If you ever wondered? Here it is How Europeans developed their white skin.

Options

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    really bummed out it wasnt creation in a lab.

LOL. Yaccub's Theory>>>>>>>>>>>>>

or at least it sounds better
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I always felt cacs hate and destruction of everything was more than just happenstance.
    Turns out its about nature and survival.
    I knew it.
    It was always something driving them, thats why no matter the logic used, the protests, the negros trying to explain white privilege to these people and their reluctance to accept certain truths is that more understandable.
    They have no choice. Naturally evil incarnate.

Ajax i read the whole thing and i did not get this out of the article
    black people preferring white people to have children with
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I always felt cacs hate and destruction of everything was more than just happenstance.
    I knew it.
    It was always something driving them, thats why no matter the logic used, the protests, the negros trying to explain white privilege to these people and their reluctance to accept certain truths is that more understandable.

Let me dropped this here from the same source

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/03/new-diet-sexual-attraction-may-have-spurred-europeans-lighter-skin

http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/13402/20140311/sexual-selection-lead-to-white-europeans-in-just-the-past-5000-years.htm
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Genetics are greater than hate. Europeans have been on a worldwide killing spree for the past 500 years and they are still outnumbered by people of color and they always will be. Thats why they fear the black man and the black ? in particular. Two black people can create a white person (albino) but two white people can never create a black person. If you really want to understand white supremacy study Mendels Law of genetics. Science is on our side. Hate is in theirs.

We can erase white people from the face of the earth one nut at a time. We don't need to go the ? route and commit the evil global atrocities that they did. All we have to do is ? their daughters and one by one the cac will return to his natural melinated self. Our sperm>>>>>>>their hate

if most white ppl wanted to wipe blaccs off mother earth they could just drop hydrogen bombs all over africa

Here is the *Cliff notes* version of the article.

White skin, is, like other physical characteristics, evolutionary adaptations to changing climatic conditions. In addition to sexual selection.

For instance. Africans from Western portion of the continent have wide nostrils. This is an evolutionary adaption to compensate for extreme temperatures (hot as ? ) so the nostrils began to widen over time, in order to get more air into the lungs. Remember, evolutionary changes don't happen over a generation, they usually occur over a millennium.

Eskimos developed the epicantic eye fold (? eyes) in response to cold, snowy weather conditions. Whenever the sun reflects off the snow, the blinding effect makes your eyes "squint." And since tribalism and ethnocentrism are usually the default instincts that promote evolutionary survival, minimal genetic diversity is done, therefore these hereditary traits are passed on from generation to generation.

Nature is color blind. And it sexually selects the strongest genes possible to propagate the species.

This is why white people fear miscegenation (mixing of the races) so much. It goes against there genetic survival, and on a surface level......Who wouldn't want their kids/Grandkids to look like them?

Understand that the world is a Billiards table, with all the world's races as colorful ? . It just so happens that the White ball, that barely "scratches" the surface on the table for fear of going into a hole in a corner of genetic oblivion. Constantly knocks the hell out of the Red ball (Native Americans), "bounces" from one end of the table to strike down the Yellow ball (Asians), takes over the territory of the Brown ball (Spanish) and subsequently tries to keep it from reentering the "game."

And lastly, the White ball, zig-zagging across the table in a strategic attempt to stay in front of the 8-ball (Because we know its bad luck to stand behind the big bad 8-ball). If it can knock off the Black ball, that means its game over.

This metaphorical illustration deftly encapsulates the precarious position of White ? . Ever wonder why most abortion clinics are located in mostly urban areas? Disproportionate representation in "Penal" institutions? etc, etc. Because of the inherent fear of genetic annihilation via "black ? ."

what about somalis, have they not been in hot places long enough to get a wider nose?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All genes care about is recreation. There is no loyalty to white skin. Any loyalty shown to having white skin is socially created.

Facts: There were times where obviously white people were not considered the same race as other white people (the Irish, Italians, British thinking they could "breed away" the French). Whites have willfully miscegenated throughout history (Alexander making children in India, Romans and Greeks bumping uglies with Egyptians and Nubians. American Slavemasters procreating with slave wenches) so this idea of "white genetic survival" is nonsense.

