• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Yeah...I don't really do the pm thing sooooo....

Anyway have a wonderful day.

That was unnecessary levels of ether, Nas. I ? your baby mama or somethng. ? .
    Say bruh, you're going about this all wrong.. the way to Westies heart is not outright simping... its arguing.. disagreeing.. bantering.. Fighting!

what you should have done was quote any post of hers and Strongly disagree with it, go back and forth back and forth with her with facts (or fallacies) supporting your position, post after post page after page, making sure your views irritate her, if not ? her off... THEN u could've pm'd her later on like... "Didnt mean to upset u, let's agree to disagree.. I definitely respect and admire a strong opinionated black woman, blah blah"...then BAM!.. she replies.. and u In there.

I won't even charge you for this piece of game @psychobutcher just goat the post

IDK what concerns me more, that you would actually pay attention enough to think this, or that you're not too far off.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mjyxrmw59C1qzx3jto1_500.jpg

Ima ? you, and that bird
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The polish on one of my big toes was chipped so I removed the polish at home, thinking I'd paint it once I got to work. Got to work and realized I left the polish in my other purse...out here looking crazy.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Especially you @ChiCity
    What are you talking about boo

I want you to have a good day
    Don't wish this negativity on me
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    The polish on one of my big toes was chipped so I removed the polish at home, thinking I'd paint it once I got to work. Got to work and realized I left the polish in my other purse...out here looking crazy.

What chipped it, a mountain? *rimshot*
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ima ? you, and that bird

Had to quote this so he can't edit....

That's a man bruh...
  • Kat
    Options

What chipped it, a mountain? *rimshot*

stanleynotimpressed.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    ? and unusual.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I thought BiblicalAtheist posted that stupid ?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    ? and unusual.

Still immature I see
  • Kat
    Options
    ? and unusual.

Still immature I see

Still wanting to ? men I see.
  • Westie
    Options

It's ok I'm glad you're finally free!!! I need a new shopping buddy.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

So....confused

@westie ahem...

Say bruh, you're going about this all wrong.. the way to Westies heart is not outright simping... its arguing.. disagreeing.. bantering.. Fighting!

what you should have done was quote any post of hers and Strongly disagree with it, go back and forth back and forth with her with facts (or fallacies) supporting your position, post after post page after page, making sure your views irritate her, if not ? her off... THEN u could've pm'd her later on like... "Didnt mean to upset u, let's agree to disagree.. I definitely respect and admire a strong opinionated black woman, blah blah"...then BAM!.. she replies.. and u In there.

I won't even charge you for this piece of game @psychobutcher just goat the post

IDK what concerns me more, that you would actually pay attention enough to think this, or that you're not too far off.

The Many Faced ? is apparently omnipresent.

#bars
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

giphy.gif
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Gtfoh westie
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, I just called you the delivery guy.

Well in that case...lemme analyze your order.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

lol, so you basically saying if trill didn't show his hand...he woulda had a chance
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

get it together yo
  • Westie
    Options

Gtfoh westie

Does this mean you're not going to help me pick out some shoes?
  • Kat
    Options
    No, I just called you the delivery guy.

Well in that case...lemme analyze your order.

stanleynotimpressed.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

@MrCrookedLetter I know..I woke up late. :(
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ima ? you, and that bird

Had to quote this so he can't edit....

That's a man bruh...

conflict don't care...

conflict will ? anything... willing or unwilling
  • Westie
    Options
    I need to stop giving away my nail polish and my makeup when I'm tired of it. I have one Violet left and I painted my toenails but the nail polish is Lumpy. Yeah I know nobody cares but my nails.... :(