he could've avoided the ? accusation if he had just paid her.

Kobe was just thinking out loud.

I don't think there was any malicious intent.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    KOBE
    DWO wrote: »
    Never realized how strong the kobe hate was... Y'all ? got issues

You're better than this

@loucypher said 'the cop was being an ? he shouldn't have shared that'...And yall co-signed this! Lmao You KNOW you dont believe that. Like Kobe was that clueless bc he spent a few years in Italy

So those few years in Italy = he doesnt understand American street codes. Well Italy is the home of the mafia and Omerta ---a code of silence. He never picked that up either? Oh ok. Kobe was raised in an Italian forest yall...Kobe is a re-? .
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Kobe was a NBA players son who grew up in Italy. Wtf would he know about street ethic when talking to police.

What does this meeean!?!?! Lmao

I JUST watched a vid of Kobe playin a kid 1 on 1 talkin bout 'This is Philly rules' . Kobe is not Dirk Nowitski or Yao Ming, he wasnt fresh off the boat, he was no babe in the woods, he wasnt walled off from the US, he wasnt a re-? , and most importantly he was 24 years old and a 6, 7 year vet. All that logic shows he knew better. Keep ? name out ya mouth, universal concept. Specially in front of police. Yall dickriders. Period.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    ...I GET CAUGHT WITH 135KILOS AND I SAY, "DAM, I SHOULD HAVE HIDE MY CANE IN FLORIDA WHERE DU HIDES IS, YALL WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND IT"...

If a chick accused you of ? and you said "damn, i guess that's why my homie Du just pays for ? " after you thought your interview was over,

Saying that ain't going to get me arrested or impact you situation. In fact there's a strong chance that nothing ever gets done at all

...IT AINT ABOUT THE ACT...ITS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I BROUGHT YO NAME UP N SOME ? THAT U HAD ZERO TO DO WITH
  • Dupac
    Options
    D'RUSSEL

...IT AINT ABOUT THE ACT...ITS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I BROUGHT YO NAME UP N SOME ? THAT U HAD ZERO TO DO WITH

You right, and that was some ? ? , but it wasn't him trying to get Shaq in trouble, he was running his mouth unnecessarily.... no motive to expose Shaq ? just talking out of line

Russell was deliberately trying to expose dude.. there was no purpose other than to expose... Like he actively plotted against his boy with the intent to destroy.. He took multiple steps all with the purpose of putting his boy on blast...

Kobe said one ? up thing to the wrong dude
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    The Kobe hate in here is thick.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    Russell did that ? with malicious intent. That's the single most important difference between the two.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The ? you talking to?

If you're the TS, then I'm talking to you, ? . If that ain't you, go check your sugar levels...
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    BOTH OF THESE 'LAKERS" BROKE A MAN LAW VIOLATION....

BACK IN THE DAY WHEN KOBE GOT CAUGHT UP WITH THE WHITE GIRL, HE WENT ON NATIONAL TV AND SAID, " I SHOULD'VE JUST PAID EM OFF LIKE SHAQ DOES".... THATS A HOE MOVE IF I EVER SEEN ONE IN MY LIFE!
    JUST CAUSE HIM AND SHAQ WAS BEEFING, HOW DO YOU THROW A MARRIED MAN UNDER THE BUS??

AND MORE RECENT D. RUSSELL SECRETLY VIDEO TAPED A CONVO BETWEEN HIM AND A TEAM MATE TALKING ABOUT CHEATING ON HIS GIRL AND ENDED UP PUTTING IT ONLINE...

BOTH OF THESE NGAZ LAME FOR WHAT THEY DID.. BUT WHO'S WAS WORST?

Kinda need to see the tv interview you say "that's a hoe move if I ever seen one in my life!" Reason I say it is b/c I thought Kobe never was on tv. If I'm right Kobe was in a holding room with one cop grilling him for 75 minutes on the ? situation and he uttered "I should've done like shaq and just paid the girl off" -Not that exact quote but something to it. Anyway, the cop let that audio tape go viral (again the reason I want to see what mario says he saw) back in the day and the news got reports of it.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/kobe-bryant-police-interview

OH, Lou already said it. Well, Lou's right. Folks get on Kobe b/c he said ? he shouldn't have said; but in some kinda way dude was ? up and it could be seen as a slip of the tongue not knowing his ass was being recorded and the police would do what they did; and not ever intentionally ? on Shaq the way a lot of people try to make it out to be. Again, he shoudn't have said it, but that's like a mistake. Still he ? up saying it, but not how most people make it out to be.
  • Dupac
    Options
    D'RUSSEL

The ? you talking to?

If you're the TS, then I'm talking to you, ? . If that ain't you, go check your sugar levels...

You got to be the dumbest mother ? alive if you can't tell I'm not the thread starter