Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta agree with @lordstanley of you think every ? go automatically get ? for kicking a ? on the ground then you type delusional
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I gotta agree with @lordstanley of you think every ? go automatically get ? for kicking a ? on the ground then you type delusional

you can agree with @lordstanley but don't kick anybody when they are down - you'll get ?

So the question remains; if YOU KNOW there's a wrestling move that a person can do on the ground to use the other person's momentum to knock that person unconscious, then why would you kick him while he's down unless you're a ? ?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How this thread go from a kick to a ass fck???? I can't deal
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Lol all he did was kick one ?

Beating a fool up? That was one lame kick to a ? that was already down..
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I mean

I've heard of never kickin a man while he's down, but buddy took it to another dimension... smh
    Right I understand some people have fight ethics n ? and consider that some hoe ? ..I don't necessarily agree cuz if its that serious and u really trying to do damage stompin someone isn't out of the question..but he came all the way from left field with that ?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weirdo ass ? . ..

SMH
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Ok when you kick you might get ? in the ass, in your hood
    What happens if you punch someone? You might suck ? ?

What others fighting rules you willing to expose about your ? ass childhood

Word is bond, I grew up around ? . They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and ? you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To ? or get ?
    2) To castrate the person that ? you

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and ? you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.
    what is happening in this thread
    But yeah, until recently there was no law prohibiting men from sexually assaulting other men.

absolutely no truth to this

Definition of ?

Before the statute of limitations can be said to apply, the alleged offense must fall under the definition of ? . Each state has its own definition of the crime. At common law, ? was defined as forcible, unlawful sexual intercourse without the individual’s consent. Based on this definition, ? excluded interactions between spouses. Additionally, this definition often require the ? by a man of a woman. While some jurisdictions keep this definition, others have revised it to mean a forced sexual act that does not specifically require ? . The Model Penal Code defines ? as sexual intercourse caused by the force of a man or his imminent use of force against a woman. ? may be divided into different degrees that carry different punishments. Sexual assault may have a shorter statute of limitations than ? .

https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=34338
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    WTF has thread become?

I dont know breh. ? has me like

giphy.gif
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannn u can see he had doubts about whether or not to throw that weak ass kick. Shouldn't went with his gut on that one

that right there let you know he aint as dumb as it seems.....idc how old you are peer pressure can be a ? ....you aint never gone be able to "chill and get money" if you stay around 30 ? that wanna fight and run rampant....he'll realize this when that rap wave is over and he's 30 with 5 yrs left on a 8 yr sentence for some b.s. smh
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao how did this thread turned into a ? thread
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Title is misleasing...he could just say his kick didnt connect cuz theres no solid evidence it did

Was that Flippa wit the ? ?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Before the statute of limitations can be said to apply, the alleged offense must fall under the definition of ? . Each state has its own definition of the crime. At common law, ? was defined as forcible, unlawful sexual intercourse without the individual’s consent. Based on this definition, ? excluded interactions between spouses. Additionally, this definition often require the ? by a man of a woman. While some jurisdictions keep this definition, others have revised it to mean a forced sexual act that does not specifically require ? . The Model Penal Code defines ? as sexual intercourse caused by the force of a man or his imminent use of force against a woman. ? may be divided into different degrees that carry different punishments. Sexual assault may have a shorter statute of limitations than ? .
    absolutely doesn't demonstrate a blanket hetero-only definition of ? that changed "recently" and fails to note that "sexually assaulting other men" can be prosecuted under other charges

and why are we even having to discuss this?

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at all these snitching ass platforms a la World Star, TMZ, etc.

technology has made it mad easy for the police to indite people, go anywhere and someone filming from their phone
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? kick people when they're down.

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can ? you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting ? in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?

How u do it?
This discussion has been closed.