Reason Interview: juelz21 (Gee's Gf Is A Midget Monkee? Pics Inside)

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Again watch your mouth and the thread was at the bottom of the page.

Stupid ? that post is from yesterday ? & gtfoh

I'm not calling you out of your name. So watch your mouth.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

With these ? ass donkey reason wendy Williams interviews I'm not callin u outta ya name u r a ? .....like I said wendy it would b 1 thing if u interviewing real posters who ain't scared to show they face & can back wat they say...but interviewing faceless ? talking ? ain't doin nothing but bringing the donkey to the reason & as I said b4 u gotta b stewpid if u can't c that
  • 5th Letter
    Options

With these ? ass donkey reason wendy Williams interviews I'm not callin u outta ya name u r a ? .....like I said wendy it would b 1 thing if u interviewing real posters who ain't scared to show they face & can back wat they say...but interviewing faceless ? talking ? ain't doin nothing but bringing the donkey to the reason & as I said b4 u gotta b stewpid if u can't c that
    I'm giving you enough rope to hang yourself, keep it up.
  • gee757
    Options

Hang myself? ? & gtfoh So ya ? is going sit here & act like some ? ain't up this ? ass donkey reason thread yesterday? Wendy plz
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Hang myself? ? & gtfoh So ya ? is going sit here & act like some ? ain't up this ? ass donkey reason thread yesterday? Wendy plz

The last response in this thread was yesterday, and it was on its way back to the 2nd page until you posted your girl's picture. If you didn't post anything in this thread we wouldn't be having this discussion now. And I'm the "stupid" one.
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

? if you didn't post your broad TODAY nobody would care about this ignorant ? LMAO I swear this ? is hilarious

What difference does me posting in here make when some scary ? who won't post they booga is going to up this ? ass donkey reason thread popping ? ? Wendy just needs 2 close this ? ass ? interviewing faceless ? talking ? who have no credibility on here is just bringing the donkey to the reason
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Help me out i'm new here, what in the flying ? is a booga.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you dating a (let me use your lingo) ? though?
  • gee757
    Options

The last response in this thread was yesterday, and it was on its way back to the 2nd page until you posted your girl's picture. If you didn't post anything in this thread we wouldn't be having this discussion now. And I'm the "stupid" one.

1st off that's not my girl let's make that clear now I just smoke & ? .. 2 I know when the last response was that's y i posted that pik hopin 1 of these ? still popping ? would grow some ? & post the ? they is fukin.....ya the stewpid 1 4 bringing the donkey to the reason wit ya ? ass wendy Williams interviews. ....as I stated many times before if u would interview real posters who ain't scared to post a pik & post proof backing what they r sayin like a @_Menace_ it would b all good....but this interviewing faceless scary ? talking ? ? ain't doin nothing but bringing the donkey 2 the reason if a muthafuka can't post a pik or proof of what they r sayin throw that garbage n the donkey where it belongs
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Help me out i'm new here, what in the flying ? is a booga.

Short for boogawolf - Gee's slang for an ugly ?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So posting "proof" gains you what?
  • gee757
    Options
    So posting "proof" gains you what?

It would make the interview legit & not some donkey ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee hates Donkey
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus Christ man
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them donkey ? are ? boys tho
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Gee hates Donkey

Nah I don't have a problem with all donkey posters like jg he exposed ? so he is good n my book ...I just hate donkey posters who r ? & male stalk other male posters I only come on here4 hip hop not 4fuk ? like the donkey

When u r a donkey regular ya already on here for ? ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They've gotta lotta censorship beefs at the moment. Mods in their feelings on that side a the board
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

They've gotta lotta censorship beefs at the moment. Mods in their feelings on that side a the board

Name names
This discussion has been closed.