Its diversity, simple as that. Its needed for the evolution of humankind.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Genetics are greater than hate. Europeans have been on a worldwide killing spree for the past 500 years and they are still outnumbered by people of color and they always will be. Thats why they fear the black man and the black ? in particular. Two black people can create a white person (albino) but two white people can never create a black person. If you really want to understand white supremacy study Mendels Law of genetics. Science is on our side. Hate is in theirs.

We can erase white people from the face of the earth one nut at a time. We don't need to go the ? route and commit the evil global atrocities that they did. All we have to do is ? their daughters and one by one the cac will return to his natural melinated self. Our sperm>>>>>>>their hate

if most white ppl wanted to wipe blaccs off mother earth they could just drop hydrogen bombs all over africa

Here is the *Cliff notes* version of the article.

White skin, is, like other physical characteristics, evolutionary adaptations to changing climatic conditions. In addition to sexual selection.

For instance. Africans from Western portion of the continent have wide nostrils. This is an evolutionary adaption to compensate for extreme temperatures (hot as ? ) so the nostrils began to widen over time, in order to get more air into the lungs. Remember, evolutionary changes don't happen over a generation, they usually occur over a millennium.

Eskimos developed the epicantic eye fold (? eyes) in response to cold, snowy weather conditions. Whenever the sun reflects off the snow, the blinding effect makes your eyes "squint." And since tribalism and ethnocentrism are usually the default instincts that promote evolutionary survival, minimal genetic diversity is done, therefore these hereditary traits are passed on from generation to generation.

Nature is color blind. And it sexually selects the strongest genes possible to propagate the species.

This is why white people fear miscegenation (mixing of the races) so much. It goes against there genetic survival, and on a surface level......Who wouldn't want their kids/Grandkids to look like them?

Understand that the world is a Billiards table, with all the world's races as colorful ? . It just so happens that the White ball, that barely "scratches" the surface on the table for fear of going into a hole in a corner of genetic oblivion. Constantly knocks the hell out of the Red ball (Native Americans), "bounces" from one end of the table to strike down the Yellow ball (Asians), takes over the territory of the Brown ball (Spanish) and subsequently tries to keep it from reentering the "game."

And lastly, the White ball, zig-zagging across the table in a strategic attempt to stay in front of the 8-ball (Because we know its bad luck to stand behind the big bad 8-ball). If it can knock off the Black ball, that means its game over.

This metaphorical illustration deftly encapsulates the precarious position of White ? . Ever wonder why most abortion clinics are located in mostly urban areas? Disproportionate representation in "Penal" institutions? etc, etc. Because of the inherent fear of genetic annihilation via "black ? ."

what about somalis, have they not been in hot places long enough to get a wider nose?

https://www.google.com/search?q=somali+nose&espv=2&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS564US564&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilr7LxvPXLAhXGcT4KHQCFAesQ_AUIBygB&biw=1397&bih=233

Some due and some don't and they also have Eurasian dna in them as well and mixed.

http://www.nature.com/news/first-ancient-african-genome-reveals-vast-eurasian-migration-1.18531
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I knew it.

If you really want to get a better understanding of how white supremacy plays a role in todays society start reading Dr. Francis Welsing (RIP). The Isis Papers breaks that ? down. I am starting to read it myself. She is required reading for anyone who is really trying to get to the root cause of this ? . She is also the motivation behind PE's Fear of a Black Planet album.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2016/01/dr_frances_cress_welsing_dead_at_80.html
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    All genes care about is recreation. There is no loyalty to white skin. Any loyalty shown to having white skin is socially created.

Facts: There were times where obviously white people were not considered the same race as other white people (the Irish, Italians, British thinking they could "breed away" the French). Whites have willfully miscegenated throughout history (Alexander making children in India, Romans and Greeks bumping uglies with Egyptians and Nubians. American Slavemasters procreating with slave wenches) so this idea of "white genetic survival" is nonsense.

Its diversity, simple as that. Its needed for the evolution of humankind.

Of course it's social and sexual selection can play out in social since humans are a very complex species.

