Girl Sent To School Principal’s Office After Classmate Was Uncomfortable With Her Not Wearing A Bra

Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most schools have a provision in their dress code where anything deemed "too distracting" needs to be dealt with. This here would have been entirely too distracting for anyone from students to faculty. As an adult with kids, I understand the school's decision. When I was in HS not one chick came in bra-less, but if it did happen there's no way work would have been done on that day.

? , I remember cats was trying to get down-shirt peeks at ? as far back as the 6th grade, and this chick came in with no bra and a shirt off the shoulder??? Nah, no work done at all..

If I had to be distracted from school work by ? I don't think I'd mind.
    Matter fact the only type of work I wanna do is her
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Too old

1 warning and 1 only...? jokes are instant ban.
    You making up rules in your head b? Point out the ? comment i made in this thread. Or is saying id smash any of your female relatives whose age ranges from 15-17 is going too far on the ic?

I'm assuming u ain't over 21 so I'll give that a pass can't act like this 15 and up don't be fckin
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too old

You making up rules in your head b? Point out the ? comment i made in this thread. Or is saying id smash any of your female relatives whose age ranges from 15-17 is going too far on the ic?

dawg, I have a 17 year old daughter. A grown ass ? even joking about ? around with kids her age is entirely out of line.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ acting like dude ain't been talking like this for like 3 years but now wanna say something

I been called that weird ? out..unless this isn't towards me then you know the rules name names gotdammnit lol.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Too old

? your trolling you ?

Lol, I never understood why people continue to feed trolls even after identifying them as trolls. People who take themselves too seriously are always the easiest victims for trolls. Hilarious.

That pink phone rocking ? isn't trolling though he's serious about that ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    What no ? gettin or flat chested muthasucka told

Nah, could've been straight up ether. On some "Teacher I can't concentrate, these orangutan ? are just too damn distracting."
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Too old

? your trolling you ?

Lol, I never understood why people continue to feed trolls even after identifying them as trolls. People who take themselves too seriously are always the easiest victims for trolls. Hilarious.

That pink phone rocking ? isn't trolling though he's serious about that ? .

If its legal for me in my state to indulge in some some ? thats fresh off P.E. class why should i troll about it?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Too old

Anyone else want to try to be funny?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Smh kids these days, flashy girls been doin' ? like this in school since forever man. The girls in my school used to tie and roll their shirts, have their bellies showin'.

This generation fulla ? ? man all this PC and everyone is OK exactly how they are silliness is hurtful. These the same ? that have to lead some day
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Jokes get you banned now? Pssssh
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really want to accept ? jokes?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

I understand your feelings, but people should at least speak factually.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/?
    Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for ? extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

1Q61y.jpg

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    He didn't make any ? jokes as far as I could see and if he did that ? was tame as ? . Its a bit weak/crude but ? say worse ? all the time. Fiat's whole career was based on it.

But yo if that's the rule...so be it I guess
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »

I understand your feelings, but people should at least speak factually.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/?
    Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for ? extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

1Q61y.jpg

The correct term for what he's into is ephebophilia. Not defending him in any way, but people throwing around ? for 17 yr Olds just isn't correct, in any sense
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said MANY times that most of the ? that are the first to try and place the "? " label on other posters on here don't actually even know the definition of the word
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Mods just making up rules and banning people when ever the ? they feel like it is some wack ? .

YOU don't like his jokes so you ban him??
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? defending weirdo trolls now?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Who cares if he was a troll or not??? Why the ? are they banning people for offensive jokes now.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are powerful
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

Who cares if he was a troll or not??? Why the ? are they banning people for offensive jokes now.

Because allowing any trash to post here makes this forum even worse