Cassidy vs J.R. Writer on URL

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
We need this to happen . These two artist have mainstream success but pledge allegiance to the streets. This battle could rejuvenate both their mainstream careers. Cases mans wit JR brother. They both not turning down real checks lets get this poppin

Comments

• _God_
    Options
    We in the age where the consumer get what they want and we want this
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the hell is "we"?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _God_
    Options
    nah-man.gif

Y'all ? playin the only ? in battle rap who could see they bars is Lux, noooobody seeing they bars
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? change the title bruh, you part of the imagination squad.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not 2003, and Cassidy wouldn't even be who he is if Jay had sent Beans.....
  • _God_
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    This is not 2003, and Cassidy wouldn't even be who he is if Jay had sent Beans.....

Case nor Jr. has lost one step
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »

Case nor Jr. has lost one step

Na, they ain't just lost a step, they haven't they fell down a flight of stairs. The times left their bars behind.
  • _God_
    Options
    https://youtu.be/8xMN0IPWjME

• _God_
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know nothing about battlerap John Snow.
  • _God_
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

I'm from the Bronx ? u mean
  • _God_
    Options

I'm from the Bronx ? u mean

See how analytics water ? down for the statisciscians
  • The Recipe
    edited May 2016
    Options
    On some real ? id like to see JR Writer battle not vs cassidy tho, but Writer was on The War Report and said he has zero interest in battling.

https://youtu.be/GReu1er-TsU

I think there is a part 2
  • _God_
    Options
    On some real ? id like to see JR Writer battle not vs cassidy tho, but Writer was on The War Report and said he has zero interest in battling.

https://youtu.be/GReu1er-TsU

I think there is a part 2

Yea I remember this but he just did two yrs in jail times is different I know he need bread
  • The Recipe
    Options
    That video was a few days after he got out of jail, IDK about him needing money he seem straight, keep in mind his name is "Writer" so he can always freelance behind the scenes. He from the era of battling to get on, he is pretty much on and it probably seems counter productive to battle.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please stop this Dipset revival (Jones and Cam is where it stops). This congested sounding ass ? was ass then and ass now. ? , first "? ! Santana finally gonna come back and take over the game!" and now ? is clamoring for a Writer battle?

Music is a young person's hustle with exceptions like Ross who came in 30+, but everyone else is 25 and under when they get on, and then the machine pushes them less and less toward 30, which both these ? are at least. Cass is more known for freestyles than his career, and he got a platinum single or two--and no one's clamoring for his return after killing in his last battles.

Writer ain't even got that. Stop it. This is as bad as us southern cats popping up talking about Young Gangsta Handstand got next. Every local cat ain't that nice. Writer. is. not. that. nice.
  • _God_
    Options
    So battle rap a young mans game but lux 46
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    So battle rap a young mans game but lux 46

Head Ice 56.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all got jokes lol. OP said the bold:
    We need this to happen . These two artist have mainstream success but pledge allegiance to the streets. This battle could rejuvenate both their mainstream careers. Cases mans wit JR brother. They both not turning down real checks lets get this poppin

That's all I'm referencing. Clearly, underground and battle rap are markets unto themselves. The mainstream ain't that deal unless you survive in that pool UNTIL you're 40+ on some Jay-Z, Puff, Eminem, Dre ? .
  • _God_
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Y'all got jokes lol. OP said the bold:

That's all I'm referencing. Clearly, underground and battle rap are markets unto themselves. The mainstream ain't that deal unless you survive in that pool UNTIL you're 40+ on some Jay-Z, Puff, Eminem, Dre ? .

They both 30 plus and have proven themselves mainstream so if they battle ppl will be interested in their music
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could care less..jus like ? want jae millz to return...why he can get on where he at (the bushes) why would i want him to battle? So the ctowd can overhype his bars..im cool
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jr Writer is my favorite Diplomat outside of Killa Cam butthe battling he did and the battling we got now aint the same ? . You remember the MC War ? , we dont need anymore of that ? .
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ the game got more fierce. That could be an undercard not the main event.