There is white survival but it's on the social level, but on the genetic level I definitely feel you there isn't none. But we our cognitive functions can sometimes override our genetic best interests at times.
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options
    if most white ppl wanted to wipe blaccs off mother earth they could just drop hydrogen bombs all over Africa

lol at this ignorant cac. yeah dropping bombs on the African continent will ? every single black person earth b/c ALL black on the planet reside on that one continent. smmfh

and for the record I'm black as hell and I'm posting from the outskirts of Atlanta. smh at these ignorant ? ? caveman descendant cacs.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Yakub created them ? through grafting. They Was raising terror in Africa. Got banned to the mountains in Europe. Lost their way, and became savages. Moses punk ass gave them game and the rest is history.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    if most white ppl wanted to wipe blaccs off mother earth they could just drop hydrogen bombs all over Africa

lol at this ignorant cac. yeah dropping a bomb on the African continent will ? every single black person earth b/c ALL black on the planet reside on that one continent. and for the record I'm black as hell and I'm posting outside of Atlanta. smh at these ignorant ass cacs.

And then there is Europeans in the continent and then there is China.... that ain't gonna down and plus, that would reduce all the natural resources that we need for this technological age would be gone. Yeah, that's real intelligent.
    Nukes don't solve ? .
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Yakub created them ? through grafting. They Was raising terror in Africa. Got banned to the mountains in Europe. Lost their way, and became savages. Moses punk ass gave them game and the rest is history.

Funny part is he is said to have done it with "selective breeding" like this article is saying lol
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol at this ignorant cac. yeah dropping bombs on the African continent will ? every single black person earth b/c ALL black on the planet reside on that one continent. and for the record I'm black as hell and I'm posting outside of Atlanta. smh at these ignorant ? ? caveman descendant cacs.

well i know but if that was the goal of most white ppl(which it is obviously not)
    hydrogen bombs would be a good start.
  • Ajackson17
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • skpjr78
    Options

lol at this ignorant cac. yeah dropping bombs on the African continent will ? every single black person earth b/c ALL black on the planet reside on that one continent. and for the record I'm black as hell and I'm posting outside of Atlanta. smh at these ignorant ? ? caveman descendant cacs.

well i know but if that was the goal of most white ppl(which it is obviously not)
    hydrogen bombs would be a good start.
    hydrogen bombs didn't exist during the conquest of the western hemisphere and cacs still found a way to decimate an entire race of human beings and drive them to near extinction. the method of killing isn't the issue the desire for killing is.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yakub the big head scientist did it
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Did y'all read the comments??
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

What commments?
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »

What commments?

Under the article , there's always 2 people who seem to have a lot of knowledge going at it lol
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ajackson17 here is an interesting article on the evolutionary differences of skin. The article has a glaring omission with respect to Melatonin. A hormone that is secreted in response to darkness, and is also the site in the brain where the highest levels of Serotonin can be found.

It's common knowledge that Melanin is a protective layer under our (black people) skin that protects us from the ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. Serotonin plays an important role in sleep, perception, memory, cardiovascular activity, and motor output.

There are evolutionary advantages to having Melanin, such as less susceptibility to skin cancer, slow aging, and our skin doesn't cut as easily as white skin.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    So white skin didn't develop from lack of sunlight and high presence of radiation in the caves of Europe when they migrated north from Africa?

Nope, it was a mutation in a few people, like blue eyes, and light color hair mutations. It was preferred selection like black people preferring white people to have children with. It's the same ? . That's what the evidence is showing, it's sexual selection not natural selection. It means the ancient europeans were dark skin were ? over white skin, like some negros do today. That's how white people exist.

That ? yakub started that ? .
    Wasn't no lab, he just loved white women.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew it.

If you really want to get a better understanding of how white supremacy plays a role in todays society start reading Dr. Francis Welsing (RIP). The Isis Papers breaks that ? down. I am starting to read it myself. She is required reading for anyone who is really trying to get to the root cause of this ? . She is also the motivation behind PE's Fear of a Black Planet album.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2016/01/dr_frances_cress_welsing_dead_at_80.html

Ill put this here so i remember to check it out in its entirety
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Not all mutation is beneficial and some only for a period of time and becomes a burden such as sickle cell