Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crossover on Jordan IS overrated
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Crossover on Jordan IS overrated

I dont think so. Nobody ever had jordan on skates. How is that overrated?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all never understand context... The Crossover was iconic...
  • Beta
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Meh I've seen Iverson cross over players alot worse than that. ? ain't special to me
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Meh I've seen Iverson cross over players alot worse than that. ? ain't special to me

Context...

Who it was done against..

The beginning of the A.I. hype

And the move sets...

I swear u be trolling..i aint taken ur orig post serious..nvm
  • Beta
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

Context...

Who it was done against..

The beginning of the A.I. hype

And the move sets...

I swear u be trolling..i aint taken ur orig post serious..nvm

Oh no you can tell when I'm trolling
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13319723_10154313932118442_3448149243621706857_n.jpg?oh=a0504a25db622fd708c8c6ec96efbee6&oe=580CA3D1[/img]
  • Beta
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13319723_10154313932118442_3448149243621706857_n.jpg?oh=a0504a25db622fd708c8c6ec96efbee6&oe=580CA3D1[/img]
    d.green wrote: »
    8e156f4ccf0d2bb74741967a990b21bc04913e15caf708533fd3f4b46c6efc8c_1.jpg

2nd one is funny but y'all ? serious? Lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at the cavs trying to play at the same intensity level as the warriors. ? caused all kinds of turnovers.
    graphics-brooms-608407.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta saying ? look up to AI like a father but was in the Troy Ave thread like ptul9bc2t0o5.gif

Troy Ave cmon man

What this gotta do with bball?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that second lebron meme is ? hilarious

in part cuz i loosely can relate.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

#stricklyformidgets
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually the downtown area is being revamped a lot new businesses are springing up films are filming down there (currently fast 8 and winter soldier before that) not sure when the last time dude been here but yea ...

ole proud of cheap labor ass ? .

driving from chicago thru Cleveland i got real depressed and felt bad for my successes in life
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

please dont say black excellence for this....
    while i appreciate this man making a dollar...$140 for kicks are crazy. especially being from his poor background
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    offmychest wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    offmychest wrote: »
    So I'll use this acct to drop this

I'm a somewhat frequent poster on this but anyways

I would love for Lebron to win this championship for the city

For a few reasons

For one the city Cleveland needs this ?

The city be depressing as ? until Lebron came back lol

Knowing this ? from my relatives that live in Cleveland

Two, I think Lebron is a great enough athlete to pull that off anyways

and three

Dude is my cousin

and not some long lost cousin twice removed

By blood, on my mom's side

? never believe me, so I never tell ppl

As far as how close

I know secrets about his fam, that the media don't know much about

since some of my fam lives in Cleveland

Years back

At first I didn't believe it, but since I'm from Michigan, it makes since

So I hope tha ? pulls thru

I believe he could be your cousin. I mean these people do have relatives. LOL

However, I can't believe Clevelanders (is that what they are called?) still have confidence in this guy on the court.

Off the court, he's probably Mr Ohio and the man in the community but on the court he's not clutch, lacks killer instinct and like i've been saying for a while here....has no shot. Dudes on here were mad when i was saying this but its funny to see how many are saying it now here, ESPN and other boards.

Honestly, he doesn't seem to really like being in CLEV. I believe he would still be in Miami if he could run over Riley.

Man, have you ever been to Cleveland?

The city is depressing, there's no extravagant downtown, no real type of entertainment, nothing

That rock and roll hall of fame ? is meh at best. That really don't bring no real traffic thru Cleveland

? 's talk bout passing thru Cleveland, never staying lol

When Bron left, ppl were mad as ? . That ? about them burning the jerseys and ? was emotional, ? ? true, but that was on the surface

there was a real feeling of betrayal for the people of Cleveland

plus you gotta understand he owned and still OWNS Cleveland

Bruh has had a few speeding tickets flying through Cleveland

You know what they do, when they pull dude over?

Cops ask for an autograph and then DROP the ticket

Dan Gilbert built a practice facility specificially for Bron, so he didn't have to drive that far from his house my ?

Bron has the city in the palm of his hands

He's bigger than basketball in Cleveland, dude is a King, and if he brought the title home he would be a ?

? can go into any house in Cleveland and take any middle age Flo from progressive lookin white ? and ? that ? in the house with the kids and husband still in it and nobody gon do nothing

So ppl are just happy to know they have some thing to look forward to

and the ppl from the city know he has it in him, they usually just talk ? about his supportive cast

I do agree that Bron needs to turn it on and possess that same mentality he had Game 6 in Boston, when he was mean muggin the ? out of everyone

That or when he ? up the pistons BY HIMSELF scoring 25 of their last 29

No smile, no theatrics

Just work

Lets keep it 1000 here. Lebron never has been able to carry a team to win a ring. When he's had help, he got two. When it was all on him.... well, we're seeing what happens(again). Those dominating games, like he had against Boston, are still in him(he's still capable). But for what though? To make it a 3-1 or 3-2 series? Dude will never win a ring in Cleveland. He has to leave and join another super team where doesn't have to be the main player. I didn't say he wasnt 'that ? ' in Miami. Im saying he didn't have to be.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Lefraud is leaving the team after oakland sweeps them. He's definitely taking another pay cut and will join back up with miami lol. Lefraud stans refuse to acknowledge how desperate this dude is. His original cavs squad had potential just like the warriors. What did this opportunist do..... bounced on them to form voltron. Came back to the cavs, gutted the team, and got the team he wanted around him. Got a damn good record and then what does he do......... fires the coach(we all know it was him lol). I think he saw the spurs, warriors, and thunder looking godly and felt left out. Like nobody was really even talking about lechoke this year. All you heard was splash brothers, draymond green, westbrook & K.D.

This dude will never been seen in the same light as magic, jordan, bird, kobe, and now curry lol.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually the downtown area is being revamped a lot new businesses are springing up films are filming down there (currently fast 8 and winter soldier before that) not sure when the last time dude been here but yea ...

ole proud of cheap labor ass ? .

driving from chicago thru Cleveland i got real depressed and felt bad for my successes in life

Dive into a shallow pool head first ...
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2016
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Man the fallout from game 2 in here is hilarious lol ...? went from Cavs in 6 to IDC if he leaves

I had to quote this lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What really made it funny is these cats had more confidence than lebroad in winning this series. After that warriors comeback series. I think that really made him realize that his team wasn't ready and just how soft the eastern conference was.

"but but but, this is a healthy cavs team this year!!!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.