Favorite NBA Player (Non HOF)

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of y'all just naming names, how the hell some of y'all got 15 favorite players
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Kwame brown

U just naming names now lol u couldn't have seriously been a kwame fan unless u related to that ?

Seriously. I had to Nosign that ? .

That ? is not allowed to be your favorite player.
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^
    Sincerely my bad I thought I was in the wasted potential thread. Check my previous post it was real players I mentioned
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody said mike bibby? that ? had a couple years stretch where he was just giving ? buckets
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bibby was that dude to me on the kings
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wzEW88Uej0

Richard jefferson i hated playing agianst the nets in 2k when they had him and vc

very solid all around player idk he wasn't greater
  • ICE aka X
    ICE aka X Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Options
    ICE aka X wrote: »
    NVE9 - EJ6

Damn. You know you a basketball head when you immediately know who those symbols represent.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    bibby was that dude to me on the kings

You ain't neva lied. The Kings should have won a ring in the early 2000s.

Bibby was cold af back then. Dude was unconscious.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    might as well put every player on the kings roster in the early 2000's
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    Sheed was one of my favorite players. I still to this day don't think he really knew how talented he was. Dude was way to passive on offense for his skill set. He had a great low post game, sweet mid range jumper and a good 3 ball.

My pops always said he was a damn good ball player (he's hard on players and doesn't give passes like that), but he also said he's on his starting 5 of all time "Nutty ? " squad. lol

Sheed was capable of averaging 25ppg with his skill set. dude had multiple low post moves and had a go to bank shot that was impossible to block with his release. It was so frustrating to see him chucking 3's

That's what I'm screamin'! Dudes couldn't really see him on the post. Sheed could back you down, spin left or right, up and under u, fade ya, hook ya or make the right pass.

He didn't really start chuckin' up tre's (on a consistent basis) until later on in his Detroit years. While I didn't like him on the outer perimeter like that, he did hit some BIG threes in some tight games.

If not for that epic collapse (which was a team effort, smh) against LA, he would have two rings IMO.

I saw Sheed give a young Joakim Noah and Andres Nocioni consecutive left handed fade ways while laughing at them during a close game in the 4th quarter. His post game was absolutely flawless.
  • Peace_79
    Options
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    malik sealy RIP
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Sean Elliot
    I bet he go to the hall, dude was nice, he used to give Pippen the blues

• Peace_79
    Options
    Anybody say John Starks, yet.

As much as he got ? on, that dude was a soldier. He was a big part of the last great team in NY.

starks_original.jpg?1328822330
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ken gill- I loved dudes game, could drive to the hoop n shoot the mid range shot n ? it ill say we shared the same haircut lol. I called it the top jherry curl.

Eddie jones- ? was mad underrated.

Tony kucoc- this ? was nowitzki w/o the 3 pointer

Whoa, whoa, Kukoc had he cleanest lefty shot. He was a shooter

In hindsight Kukoc and Odom were very similar. Odom just a lil quicker and more post skills

Which reminds me, he Sunday paper used to come with the Parade magazine al Americans section once a year when i was in HS. Before the internet lol And i remember seeing Odom listed as a 6'9 pg i was obsessed with dude nh lmao Would create that ? in nba live. He coulda been a transcendent player. Too lax tho
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This was my dude since the Warrior days....when I was in 7th grade...our school colors was blue and yellow, so i took the jersey number 15 and and I also had Converse to go wit it...

spree1.jpg[img][/img]
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was my dude since the Warrior days....when I was in 7th grade...our school colors was blue and yellow, so i took the jersey number 15 and and I also had Converse to go wit it...

spree1.jpg[img][/img]

Sprewell on live 95 was a cheat code lol
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    One of the most underrated players of his era. I could go on and on about his game. Very solid defensively, many offensive tools, especially before his athletic ability left him. Always had a very high release that I loved, and felt like should have been unstoppable. Was all of these things and kept it trill. Plus, this ? was a character lol, evidenced below. I don't know when he'll up for the hall, or if he is already, but i'd like to see him go, might be a long shot though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5L_QkUZ-3s
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

spree1.jpg[img][/img]
    You should've tried to choke your coach at least once in Spree's honor lol.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    One of the most underrated players of his era. I could go on and on about his game. Very solid defensively, many offensive tools, especially before his athletic ability left him. Always had a very high release that I loved, and felt like should have been unstoppable. Was all of these things and kept it trill. Plus, this ? was a character lol, evidenced below. I don't know when he'll up for the hall, or if he is already, but i'd like to see him go, might be a long shot though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5L_QkUZ-3s

Thats why I never developed a jump shot until later...i tried to model my game after him...I used to love gettin to the rack...
  • king hassan
    Options
    This ? had so much game but couldn't stay off the drugs
    35kmm3a.jpg
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king hassan
    Options
    Gerald+Wallace+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Charlotte+98y7e_2mbDKl.jpg