Options
    What are you afraid of most?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    More dominant or submissive?

Dominant in my career and personality.

I'd like to be submissive in sex, however.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    What are you afraid of most?

Passing before I complete everything I supposed to do while I'm on this Earth.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Whats the highest you ever been?

In Botswana, they have this thing called space cake, which is really weed cake. They roll the weed into the cake and bake it.

Since I was helping them make the cake, I ended up smoking a lot of it, and then eating the space cake. Strongest weed I ever smoked in my life--much stronger than in the US. Not exaggerating when I say there were cartoons in my head.

Ended up locking myself out of my room because I was so high and slept on the table in the lobby.

hahahahahaha thats crazy. I want some
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    How many sex toys you got?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Whats the highest you ever been?

In Botswana, they have this thing called space cake, which is really weed cake. They roll the weed into the cake and bake it.

Since I was helping them make the cake, I ended up smoking a lot of it, and then eating the space cake. Strongest weed I ever smoked in my life--much stronger than in the US. Not exaggerating when I say there were cartoons in my head.

Ended up locking myself out of my room because I was so high and slept on the table in the lobby.

hahahahahaha thats crazy. I want some

It'll definitely take you into another dimension.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    What are your spiritual beliefs?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    How many sex toys you got?

None, currently. Although I made my own ? in a sex toy workshop a long time ago.

Why spend more money when my fingers do a more than adequate job?

However, I do think that there needs to be a market for sex toys for Black women and more sex shops owned by people of color in the US, particularly in the midwest.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Whats your favorite part on a womans body?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My goofy ass lil nephew told my mama I threw a pillow @ his face. He the ? that just sat there watching the pillow fly into face.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options

I ? with African orishas and mix southern hoodoo practices along with it. There is an Ancestral altar in my living space and an abundance jar in my parent's house that I gave them. However, Christianity is something that I don't denounce, because it's my belief that Jesus is a Black ? revolutionary femme. The parts of Christianity that I denounce are those that perpetuate sexism, discrimination against ? people, complacency, and those that are a result of colonialism. To be honest, Black Christianity, when it was first practiced by enslaved people, wasn't Christianity. It was Ancestral/Voodoo rites, but as time went on, and the churches faced more scrutiny, these practices disintegrated and were more in line with white churches.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Whats your favorite part on a womans body?

Her brain.

Once I'm into that, then her ass.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

I ? with African orishas and mix southern hoodoo practices along with it. There is an Ancestral altar in my living space and an abundance jar in my parent's house that I gave them. However, Christianity is something that I don't denounce, because it's my belief that Jesus is a Black ? revolutionary femme. The parts of Christianity that I denounce are those that perpetuate sexism, discrimination against ? people, complacency, and those that are a result of colonialism. To be honest, Black Christianity, when it was first practiced by slaves, wasn't Christianity. It was Ancestral/Voodoo rites, but as time went on, and the churches faced more scrutiny, these practices disintegrated and were more in line with white churches.

Yeah ? think you eating ? is wrong why you going against his words?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

I ? with African orishas and mix southern hoodoo practices along with it. There is an Ancestral altar in my living space and an abundance jar in my parent's house that I gave them. However, Christianity is something that I don't denounce, because it's my belief that Jesus is a Black ? revolutionary femme. The parts of Christianity that I denounce are those that perpetuate sexism, discrimination against ? people, complacency, and those that are a result of colonialism. To be honest, Black Christianity, when it was first practiced by slaves, wasn't Christianity. It was Ancestral/Voodoo rites, but as time went on, and the churches faced more scrutiny, these practices disintegrated and were more in line with white churches.

Yeah ? think you eating ? is wrong why you going against his words?

Nah, that's the colonial version of Christianity talking.

African orishas and Vodou have gender-bending/? elements in their practices.

The Ancestors want me to do whatever makes me happy--if that means ? women and ? men, they're cool with it, long as I ain't hurting nobody.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Have you fell in love with a woman?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Yeahp. She was rapper and I used to perform with her.

But we don't speak anymore.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

What about her made you fall in love? Did she have the most game out of any female you ever met or what
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

What about her made you fall in love? Did she have the most game out of any female you ever met or what

We just really connected first on the musical tip, and the friendship blossomed, in the beginning at least. She had a mix of masculine and feminine traits that I found attractive. She didn't have the most game out of the WOMEN that I met, but she was very charming, and used it to her advantage. I cared for her more than she cared for me. It is what it is.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Favorite parent if you had to choose Mom or Dad?
  • thatboydizz
    Options

We just really connected first on the musical tip, and the friendship blossomed, in the beginning at least. She had a mix of masculine and feminine traits that I found attractive. She didn't have the most game out of the WOMEN that I met, but she was very charming, and used it to her advantage. I cared for her more than she cared for me. It is what it is.

Somebody
    misses
    Somebody
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Don't have a favorite parent.

My mom is easier to talk to about things all around, being that she's a water sign.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Somebody
    misses
    Somebody

Nah. If she asked me to be with her, I'd say no. Rather be with someone who is considerate and loves me for me.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

My mom is easier to talk to about things all around, being that she's a water sign.

And has your dad been in your life the last 27?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

And has your dad been in your life the last 27?

Yeahp. Taught me about politics and encouraged me to read extensively about the political process, and about hustling the system.