The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I tried to tell ya Mayne... Lebron got it this year.

7uxdnu8u9w5b.jpg

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad I have Sundays off! ? gone be lit!
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go Cavs from a Bulls fan, but we got it next year! Cleveland get that championship!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    SO NOW KERR TALM BOUT THE REFS?!?!

THEY DAM SHOLL FINNA LOSE NOW!

Yea it was cool when Lue was doing it
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ClH_afzWMAAbrM_.jpg

He's get his numbers... but when the game is close, or Their trailing by a few and they need key buckets... Lebron been MIA...

In a 10 minute stretch in the fourth quarter he scored 20 points and assisted on the other 6. Meaning he was the KEY figure in 26 straight points in the late third to most of the fourth quarter. "Clutch time" by most people's standards.

How is that MIA?

Answer this @D0wn
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • D0wn
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    ClH_afzWMAAbrM_.jpg

He's get his numbers... but when the game is close, or Their trailing by a few and they need key buckets... Lebron been MIA...

In a 10 minute stretch in the fourth quarter he scored 20 points and assisted on the other 6. Meaning he was the KEY figure in 26 straight points in the late third to most of the fourth quarter. "Clutch time" by most people's standards.

How is that MIA?

Answer this @D0wn

when the game is close, or The cavs are trailing Lebron been MIA.
    Go watch the games...

when cavs was down 0-2 . I was saying cavs in 6
    When the cavs was down 3-1 i was saying cavs in 7...
    Fast foward we going to a game 7 right?

I already knew the outcome. Bron is winning this year. So i been watching objectivley.

Bron gets his numbers. But in key moments throughout this series he defers alot...

I been right thos whole time.i know what i know.
  • coop9889
    Options
    ClH_afzWMAAbrM_.jpg

How is that MIA?

Answer this @D0wn

Go watch the games...

I already knew the outcome. Bron is winning this year. So i been watching objectivley.

Bron gets his numbers. But in key moments throughout this series he defers alot...

You are bullshitting and you know it.

The game was within reach (single digits) for the warriors and lebron scored 18 straight points.

Please explain how scoring 18 straight points when a game is within single digits is "disappearing".

@D0wn
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry hairline is ? up

Speaking of hairlines, did y'all see my ? Paul Pierce up there on the pregame and halftime show?

dc3d11ee6883e2a9b7d7154f62d3a5ed.gif
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayesha might have a meltdown if the cavs win game 7
    anything ayesha related should be banned from this thread lol. espn showed this idiotic tweet she just posted bout the game
  • coop9889
    Options
    Ayesha used to be cool she is extremely close to being "dumb broad" status talking all this rigged ?
  • coop9889
    Options

I'm not getting what's so funny about Magic Johnson's tweets

Is it because this ? is saying the most obvious ? ever?

Yes.
  • D0wn
    Options
    ClH_afzWMAAbrM_.jpg

How is that MIA?

Answer this @D0wn

Go watch the games...

The game was within reach (single digits) for the warriors and lebron scored 18 straight points.

Please explain how scoring 18 straight points when a game is within single digits is "disappearing".

@D0wn

The Cavs were leading the entire game... basketball is a game of runs, so of course GS was gonna trim the leauge.

this game, there was no back and forth, nor were the cavs trailing. During those types of back and forth games, or when the cavs trail by a managable deficit , Lebron freezes up.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

They stay puttin' a loosie in Bron mouth. LoLoL
  • D0wn
    Options
    Ayesha might have a meltdown if the cavs win game 7
    anything ayesha related should be banned from this thread lol. espn showed this idiotic tweet she just posted bout the game

She's not lying tho.
  • coop9889
    Options
    ClH_afzWMAAbrM_.jpg

How is that MIA?

Answer this @D0wn

Go watch the games...

@D0wn

The Cavs were leading the entire game... basketball is a game of runs, so of course GS was gonna trim the leauge.

this game, there was no back and forth, nor were the cavs trailing. During those types of back and forth games, or when the cavs trail by a managable deficit , Lebron freezes up.

Ok. I'm about to destroy your logic... just a forewarning...

What is considered a manageable deficit?
This discussion has been closed.