The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i will up the video later.....

behind my apartment building.....all these swiss kids are shooting nothing but three's saying they are steph curry and we are the same color.....

while its funny the ? is annoying

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finals schedule woat. 2 and 3 days off between games when they're staying in the same city.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

:o Wow. Thats...far. ?
  • S2J
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Finals schedule woat. 2 and 3 days off between games when they're staying in the same city.

Im down for it that benefits Bron Bron lol We all know he has....fatigue issues
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I saw that Steph Russ footage floating around before the game started so I think that's from Game 5 before Russ ever laughed about his defense
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what I love most about this year's Conference Finals and Finals series' ...

Peace_79 wrote: »
    Honestly can't call it.

I know this tho... There will be no room for words like "fluke" or "they didn't earn it" to describe this year's NBA champion.

• S2J
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Box score takeaways

Andre Roberson played 39 minutes. 2/11, 0-4 from 3

Enes Kanter 8pts, 4 reb in 9 min

Steven Adams 26 min
    Foye- DNP

In comparison , Game 1: Adams 37 min, Kanter 18 min, Foye 13 min, Roberson 20 min

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Mciti wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    Durant/Westbrook as a combination is not championship material.

Man what??? Lmao...they lost to a 73-9 team after beating a Spurs team that was unstoppable at home. Yall jumping sharks

Unless somebody in their front office wakes the ? up they not. There's too much of a talent disparity from russ and kd vs 'the others' to logically expect them to play the type of team ball everyone thinks will work. And not enough 3 ball shooters. See Cleveland, that's what u surround stars who command doubles and/or get in the lane with.

Nah ... They could use some better pieces - EVERYONE COULD.

But, they clearly have enough to win a title.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't understand why the thunder abandoned the 1st half game plan.They imploded in the 3rd,waiters screaming at ibaka for dropping passes,durant yelling at teammates & coaches while they were down 6 they panicked.

I don't wanna hear draymond is the warriors 2nd best player that's a joke if you believe that.Duke is a role player stop tryin to elevate him to anything more than that

That's exactly what I posted last night ...I'm like how these panicking and they down 6
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be interesting to see if Love will be able to provide enough consistent offense to offset what he’s going to give up defensively.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sixers better focus on not wasting top 5 picks on garbage/injured players....cause "KD ain't walking through that door)
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Golden State in 6
  • S2J
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Mciti wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    Durant/Westbrook as a combination is not championship material.

Man what??? Lmao...they lost to a 73-9 team after beating a Spurs team that was unstoppable at home. Yall jumping sharks

Unless somebody in their front office wakes the ? up they not. There's too much of a talent disparity from russ and kd vs 'the others' to logically expect them to play the type of team ball everyone thinks will work. And not enough 3 ball shooters. See Cleveland, that's what u surround stars who command doubles and/or get in the lane with.

Nah ... They could use some better pieces - EVERYONE COULD.

But, they clearly have enough to win a title.

See,that's the problem lol Just bc something CAN be done do t mean ita to be tried as is. Its an uphill battle for them. Bron started something crazy with the big 3 in Miami, not just talent but shooting everywhere. U gotta have that. Even Spurs followed suit.

Okc has 3 really good bigs but u can only play 2 at a time and 1 apparently is a defensive liability, so their talent level is deceiving . They dont have the guard play to win a title imo. Not far away, but 1 guy atleast to take that pressure off kd and russ.

GS gets the ball outta Curry hands to facilitate. Cleveland balances between Kyrie, Bron, AND Delly. They need guard play and a legit 3rd wheel, Ibaka is not it
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The Cavs can match GS threes with better decision making down the stretch.

And Smith is 1,000 times better than Roberson. He actually gon take and make those 3s.

You talking one end of the floor.

On the defensive end they're not as disruptive/long as OKC was for Dubs

LeBron won't check out like Westbrook or KD, he'll leave his heart on the floor. Cleveland is deeper n can get baskets from multiple player n different spots on the floor.
    I got cavs in 6....however if it goes to a game 7 I gotta go with golden state at home

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron damn near willed the Cavs to the title last year, this time he got his help

Cavs in 6
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You sound ignorant.
    Don't want to hear that kd is better than melo ? ever again

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    durant is stuck in a bad position. i've felt this way for 3 years that westbrook and durant can't win a championship together.

if durant had a point guard who would play with discipline and some calmness with the rest of the talent on the team he would have a championship right now.

i like westbrook but so many people are blinded by his triple doubles. he is so talented and has the ball so much that he will get them.

but westbrook has no poise, questionable IQ, doesn't have a great savvy feel for the game in clutch moments that your Point Guard should have.

Westbrook had 31 TO's in the WCF. The most in 30 years.

that might be true and all, but KD needs to step up when he suppose to. Point blank. And this might not be a fair point to bring up, but the bulls did it without a point guard minus out the greatest player ever, and so did the lakers as well.. the point..those great players stepped up when they are supposed to.

and how can you be blinded by a triple double???

nig he had 10 plus assist..what more do you need him to do on a team where he is the 1B to KDs 1A?
This discussion has been closed.