Nicki Minaj aint even claiming ya boy in the streets? (Possible Chatty Pat)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    1) I'm far from a ? , ? .
    2) Keep me tha ? out that OVO/Drake talk. You was on that ? 's ? before he got to beefing with Meek. Both of them ? , along with your fat ass lemon pepper wing eating ? , can go swim in an active volcano.

U r a ? 4 imagining me ? ? I don't b imagining about u cuz I'm not a ? & i dgaf about ya faceless ass......stop imagining me I have never brought a Drake album u fukin clown ? actin like u know me
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Gee blood pressure be over 160 every time he type. ? see a post & be having to go outside for air, so he won't ? himself

This is how I imagine Gee during his rants

giphy.gif

LOL.......I imagine the same thing
  • gee757
    Options
    Um why are you bringing Drake into this? It's not always about Drake, this is purely about the huge L Nikki dumped on Meek, she basically admitted she's tired of the relationship, even said she's single haha, take the L and move on.

I c y u ? ? ? cuz ya a ? ya damn self.....Nikki said she is not single on IG u fool this is just a gossiping ? thread meek &:Nikki ain't broke up.....u can put ya ovo pom poms down the Canadian Drake hip pop lovers is gossiping like bitchs on the 1st pg talking about meek took a L ? that's y I brought the Canadian milli vanilli & ovo up
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Um why are you bringing Drake into this? It's not always about Drake, this is purely about the huge L Nikki dumped on Meek, she basically admitted she's tired of the relationship, even said she's single haha, take the L and move on.

I c y u ? ? ? cuz ya a ? ya damn self.....Nikki said she is not single on IG u fool this is just a gossiping ? thread meek &:Nikki ain't broke up.....u can put ya ovo pom poms down the Canadian Drake hip pop lovers is gossiping like bitchs on the 1st pg talking about meek took a L ? that's y I brought the Canadian milli vanilli & ovo up

HAHAHAHAHA you're still dissing Drake although he has nothing to do with this, Nikki is the one who gave Meek the L this time, not Drake. Nikki can say whatever she wants on IG but on a national TV show, she played the ? out of Meek. You know damn well deep down Meek took an L from that interview. Nikki knew what she was trying to do, give Meek a hint on how she really looks at him....
  • gee757
    Options
    I'm faceless, yet I've had myself as my profile picture... Awesome logic there Gee. You so worried about what ? look like, but I'm the ? ? Bwahahahahahaha. :joy:

Idgaf about ya ass I didn't come n here typin @ u u came n here imagining meeee......how bout this put me on ignore & don't say ? 2 me capeeeesh
  • gee757
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA you're still dissing Drake although he has nothing to do with this, Nikki is the one who gave Meek the L this time, not Drake. Nikki can say whatever she wants on IG but on a national TV show, she played the ? out of Meek. You know damn well deep down Meek took an L from that interview. Nikki knew what she was trying to do, give Meek a hint on how she really looks at him....

Smh@ this chatty patty ?

maxresdefault.jpg
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cryin bout chatty patties but continuously brings up Drake in a topic that has zero to do with him.
  • gee757
    Options
    ? cryin bout chatty patties but continuously brings up Drake in a topic that has zero to do with him.

? ? ? did u not read the 1st pg & missed this post?
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Meek Mills is taking L's Back to Back, Yeah, back to back.

^ that's y I brought the Canadian milli vanilli sicko human Kirby up
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 do you have me on ignore? is it because you love crackas?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

? ? ? did u not read the 1st pg & missed this post?
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Meek Mills is taking L's Back to Back, Yeah, back to back.

^ that's y I brought the Canadian milli vanilli sicko human Kirby up

Bruh, you are a ? idiot. So that line AJax quoted got you that butthurt?? ? Drake! Stop reaching and bringing him up.
  • gee757
    Options
    Bruh, you are a ? idiot. So that line AJax quoted got you that butthurt?? ? Drake! Stop reaching and bringing him up.

The only idiot is u if u think the hip pop lovin squares n here sayin meek took a L ain't n the Drake album thread......& ya right ya not faceless u did have ya real pik n ya avi multiple times it's u got a name change I ain't know but real ? stop worrying bout my posts
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

The only idiot is u if u think the hip pop lovin squares n here sayin meek took a L ain't n the Drake album thread......& ya right ya not faceless u did have ya real pik n ya avi multiple times it's u got a name change I ain't know but real ? stop worrying bout my posts

? half the time I rock with your posts (or just be trippin off of em), but this ? is ? ridiculous.

Also, if you're constantly bringing up Drake being the slave driving, nonwriting ? that he is, wouldn't make you a "hip hop lovin square" as well?
  • gee757
    Options
    ? half the time I rock with your posts (or just be trippin off of em), but this ? is ? ridiculous.

Also, if you're constantly bringing up Drake being the slave driving, nonwriting ? that he is, wouldn't make you a "hip hop lovin square" as well?

Like I said I didn't recognize who u were cuz the name change but u r trippin if u don't think the folks sayin meek took a L n here ain't n the Canadian sicko milli vanilli album thread anticipating that hip pop trash
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Bruh, most of that thread is ? on what that album might be after these horrible single he keeps releasing. ? 'll prolly eat it up though *Ye shrug*
  • gee757
    Options
    Bruh, most of that thread is ? on what that album might be after these horrible single he keeps releasing. ? 'll prolly eat it up though *Ye shrug*

That's y Drake still has a career after meek ethered him wit Twitter fingers cuz 90% of his fanbase wears high heels & they don't give a ? about hip hop
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's y Drake still has a career after meek ethered him wit Twitter fingers cuz 90% of his fanbase wears high heels & they don't give a ? about hip hop

and 90% of meeks fans don't exist.....see what I did there
  • gee757
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    and 90% of meeks fans don't exist.....see what I did there

Yeah u showed ya a clueless clown cuz I just told ya ? that meek had the #1 ablum 4 2 wks n a row this past summer ?