Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @5grand was that ? Biggie was rapping bout ...........supreme 'scustington
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Its a shame man he did so much for the community

125jpmq.jpg

All those chains with 200 dollar Js on and 200 True Religion jeans and only gave away a $1,000 between the 3 of them.

The bald head ? with the "staff" hoodie on shares your sentiment.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Ok when you kick you might get ? in the ass, in your hood
    What happens if you punch someone? You might suck ? ?

What others fighting rules you willing to expose about your ? ass childhood

Real ? tears was shed laughing at this post lmaoo
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    ? said "? or get ? ".

Ah man.

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's crazy dude who got kicked they left him and turn their back and he got up and walk back over like nothing happen,what if he had a gun tuck in his pants lol

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No shame in my game.

Can somebody please explain what's wrong with getting knocked unconscious and sexually assaulted by a ? , and then finding that same ? and castrating him? I'm talking about cutting into his testicles all the way out of his stomach and giving him a sex change.

What did I do wrong? Or what should I be ashamed of?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you got ? by another man?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    No shame in my game.

Can somebody please explain what's wrong with getting knocked unconscious and sexually assaulted by a ? , and then finding that same ? and castrating him? I'm talking about cutting into his testicles all the way out of his stomach and giving him a sex change.

The fact that you think it's somehow acceptable to ? a ? in his damn ass because he kicked a man when he was down its downright ? nuts.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    No shame in my game.

The fact that you think it's somehow acceptable to ? a ? in his damn ass because he kicked a man when he was down its downright ? nuts.

So if you know there's people that feel that way, why would you kick somebody when they're down?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    No shame in my game.

So if you know there's people that feel that way, why would you kick somebody when they're down?

That logic is ? insane/stupid in itself. If you know there are people who are going to ? you in the ass after you are knocked out why even defend yourself in the first place. Your hometown and all of the people you grew up with are just fundamentally ? up ? .
This discussion has been closed.