Stephen King's 'It' Gets A Release Date From Warner Bros.

Options
2»

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody read that long ass book? Good read or nah? More/less graphic than the movie?

One of my favourite books, well worth reading if you have the time.

Way more graphic than the movie.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Anybody read that long ass book? Good read or nah? More/less graphic than the movie?

I read it, and also The Stand. Both are super thick but classic king. Worth the time spent.

Both are excellent and also trippy as ? . Anybody who only knows IT from the mini series will not be prepared for that book. At all.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yeah. It's a long but very dope read
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »

I read it, and also The Stand. Both are super thick but classic king. Worth the time spent.

Both are excellent and also trippy as ? . Anybody who only knows IT from the mini series will not be prepared for that book. At all.

Said it in another thread, but saw the movie when i was 4, ? me up. Read the book when i was 15. ? me up all over again.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    mc317 wrote: »
    Change that ? spider ending

Fam Thats How The Whupped It In The Book...Its A Creature From Another Universe Who's True Appearance Is Beyond Human Comprehension...Without Proper Backstory Its Hard To Know That But That's What It Is..
    So how does this go with what the mini series did? or did the movie take a different approach? Because he was a bully that got accidentally killed. Then they showed him looking up at the moon as he was dying and he started turning pale and ? . Never really explained what happened there. Was he being possessed by the creature or something? Is the creature from the moon? lol.
    texas409 wrote: »
    that backstory on Pennywise was some disgusting ? . Dude was butchering children for hundreds of years. ? ? clown
    Wait, so he's freddy kruger in the book? I'm confused, is he a damn monster from another dimension, an ancient sick child murderer spirit, or a bully who got turned into a crazy child murdering clown who wants revenge that comes back every 30 years?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Monster from another dimension. In the book it also mentions another creature I think its the clowns nemesis or something
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that clown is one of the creepiest characters on film ever
    tim curry was a good choice dudes already kinda creepy as it is

200.gif
    200.gif
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    I forget but what year did them as kids take place
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As kids it was the 50s. Like 56 or 57
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Alrite thanks yall for the book info. Ima have to check that out
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I just bought it and the stand on Amazon based on y'all info. Thanks
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man me and my brother used to make paper boats and try to float them down the sidewalk. ? never worked lol.
    Monster from another dimension. In the book it also mentions another creature I think its the clowns nemesis or something
    So what was texas boy talking about?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Man me and my brother used to make paper boats and try to float them down the sidewalk. ? never worked lol.
    So what was texas boy talking about?

Idk ..but he didnt just butcher kids tho during that time period ( the movie) he did just ? kids
    Read this it gives u a better understanding

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(novel)