TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    He's establishing it was self defense which witnesses and video imply and he has 50s jew team. He's gonna beat everything but the firearm charge watch should really get a mistral from the way the police immediately leaked video.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I completely believe what Troy Ave is saying happened

That still doesn't clear up why he decided to fire the gun in a crowded area outside of where he was shot in the first place

Plus wasn't he the original instigator of everything that happened that night anyway?
    blackrain wrote: »
    So this ? does a freestyle saying he took the gun and shot at somebody, then says he's innocent for shooting at somebody? His lawyer must hate him

I don't think he's arguing whether or not he shot at somebody, his defense will be based around what happened leading up to him shooting..

If he can get the judge/jury to see that the circumstances called for him to shoot inside the club then it's a strong possibility that he can be found innocent..

Basically,
    if he has a good enough excuse for shooting inside the club, they may have leniency on him..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

That still doesn't clear up why he decided to fire the gun in a crowded area outside of where he was shot in the first place

Plus wasn't he the original instigator of everything that happened that night anyway?
    So this ? does a freestyle saying he took the gun and shot at somebody, then says he's innocent for shooting at somebody? His lawyer must hate him

I don't think he's arguing whether or not he shot at somebody, his defense will be based around what happened leading up to him shooting..

If he can get the judge/jury to see that the circumstances called for him to shoot inside the club then it's a strong possibility that he can be found innocent..

Basically,
    if he has a good enough excuse for shooting inside the club, they may have leniency on him..

As dumb as these ? are they know this already they just were itching to go back in hate troy mode since its been awhile
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    He's establishing it was self defense which witnesses and video imply and he has 50s jew team. He's gonna beat everything but the firearm charge watch should really get a mistral from the way the police immediately leaked video.

You would think Troy and/or 50 would be smart enough to have a lawyer listen to anything he's about to release to ok it. And maybe they did?
    G-g-g-g-g-g-Jew-Unit!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Basically,

the bolded is now out the question, which may have originally been his best bet. A jusge would have better understanding of extenuating circumstances as opposed to the person off hw street

So that in the least is why this was a bad idea.

You can just hear a promotion- hungry judge usin Troy for his come up.

Humility was his best because going by the letwr of the law is not on his side. It was NOT self defense. He coulda argued extenuating circumstances, temporary delirium. Not now
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

This story was the prevailing story of what was speculated.

It's the wording and tone of it. It doesn't come across as some "I was fearing for my life" like some were trying to say earlier. It's too braggadocious for the moment. You just got locked up and you release freestyles making it seem like you're bragging about the very ? you were just locked up for, and you expect to finish it with "I'm innocent". Part of selling self defense is garnering sympathy from potential jurors...this does the exact opposite.

He could've done the opposite and y'all would still find something to nitpick.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Basically,

the bolded is now out the question, which may have originally been his best bet. A jusge would have better understanding of extenuating circumstances as opposed to the person off hw street

So that in the least is why this was a bad idea.

You can just hear a promotion- hungry judge usin Troy for his come up.

Humility was his best because going by the letwr of the law is not on his side. It was NOT self defense. He coulda argued extenuating circumstances, temporary delirium. Not now

I agree,
    going judge instead of jury would've made more sense cause there's certain things in this case that a judge would understand better than a jury..

However,
    Some people feel more comfortable being judged by 12 than putting it all in the hands of one person..
  • 5th Letter
    Options

It's the wording and tone of it. It doesn't come across as some "I was fearing for my life" like some were trying to say earlier. It's too braggadocious for the moment. You just got locked up and you release freestyles making it seem like you're bragging about the very ? you were just locked up for, and you expect to finish it with "I'm innocent". Part of selling self defense is garnering sympathy from potential jurors...this does the exact opposite.

Nitpick? This ? next ten years is on the line. He was put in jail last week for shooting a gun in a club...last week my ? .... Not even seven days have past and he release a Mixtape on which he said, at the least, "i grabbed a ? ? gun and bust shots cause I'm a G"

Come on man. This ain't no damn nitpick, this is blatant stupidity.

This like a ? charged with ? releasing a song talking bout how he put Molly in her drank and she ain't even know it, then i pulled off them panties and she ain't even know it, then i busted a nut in her, and went to Tim's house to play x box, and then the cops arrested me and charged me with ? , and here i am...

Thank ? y'all ain't gonna be the judge or jury in this trial. Judging ? based on how he said ? ? How silly does that sound? And your analogy is wrong.
  • smp4life
    Options

Nitpick? This ? next ten years is on the line. He was put in jail last week for shooting a gun in a club...last week my ? .... Not even seven days have passed and he release a Mixtape on which he said, at the least, "i grabbed a ? ? gun and bust shots cause I'm a G"

This like a ? charged with ? releasing a song talking bout how he put Molly in her drank and she ain't even know it, then i pulled off them panties and she ain't even know it, then i busted a nut in her, and went to Tim's house to play x box, and then the cops arrested me and charged me with ? , and here i am..

