FMVPs
    Rebounds
    Assist
    Blocks
    Steals

1 less all NBA first team

LBJ>Kobe

You really adding rebounds?

Yes ? . That's a key part of basketball.

The damn Cavs just won a ring by beating up GS on the boards.

? gonna act like rebounds aint the second most important stat now. lmao there is a direct correlation that says a team that wins the rebounding battle usually wins the game.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron >>>>Kobe and this comes from a ? who was the only ? holding Kobe down at the barbershop every Saturday morning during the ? era....lol
    Lebron being better doesn't take anything away from Kobe nothing....hell give Lebron prime Shaq and they ll be on some Bill Russell Celtics ? ....let's move on tho I'd rather discuss Kyrie, Love than Kobe right now....

One thing Kyrie need to chill on is over dribbling dude adds mad extra moves when a simple cross over has him blowing by defenders already. Dude over thinks sometimes and even on his layups it be mad extra lol.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Why the ? are we talking about Kobe?
    Lol if he ain't the goat he the closest. ....u watch the finals, he all in the commercials. Kyrie hit the shot last night and said he had mamba mentality. Bron got a ring and ? wanna be mad because everyone ain't made him the greatest. Barkley said he aint passed Duncan or Kobe but ? stuck on Kobe and won't even speak on Duncan....this ? is like that NBA2K commercial I hate you Kobe Bryant

Lmao yo you're too invested

U still mad about 2010 bruh its ok
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    LeBron >>>>Kobe and this comes from a ? who was the only ? holding Kobe down at the barbershop every Saturday morning during the ? era....lol
    Lebron being better doesn't take anything away from Kobe nothing....hell give Lebron prime Shaq and they ll be on some Bill Russell Celtics ? ....let's move on tho I'd rather discuss Kyrie, Love than Kobe right now....

One thing Kyrie need to chill on is over dribbling dude adds mad extra moves when a simple cross over has him blowing by defenders already. Dude over thinks sometimes and even on his layups it be mad extra lol.

What's crazy is ....Kyrie only played 8 games in college.. he essentially fresh outta high school....
  • kacee139
    Options
    kobe groupies was like this wit warriors fans last night

bedag3.gif

They were ready to spam the 2-5 finals record.Golden state let them down, now they enraged cuz it's gonna get ugly bu bu chuck said!!!! Lol FOH wit that overcompensating ? you groupies mad

What were Bulls fans doing bruh?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    I still can't get over how people are discounting Magic as the greatest Laker of all-time? Like when did this ? happen? LMAO

? because magic said it was kobe now ? and move on.

You really believe that Magic wasn't just being nice and that Kobe is actually better than him? You gotta be hella young or naive or some ? .

• kacee139
    Options
    I just remembered why u LeBron nut hugging he saved the little history you got....The 1996 Bulls squad is still the goat squad now ..... i get it
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still can't get over how people are discounting Magic as the greatest Laker of all-time? Like when did this ? happen? LMAO

? all know Magic is a straight prisoner of the moment ? bruh. Lol
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    LBJ played 7 less season and already have more

MVPs
    FMVPs
    Rebounds
    Assist
    Blocks
    Steals

1 less all NBA first team

LBJ>Kobe

You really adding rebounds?

Just a testament to how great all around he is and he'll be cracking the top 10 in scoring all time next season as well.

This is why I don't understand why y'all constantly debate this Kobe-bron ? .

Bron is all round player, Kobe isn't.

Bron literally does all in different aspects. They ain't on the same level, so I don't why y'all keep uping this topic.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao you do know even when magic talking about himself you gotta ignore that ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched game 7 and enjoyed watching greatness and also watching the cocky warriors choke a 3-1 lead and get sonned at home also certifying that asterisk next to their 73-9 record.That's what this bulls fan did not sure what that has to do with anything you struggling with the redundancy duke
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yall insecure Lmao....it ain't even been 24 hrs
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's been that way for a little while now. I don't even argue it anymore. They're 1& 2 regardless. But Magic will always be that dude to me.
  • kacee139
    Options
    I watched game 7 and enjoyed watching greatness and also watching the cocky warriors choke a 3-1 lead and get sonned at home also certifying that asterisk next to their 73-9 record.That's what this bulls fan did not sure what that has to do with anything you struggling with the redundancy duke

? u got agenda.....just shut up already....u exposed yourself...focus on what your squad got going which is nothing but worrying about 2 decade old records... ? talk like his squad made the playoffs
  • kacee139
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Why the ? are we talking about Kobe?
    Lol if he ain't the goat he the closest. ....u watch the finals, he all in the commercials. Kyrie hit the shot last night and said he had mamba mentality. Bron got a ring and ? wanna be mad because everyone ain't made him the greatest. Barkley said he aint passed Duncan or Kobe but ? stuck on Kobe and won't even speak on Duncan....this ? is like that NBA2K commercial I hate you Kobe Bryant

Lmao yo you're too invested

U still mad about 2010 bruh its ok

Lol that paragraph was some groupie shut bruh, Vanessa don't even Cape that hard for him, you're not being objective bruh, I call it how I see it

Was any of the ? i said lies ??
  • kacee139
    Options
This discussion has been closed.