Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    Loved every second of that Martin Scorsese short film. That's how you check nikkaz. Imagine what happens when the camera's not rolling.

Aight, let me imagine that for a lil bit.

Okay

Without the camera's?
    Without the camera's he would probably cry
    Cry, like a lil baby
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    Speaking as a Third Ward New Orleans cat, it ? me off that Baby and Master P still have not lost their accent.

That's what that was when he said "I'm talking to all tree of y'all" lol

Lol I thought the ? said, "I'll drill ya'll."
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

This ? here!! Got sit yo ass down somewhere.

what the hell did he just say ?

Sound like he said something about beating up CTG
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can tell what kinda caliber of dudes is on the IC just pff the fact that so many of yall are cosigning CthaGod

? tell you to stop speaking on his name disrespectfully, and you bring up two other men he has a problem with. That's ? ? but yall riding with it like it's some "ether" lol

Only squares and scary ? cosigning that ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Views from the 6 4-29-16

Carter 5 coming very soon

Now your ? riding ass ain't got nothing to say lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like baby but he got killers and had Wayne bus hit with with rounds.

I hate YT but he got goons on his side that's bout that ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Maybe if birdman was paying his artists and treating his artists right, he would get more respect

lol at bcotton wacking this. Birdman done ? wayne over multiple times over the years but bcotton so loyal to the entire YMCMB ? he wacked this ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw Thugga really with the ? I'm scared for Charlemagne now.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was I the only one interested in hearing about ms. Gladys? lmao
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Bunch of ? ? in this thread.

CTG baited Birdman and he did nothing but throw a hoe strop and leave...

Not even gonna say anything about showing up to the studio with 7 ? to threaten 2 ? and ? .

Nothing wrong with what C said...it's his ? job to say the ? we ALL are thinking.

I don´t think its his job to be disrespectful, at the end of the day we dealing with real people here, and yo boy himself says you can´t control how someone is going to react and he can be mad disrespectful and that isn´t part of his job, he does it for attention and ratings, so he needs to be ready for the consequences too.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Maybe if birdman was paying his artists and treating his artists right, he would get more respect

lol at bcotton wacking this. Birdman done ? wayne over multiple times over the years but bcotton so loyal to the entire YMCMB ? he wacked this ? .

Yo, man
    You notice too much of what bcotton do
    Y'all lil feud is becoming unhealthy

didnt read his post but tell that lil ? ? to get off my ?

https://youtu.be/yEVhtDh35Nc
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not even gonna say anything about showing up to the studio with 7 ? to threaten 2 ? and ? .

Nothing wrong with what C said...it's his ? job to say the ? we ALL are thinking.

I don´t think its his job to be disrespectful, at the end of the day we dealing with real people here, and yo boy himself says you can´t control how someone is going to react and he can be mad disrespectful and that isn´t part of his job, he does it for attention and ratings, so he needs to be ready for the consequences too.

yes it is...

It's his job to say the uncomfortable things that need to be said...call it disrespect if you like...he's a mediator between the artists and the fan.

Ross was disrespectful. He been here half the time Birdman has.

CTG is literally a narrator for the people.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll bet none of you ? would dare bait Birdman if he rolled through your bits with some goons...

C did it and Stunna was submissive.

C is confident cause Birdman shows us on a regular basis he cannot articulate himself correctly and furthermore he is a ? business man.

He rich from robbing people. He ? . And he ? up the relationship with his cash cow because he had ? feelings for Yung Thug.

No, C couldn't do Diddy or Master P like that...because they would have approached the situation better.

EVEN K MICHELLE HANDLED THESE ? BETTER THAN BIRDMAN.

She had a grievance, she laid it on the table and said "This is why I don't ? wid you"

Birdman acted like a hoe.

Shut the ? up, ?
    Cuz when another video of some young ? goin in his jaw and him doin the 200 meter dash in the opposite direction pop up what you gon say then?
    Stop giving hoe ? credit for doin hoe ?
    That ? is paid to gossip
    Ain't no real ? ? about that
    ? straight up told that boy to respect his name
    ? else was he supposed to do?
    Be cordial?
    Have a dialogue?
    ? outta here
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yes it is...

It's his job to say the uncomfortable things that need to be said...call it disrespect if you like...he's a mediator between the artists and the fan.

Ross was disrespectful. He been here half the time Birdman has.

CTG is literally a narrator for the people.

smh@ how much the standards and ethics have been lowered and abandoned for the sake of entertainment...

I don´t know any job where its a duty to be disrespectful and damage someone´s image and brand and where that is cool with ppl, Im not a fan and he def ain´t my narrator or representative, maybe for the ill educated and ignorant, but I opt for more coherent and ethical style of journalism, then again what they do clearly isn´t journalism either...on that note, I´ll be moving on.

Carry on tho. Enjoy
This discussion has been closed.