That's not what he said. He said "...? ? tried to assassinate me, I took the gun from him and turned the tables like a G." If you are going to quote something, try to get it right.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yo Jamaica and Beta yall cool, but yall gotta admit him making a mixtape talking about the crime 1 week after it happened and further incriminating himself was a horrible idea. U gotta admit when your favorite rappers make trash decisions
  • smp4life
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

Nitpick? This ? next ten years is on the line. He was put in jail last week for shooting a gun in a club...last week my ? .... Not even seven days have passed and he release a Mixtape on which he said, at the least, "i grabbed a ? ? gun and bust shots cause I'm a G"

This like a ? charged with ? releasing a song talking bout how he put Molly in her drank and she ain't even know it, then i pulled off them panties and she ain't even know it, then i busted a nut in her, and went to Tim's house to play x box, and then the cops arrested me and charged me with ? , and here i am..

That's not what he said. He said "...? ? tried to assassinate me, I took the gun from him and turned the tables like a G." If you are going to quote something, try to get it right.
    Yes i was paraphrasing but that is the exact gist of what he said...

Lol@ you thinking jury and judge will know difference between "no he didn't say he grab a ? ? gun and bust shots cause he a g!" Nah... He said "? ? tried to assassinate me so i turned tables like a g"

Oh well in that case he not guilty! Gtfoh

"Busting shots" and "turning the tables" is a pretty big distinction in a court of law. Lawyers specialize in legal doublespeak. And you know that the jury is going to hear this album? The defense is going to say it should be thrown out and the judge might agree.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Nitpick? This ? next ten years is on the line. He was put in jail last week for shooting a gun in a club...last week my ? .... Not even seven days have past and he release a Mixtape on which he said, at the least, "i grabbed a ? ? gun and bust shots cause I'm a G"

This like a ? charged with ? releasing a song talking bout how he put Molly in her drank and she ain't even know it, then i pulled off them panties and she ain't even know it, then i busted a nut in her, and went to Tim's house to play x box, and then the cops arrested me and charged me with ? , and here i am...

Thank ? y'all ain't gonna be the judge or jury in this trial. Judging ? based on how he said ? ? How silly does that sound? And your analogy is wrong.

I'm a lawyer and just a little free advice here...

If you are arrested for a crime don't release a song in which you discuss anything remotely related to the crime you are charged with while you sitting in jail waiting for trial.

Even if you think my advice is stupid, please follow it if you ever in this situation.

You're welcome.

Now we talking about two different things. Somebody else had a problem with the way he said what he said. I wouldn't advise anybody to rap about a pending case. However it isn't like the info isn't already known, still doesn't make it right though.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Basically,

This ? came into the room, looked around to see who was there, and then shot. What part of that is going to give life to a good reasoning to shoot? It's already been deemed it's stupid to say he was still in fear at that point because once he walks into that room and stops to look around he's no longer in self defense mode. He went looking for someone, whoever it was, to shoot at that point and the fact that it was done in a crowd full of people is going to be his ultimate downfall.
  • blackrain
    edited June 2016
    Options

No if he would've kept his mouth shut I would've actually said it's the 1st smart move he's made since this happened. instead he just keeps trying to play the keep it real game and show people how tough he is while digging a bigger hole for himself and his lawyer...and yes the way Troy Ave talks about this case matters. It's all in how the story is spun to the jury and if Troy is going for the self defense/I was scared for my life angle then talking about it as if you went into super gangster mode and weren't fearing anything is going to hurt him
  • 5th Letter
    Options

No if he would've kept his mouth shut I would've actually said it's the 1st smart move he's made since this happened. instead he just keeps trying to play the keep it real game and show people how tough he is while digging a bigger hole for himself and his lawyer...and yes the way Troy Ave talks about this case matters. It's all in how the story is spun to the jury and if Troy is going for the self defense/I was scared for my life angle then talking about it as if you went into super gangster mode and weren't fearing anything is going to hurt him

Thank ? you're not going to be one of the jurors. Thats all.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Troy and his ppl start the ? by jumping them dudes?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Didn't Troy and his ppl start the ? by jumping them dudes?

Allegedly. And if true (which I believe it ts), that's yet another ? in these ? ' self defense banter
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes i was paraphrasing but that is the exact gist of what he said...

Lol@ you thinking jury and judge will know difference between "no he didn't say he grab a ? ? gun and bust shots cause he a g!" Nah... He said "? ? tried to assassinate me so i turned tables like a g"

Oh well in that case he not guilty! Gtfoh

"Busting shots" and "turning the tables" is a pretty big distinction in a court of law. Lawyers specialize in legal doublespeak. And you know that the jury is going to hear this album? The defense is going to say it should be thrown out and the judge might agree.

Wow, yo who is this guy
  • blackrain
    Options

Thank ? you're not an attorney with the things you apparently think it's not a big deal for a person on trial to be doing
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Thank ? you're not an attorney with the things you apparently think it's not a big deal for a person on trial to be doing

Try again. I never implied it wasn't a big deal. I said that focusing on HOW he said something rather than the facts is dangerous and if that's your thinking then I'm glad you're not a juror.