DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited May 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

Pat Stay vs Hollow Da Don 2 - KOTD Massacre 2 23 votes

Pat Stay
17%
kj_da_midwest_mobstaCabana_Da_DonLogic LastAPEX_PREDATOR 4 votes
Hollow Da Don
78%
freshb651dwade206giftedthe ghostTrillaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwza'kissCoolJoeKoltrainlookdudeNothingButTheTruthL3NUBilly_Poncho_Goldie_(Nope)SuperSoakervictory_kidThe Recipe 18 votes
Lol @ Soulja Fraud
4%
geechee slim 1 vote

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Pat's 2nd was fire but Hollow got the other 2 rounds
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    L O M Boooy
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    I need to watch this again, kind of underwhelming first watch but Im sure I missed some ? on the first watch.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly thought the one rounder was better than this lol this was somewhat entertaining but mostly light on both sides
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm disappointed at Hollow spitting weak bars in this battle. He still won though.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hollow the first, Pat got more haymakers in the 2nd, 3rd is debatable based on preference. Kinda leaning on Pat cuz some of Hollows most memorable ? was actually stolen. Kinda lik how people used that against John John ironically vs Hitman
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Decent, entertaining battle. Hollow the more fluid, more seasoned, more versatile performer. Close 3-0
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Hollow was dope this battle to me idk what more Yall want he styled on him, had bars, jokes
    Actually one of my favorite hollow performances
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Pat Stay
    I only saw the first battle where Hollow talked about his cellmate getting 20 years. It was tie, but if I had to choose I'd choose Pat. Hollow was corny with the glasses and interview ? and he was corny with the shoulder bump ? .

Pat Stay was terrible with that Adolf ? line.
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pat Stay
    Hollow too physically aggressive. A nikka try that shoulder bump with me I'm snatchin his wig. Also look at Hollow face during the mustache jokes. He's trying so hard not to laugh. Hollow is more seasoned with his stage presence and delivery but acts like a bully with it. Pat Stay anticipated race jokes that didn't come so Hollow kinda pulled the ch
    air on that one. Smart.
    Pat Stay came off as less rehearsed. Anybody that say Hollow 3-0 is being subjective because he's black. I'm black too but objective but I still took points away from Stay for that jail Adolf scheme.
    Stay was so smart to anticipate Hollow third round and have a we are the world verse. So ? smart not even funny.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pat Stay
    Pat is just hillarious.But this is a toss up.´´YOU PROBABLY KISS THAT ? !!!``