What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Katt Williams Arrested For Throwing A Salt Shaker At Atlanta Testaurant Manager

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to WSBTV, comedian Katt Williams was arrested for throwing a salt shaker at Atlanta restaurant manager.

"East Point police told Channel 2 Action News that officers responded around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday to a disturbance call at the Spondivits*restaurant on Virginia Avenue.

They said the restaurant manager's lips were bleeding. Police said the manager told them that Williams threw a salt shaker and hit him in the lip after Williams' group was denied preferential seating.

Police arrested Williams a short time later at a nearby Waffle House.

He was charged with battery and bonded out of the East Point jail early Thursday morning." - WSBTV
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
So ILLTheGOATBetaillestni99ainneI Self Lord & MasterSplackavellijonoKingFreemanYoung StefChi SnowatribecalledgabiBrideofKillaMancStomp JohnsonThereal_barip.dillaAlpha_Ambition Beezusblack caesarAlready Home_17Recaptimus_Prime360CashmoneyDuxMissKFigoCapitalB

Replies