So, we're pushing the LGBT agenda now??? nh

Options
13»

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    I wasn't following the thread but if it didn't turn into a giant ? show against transgender I don't see why it was deleted. This is an issue not just on the IC but society at large. People want to talk about it, they want to understand. We don't advance as a society through silencing techniques.

Lets be real here.

do you think that they are really going to have a positive conversation about transgender people and understanding their plight, when they can barely hold their hold their disdain through the guise of Christianity/Puritanical culture ideals and morals?

I mean they can barely understand misogyny for christ sake.

We have ? apologists on here.

I highly doubt that that conversation was geared towards learning, acceptance and understanding.

Why does the conversation need to be positive though? And I don't get this "if you're not ? or trans leave them to their business" why is it only for the LGBT community do people feel like that.

I'm not anti trans or whatever but I'm not for it either. ? like transvestites usin' the bathroom of the gender they identify needs to be spoken about but I dunno ? wanna cape for them for some reason

Thats the point. You dont get it, which means youre gonna continuing believing in your skewed point of view; even, if someone takes the time to educate you on the topic.

Im not getting paid to educate you ? on a topic that YOU DONT want to learn about.

Why does it needs to be talked about?
    Mind your ? business.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I wasn't following the thread but if it didn't turn into a giant ? show against transgender I don't see why it was deleted. This is an issue not just on the IC but society at large. People want to talk about it, they want to understand. We don't advance as a society through silencing techniques.

Lets be real here.

do you think that they are really going to have a positive conversation about transgender people and understanding their plight, when they can barely hold their hold their disdain through the guise of Christianity/Puritanical culture ideals and morals?

I mean they can barely understand misogyny for christ sake.

We have ? apologists on here.

I highly doubt that that conversation was geared towards learning, acceptance and understanding.

Why does the conversation need to be positive though? And I don't get this "if you're not ? or trans leave them to their business" why is it only for the LGBT community do people feel like that.

I'm not anti trans or whatever but I'm not for it either. ? like transvestites usin' the bathroom of the gender they identify needs to be spoken about but I dunno ? wanna cape for them for some reason

Thats the point. You dont get it, which means youre gonna continuing believing in your skewed point of view; even, if someone takes the time to educate you on the topic.

Im not getting paid to educate you ? on a topic that YOU DONT want to learn about.

Why does it needs to be talked about?
    Mind your ? business.

? we don't want your mis-education your entire ? happy pro-? lesbian and ? ? perspective needs to be opposed and eradicated off the face of the earth. Live and let live is a ? philosophy because if you don't oppose evil then you are evil.

and the mainstreaming of these mentally sick people called transgenders needs to come to an end because it is evil but we can't end ? unless we talk about it first
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about the
    BLTNMNO people can they get some love
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you ? let Chuck troll y'all is beyond me
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about the

Never heard of them.

What does that abbreviation stand for?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Why you ? let Chuck troll y'all is beyond me

91l55v.jpg

idkwiz-khalifashrugwhatever.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    what about the

Never heard of them.

What does that abbreviation stand for?

Bacon
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    No
    Mayo
    No
    Onion
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For a straight ancient ? , you really think about homosexuality & transgender a lot to make a thread asking about it.

You straight people are weird. Constantly worrying about LGBTQ community, when you need to worry about your heterosexual ? business.

Grow up, old ? .

Hold up, there's a Q now?........................You know what, I don't eeeen want to know. It has to be some mind blowing weird ? lol.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This isn't even really about them directly.

It's more about why a thread.....in which people expressed views that didn't support the LGBT agenda.....was deleted.

LOL this ? is like the dainty incident. Not one mod will dare open their mouths about it.I remember du soulja said he discovered something but quickly went silent after. I'm guessing this had something to do with jay or the other admins that be in the cuts.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For a straight ancient ? , you really think about homosexuality & transgender a lot to make a thread asking about it.

You straight people are weird. Constantly worrying about LGBTQ community, when you need to worry about your heterosexual ? business.

Grow up, old ? .

Q? When the ? the they add the "Q"?

Damn are they going to add more consonants?

Are they going to buy a vowel?

So many questions...
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did that thread about the boy....yes, THE BOY....(not using that transwhatever terminology) who competed on the girl's track team get clapped?
    WTF???

You weren't even the t/s.

Some unintentional puns flying in here...