Comments

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Surveillance video shows hit-and-run before fatal Will Smith shooting

http://youtu.be/F6jWeIfPoU8

enhanced-25582-1456712972-14-765x1024.jpg

Granted he still had no right to ? the man but.......
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honey Badger a clown too
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew the story sounded funny when it was said dude had road rage for rear ending someone, like who does that? Seeing the video above I now see why he was so upset, Will Smith tried to run after rear ending the Hummer. We can only guess why Smith ran from the initial accident, I'd guess cause he had been drinking, but we don't know. Dude was understandable ? and I'm not saying Smith should have been shot cause we don't really know what happen in the second incident.

All that being said I can't really see why someone had to die over a traffic dispute.

Basically what happened was smith hit dude,fled,then dude followed him hit smith in retaliation, smith got out poppin off and got shot.Dude stayed on the scene got arrested and his lawyer said there's witnesses who said smith was the aggressor and was woofin at hayes telling him he had a pistol.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew the story sounded funny when it was said dude had road rage for rear ending someone, like who does that? Seeing the video above I now see why he was so upset, Will Smith tried to run after rear ending the Hummer. We can only guess why Smith ran from the initial accident, I'd guess cause he had been drinking, but we don't know. Dude was understandable ? and I'm not saying Smith should have been shot cause we don't really know what happen in the second incident.

All that being said I can't really see why someone had to die over a traffic dispute.

Basically what happened was smith hit dude,fled,then dude followed him hit smith in retaliation, smith got out poppin off and got shot.Dude stayed on the scene got arrested and his lawyer said there's witnesses who said smith was the aggressor and was woofin at hayes telling him he had a pistol.

He got ? while in his car though and his wife got hit too.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

He got ? while in his car though and his wife got hit too.

Probably after woofin and getting back in the car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4IThaG2E0Y

Witness on the scene right after it happened you can hear smith's wife yelling her leg got shot

edit you can see duke getting arrested too
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Former Saint defensive end Will Smith had a fully loaded 9 mm handgun inside his Mercedes-Benz SUV when he was shot and killed Saturday night (April 9), New Orleans police said.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/04/will_smith_death_loaded_handgu.html

Police now saying that Will had a loaded gun in the car, Will ain't here to explain his side so we don't know what the ? he told that dude, but if dude say Will told him that he was going to the car to grab his gun then that changes everything. Police say 2 other people was in Will's car too, so when dude shot Will, he had to approach Will's driver side window and shot him, that's the only way to explain his wife getting shot too assuming she never left the car.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its getting interesting
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Its getting ignorant

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if the wife escalated some ? . You know how them broads mouth be.

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised if the wife escalated some ? . You know how them broads mouth be.

It'll be crazy if it comes out that she's the one that grabbed the handgun.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    It's New Orleans and it was the French Quarter fest.

Y'all really underestimating the quick to shot someone type mentality these dudes have.

Like T. Matheui said. Dudes really think killing is cool down there.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was hooping in the east a cpl years ago and a ? was playing with the ? him.

? smart I bet nobody really tried to guard him either
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I was hooping in the east a cpl years ago and a ? was playing with the ? him.

? smart I bet nobody really tried to guard him either

Funny part is he can actually ball.

I swear on my son life, dude said

"hold up, let me take this off. I got the ? on me too in back pocket just in case some ? come up bucking"

Me being a normal person I played like I hurt my ankle and limped home.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Say mane if somebody hits you and runs.... take down the tag #, call the police & call the insurance company. Leave it at that....

How in tf is following them going to help you?
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    All of this could have been avoided if Will would have just done the responsible thing exactly when it happened, he's not blameless in all of this.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    All of this could have been avoided if Will would have just done the responsible thing exactly when it happened, he's not blameless in all of this.

No.

A fender ? is not worth your life no matter how you slice it.

You sound like white ppl when cops ? unarmed ppl
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say mane if somebody hits you and runs.... take down the tag #, call the police & call the insurance company. Leave it at that....

If my car is drivable after you hit me and try to run, I will follow you. I won't necessarily confront you but you go know I'm following you. Got a friend going through a insurance claim right now with her insurance company after someone hit her and ran, literally. The ? left the car and what do you know it's wasn't registered to him smh. Told her to contact the owner of the vehicle to see if they have insurance.

No.

How you correlated these two things is amazing. You saying you wouldn't be ? if you're in an accident pull over to exchange info and the other car speeds off you wouldn't be mad? You must drive a bucket. I still don't know if guns should have been drawn here but the more information that comes out both sides look silly.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited April 2016
    Options

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6jWeIfPoU8

You take off after you hit another car or think you hit another car with your car?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

If my car is drivable after you hit me and try to run, I will follow you. I won't necessarily confront you but you go know I'm following you. Got a friend going through a insurance claim right now with her insurance company after someone hit her and ran, literally. The ? left the car and what do you know it's wasn't registered to him smh. Told her to contact the owner of the vehicle to see if they have insurance.

No.

How you correlated these two things is amazing. You saying you wouldn't be ? if you're in an accident pull over to exchange info and the other car speeds off you wouldn't be mad? You must drive a bucket. I still don't know if guns should have been drawn here but the more information that comes out both sides look silly.

2013 Volkswagen Passet. Nothing special. But I ain't chasing after someone and shooting them in the back 8 times over a $1,000 bumper.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    It's perfectly fine for you to handle things your way, to me I still think I sound like myself not agreeing with the way you think Will Smith handled that situation, which ultimately lead to him getting himself killed over something he could have let his insurance settle. We pay insurance premiums for a reason, and I know he definitely had full coverage on that SUV, it's mandatory driving a vehicle like that
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Probably will end up being manslaughter charges.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Really ? ? Do you know what manslaughter is?

He's getting murder 2 and attempted murder for shooting the wife and reckless endangerment because other ppl was in the car.

• usmarin3
    Options

Really ? ? Do you know what manslaughter is?

He's getting murder 2 and attempted murder for shooting the wife and reckless endangerment because other ppl was in the car.

The ? doesn't look premeditated.