Who are your top 5 worse wrestlers of all time?

Options
13»

Comments

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me one good match that he appeared in. What was his finishing move. And lets not bring up the whole TALKING TO A MOP act. Whenever the WWE show highlights of other matches, u wont even see a glimpse of his lame ass. He was just another guy with muscles. Cant seem to think of anything that he did. I could b wrong.

He was given the mop gimmick as punishment for whooping a workers ass during a match on a shoot. He was a pretty good in ring worker. Not to mention his membership in The Radicalz.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ECW/wCw Perry Saturn >>>> watered down wwf perry saturn
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Perry Saturn?

Dude was great in the ring. How is he anywhere near bad?
    Who said that? They getting banned.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Give me one good match that he appeared in. What was his finishing move. And lets not bring up the whole TALKING TO A MOP act. Whenever the WWE show highlights of other matches, u wont even see a glimpse of his lame ass. He was just another guy with muscles. Cant seem to think of anything that he did. I could b wrong.

He was given the mop gimmick as punishment for whooping a workers ass during a match on a shoot. He was a pretty good in ring worker. Not to mention his membership in The Radicalz.

He was the garbage one in the Radicalz, I cant recall anything significant he did in that group. Most people overrate Saturn because he was Raven's boy.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Perry Saturn vs Raven Fall Brawl 1998 if you can find the whole match us one of the GOAT matches in ANY Company ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6sL8dEd4bw

ECW Saturn was amazing and WCW Saturn was very consistent, if you're judging him by his WWF stint, not only are you short changing him, but you're a fake ass wrestlig fan sucking WWEs ? . This guy was Taz mixed with Chris Daniels in that ring. The perfect combo ofsuplex machine and mid aerosl attacks,

? you and your life you're no longer welcomed here at OTTB. In b4 "this ? is real to me dammit."
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited August 2015
    Options

Perry Saturn vs Raven Fall Brawl 1998 if you can find the whole match is one of the GOAT matches in ANY Company ever.

ECW Saturn was amazing and WCW Saturn was very consistent, if you're judging him by his WWF stint, not only are you short changing him, but you're a fake ass wrestlig fan sucking WWEs ? . This guy was Taz mixed with Chris Daniels in that ring. The perfect combo ofsuplex machine and mid aerial attacks,

? you and your life you're no longer welcomed here at OTTB. In b4 "this ? is real to me dammit."
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

He was the garbage one in the Radicalz, I cant recall anything significant he did in that group. Most people overrate Saturn because he was Raven's boy.

I'm not go 100% ? on him since I liked the Eliminators, they were a pretty good tag team
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Disco Inferno
    Khali
    Ms. Jacki (real sexy tho, but worst from Tough Enough)

Thats all I can think of right now. A few guys were overrated more than they were bad due to their charisma, perception, championship reigns, and mic skills but thats a different topic.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    No mention of Batista?

Batista was solid. he put on some good matches as well
  • RawAce
    Options

Replace BOO with BAN and there we have it BooThisMan.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Rank the Radicals

? is hard as ?

Benoit and Eddie Goats, But Dean was a tech wrestler that could keep up with benoit
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when u talkin all around none of em matchin eddie
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out of the radicals, Dean Malenko was the stoic and most boring wrestler though he wasn't bad. The other 3 were beast mode though.
  • KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Perry Saturn vs Raven Fall Brawl 1998 if you can find the whole match us one of the GOAT matches in ANY Company ever.

ECW Saturn was amazing and WCW Saturn was very consistent, if you're judging him by his WWF stint, not only are you short changing him, but you're a fake ass wrestlig fan sucking WWEs ? . This guy was Taz mixed with Chris Daniels in that ring. The perfect combo ofsuplex machine and mid aerosl attacks,

I can see you take it pretty serious. But you cDuncan eep the ? sucking comments to yo self LIL ? . I respect any man thats passionate about what he believes in. But i don't respect a ? thats clearly locked on another mans nuts. U ACT LIKE U ? THAT MAN OR SOMETHING. I'm a big San Antonio Spurs fan but you won't ever catch me acting like Tim Duncan is my GIRLFRIEND. AND THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT YO SO CALLED HERO PERRY SATURN WAS JUST ANOTHER MUFUCKA WHO COULDN'T CUT IT IN THE WWE. THEY COULDN'T MAKE MONEY OFF OF HIM. IT'S A BUSINESS. HIS TIME WAS UP. I RESPECT MONEY AND LONGEVITY. WILL HE MAKE IT IN THE HALL OF FAME? ? NO. U NO IT AS WELL AS I KNOW IT. I UNDERSTAND HE FELL ON HARD TIMES BUT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U SAW SOME LIL KID WITH A PERRY SATURN T SHIRT ON.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    john cena
    boogeyman
    hogan
    chavo
    big show
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can see you take it pretty serious. But you cDuncan eep the ? sucking comments to yo self LIL ? . I respect any man thats passionate about what he believes in. But i don't respect a ? thats clearly locked on another mans nuts. U ACT LIKE U ? THAT MAN OR SOMETHING. I'm a big San Antonio Spurs fan but you won't ever catch me acting like Tim Duncan is my GIRLFRIEND. AND THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT YO SO CALLED HERO PERRY SATURN WAS JUST ANOTHER MUFUCKA WHO COULDN'T CUT IT IN THE WWE. THEY COULDN'T MAKE MONEY OFF OF HIM. IT'S A BUSINESS. HIS TIME WAS UP. I RESPECT MONEY AND LONGEVITY. WILL HE MAKE IT IN THE HALL OF FAME? ? NO. U NO IT AS WELL AS I KNOW IT. I UNDERSTAND HE FELL ON HARD TIMES BUT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U SAW SOME LIL KID WITH A PERRY SATURN T SHIRT ON.

its obvious u dont kno what u talkin about with saturn bruh, sure he prolly aint draw a dime but we are wrestling fans not money draw fans so who cares, bruh stint in ecw is way more than enough to exempt him from this list
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coming in at Number 1:

The Great ? Khali
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_P8al0Ab1Y

This ? looks ? as ? . He looks like an 8ft autistic wrestler with cancer. Why did the WWE hire him? His back and chest piece looks like play-doe. This ? ain't even Indian, he's from Mexico or some ? .

the ? is from india stupid
  • RawAce
    Options
    Maximum Capacity takes all 5 spots

https://youtu.be/Rrua27ZrL2g
  • RawAce
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Lol @ the feelings