Snoop Dogg Is In Trailer Park Boys Season 10

Options
BlevlandBoyBool
BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop gonna get them boys high as ? , can't wait it's good to see trailer park boys doing so well after being a fan for so long.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on episode 6 right now.

its cool n a fun watch. But this show is nowhere near as funny as it was during its early seasons.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's how I felt about season 9. Was funny, but not like earlier seasons.

Dope That the show continued tho and there's new life and it's more successful. I think they were cancelled before it got to netflix. Netflix reviving hella dope shows.
  • marc123
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I used to watch this show durin its original run, when it was on Showcase in Canada. Seasons 1 thru 5 were ? comic gold. Almost every line in every scene was funny af. the jokes were one after another. its started to get stale during season 6 and season 7 was jus meh.

Now that the original creator/writer is gone and these dudes gotta be in there late 40's doing the exact same ? they did when they were in there 20s. The jokes jus don't hit as well. Its kinda feels old. Still worth the watch tho...
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    on episode 6 right now.

its cool n a fun watch. But this show is nowhere near as funny as it was during its early seasons.

they used to bust there guns every single ep
  • marc123
    Options
    Jus finished season 10. This has to be the worst season ever. These ? pretty much did nothing all season.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Jus finished season 10. This has to be the worst season ever. These ? pretty much did nothing all season.

go check out season 8.5 ? is hilarious a whole lil season of them in the pen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAWs4xlwvVQ