Obama Invites J.Cole, Ludacris, Common, Nicki Minaj, Wale and Other Rappers To The White House

Options

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I just find it hilarious that Aubrey wasn't invited

He a foriegner

HIS DAD IS AMERICAN.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just find it hilarious that Aubrey wasn't invited

He a foriegner

HIS DAD IS AMERICAN.

He rep Canada tho..he need to wait to get invited to whatever color house Canadians got

He already got a key to his city I doubt Drake worried abt going to the white house
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    The hypocrisy kills me sometimes. Most if not all of these artists promote drug use, drug sales, gun violence, murder, etc. Hopefully Obama was trying to get them to change it up, but that ain't what sells so they ain't changing ? .

Wale, Cole, and Common can rock based on their lyrics and themes

Ross and Pusha T bein there is a joke. As black people we don't HAVE to suport EVERYTHING. I can have both them as my favorite rappers but also keep it 100 and say they have no business tying to our black president. We should protect that ? but to no suprise im sure ? would rather protect hip hop 1st.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love beef and claim it's only entertainment so why can't you separate the music from the artists

? pick and choose when ? matters

Stop complaining and appreciate some positive ? and that ? willing to use their resources and influence for good
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The hypocrisy kills me sometimes. Most if not all of these artists promote drug use, drug sales, gun violence, murder, etc. Hopefully Obama was trying to get them to change it up, but that ain't what sells so they ain't changing ? .

Ross and Pusha T bein there is a joke. As black people we don't HAVE to suport EVERYTHING. I can have both them as my favorite rappers but also keep it 100 and say they have no business tying to our black president. We should protect that ? but to no suprise im sure ? would rather protect hip hop 1st.

Why?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

Why?

? ...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice gesture, but working on crippling the prison industrial complex and getting rid of lobbyists would have better results
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can you turn this into a negative? C'mon man smh! The Government stay hiring hackers and con men but y'all have a problems with a couple rappers going to the white house to talk to kids? Kids listen to rappers man, way more than doctors and lawyers and ? . You might as well embrace it and try to make it a positive.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    How can you turn this into a negative? C'mon man smh! The Government stay hiring hackers and con men but y'all have a problems with a couple rappers going to the white house to talk to kids? Kids listen to rappers man, way more than doctors and lawyers and ? . You might as well embrace it and try to make it a positive.

that ? is ?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »

that ? is ?
    I know but it is what it is. It's ? terrible but you might as well try to use it as a positive.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Society's Cancer by Mrrealone

A lot of times, the very Cancer to your ills is right there in your face
    He may look like you, sound like you, talk like you, walk like you, and in this case give dap like you
    Nonetheless He is the Caner
    He should be discarded effective immediately to cease the sickness he brings forth
    You should exit His presence for the sake of your well-being and your families
    Right there in your face like a friend that is always on time, but he is the Cancer
    The Cancer will also affect your children, your children's children, and so forth

......Obama- you and your sick lgbt(qia)/? /child molestation movement is the Cancer....

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaled should have asked him about merica still having Israels back after they continue to slaughter and take his peoples land and sterilize Africans.
    Fat ? was prolly too busy snapchatting though
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? weird. I listen to a lot of the rappers mentioned but i wouldnt want any of those ? in the white house
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? weird. I listen to a lot of the rappers mentioned but i wouldnt want any of those ? in the white house

Not even Common?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Nice. How'd Luda get an invite though kids don't give a ? about him

He was the highest selling artist invited

how many his last album sale? He's not relevant amongst today's youth fam that's all I was sayin'

im sure the youth notices him in them movies tho.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i couldnt even fathom being as lame as some of u ? tho

"boo hoo, waahhh, i dont want him in the white house he raps about bad things!"

? . this is some positive ? , who gives a ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    50 gotta be sittin' home hatin'.
    Nah. Obama not his president lol

CcrJ415UYAAzvuc.jpg
  • R.D.
    Options
    i couldnt even fathom being as lame as some of u ? tho

"boo hoo, waahhh, i dont want him in the white house he raps about bad things!"

? . this is some positive ? , who gives a ?

Lmaoo bruh I was literally disgusted by that post

? said he don't want none of them ? in the house...

? cornball
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice. How'd Luda get an invite though kids don't give a ? about him

He is Safe and with the program...
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reason and it's bi polar ness....hip hop needs to be taken serious...*rappers invited to white house* ....waaah pusha t is bad ....they taking rap too serious
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By bad b. I missed the thread where obama invited a bunch of black doctors, black engineeres, and black mathiticans to the white house.
  • R.D.
    Options
    By bad b. I missed the thread where obama invited a bunch of black doctors, black engineeres, and black mathiticans to the white house.

You a herb b

FOH you corny

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That probably happens way more than rappers getting invited. This is just what made the ic news