The Official Brexit thread. How could Brexit affect us here in America?

Options

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »

People with the least life experience voted the way cool hip celebrities and liberals told them to vote. The people with the greater life experience made better choices... the baby boomers generation is responsible for lots of fuckery however this was the right decision.

how do you kno if this was the right decision, can you look into the future beenie man?

calling me beenie man is not a diss, I actually like beenie man but my personality is closer to bounty killa... but anyway Yes I can predict the future and so can you all it takes is a deep understanding of human sociology and history.... because people keep making the same mistakes over and over again. I saw the uk leaving or AT LEAST attempting to leave the e.u two years ago.

When the Islamic immigration crisis began i knew that is was the start of the end for the e.u

i heard rich saudis buying alot of property in london.
    arabic is the second most spoken language in the city of london
    and these are not refugees or anything, these ppl are rich and it has nothing to do with the e.u.
    this is a map of the city of london, its a district in london that was established in roman times and it is probably the most expensive district in london where alot of banks have their hq.
    so how does leaving the e.u. change the islamic immigration?
    they invite alot of rich arabs anyway

image%25255B5%25255D.png?imgmax=800

RICH anybody is cool you can make a lot of money off of rich people... It's not the rich muslims that worry anyone ( although they are partially responsible for the housing prices going ? crazy in london,) it is the vast unwashed Muslims masses that really caused this... most muslims in the u.k are not arabs they are from Pakistan.

Leaving the e.u will impact immigration because now the people of the u.k will have more freedom to determine their immigration policies and they won't face so much pressure from the e.u to conform to immigration policies that outsiders determine

so you like rich muslims?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Britian and whatever the ? a "mum" is
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People with the least life experience voted the way cool hip celebrities and liberals told them to vote. The people with the greater life experience made better choices... the baby boomers generation is responsible for lots of fuckery however this was the right decision.

how do you kno if this was the right decision, can you look into the future beenie man?

calling me beenie man is not a diss, I actually like beenie man but my personality is closer to bounty killa... but anyway Yes I can predict the future and so can you all it takes is a deep understanding of human sociology and history.... because people keep making the same mistakes over and over again. I saw the uk leaving or AT LEAST attempting to leave the e.u two years ago.

When the Islamic immigration crisis began i knew that is was the start of the end for the e.u

and these are not refugees or anything, these ppl are rich and it has nothing to do with the e.u.
    this is a map of the city of london, its a district in london that was established in roman times and it is probably the most expensive district in london where alot of banks have their hq.

I work there. Liverpool Street. Fulla coke heads in nice suits. My sister works in some 5 star hotel, those Arabs tip in hundreds
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how do you kno if this was the right decision, can you look into the future Mrs. Cleo?

^^^Fixed

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

RICH anybody is cool you can make a lot of money off of rich people... It's not the rich muslims that worry anyone ( although they are partially responsible for the housing prices going ? crazy in london,) it is the vast unwashed Muslims masses that really caused this... most muslims in the u.k are not arabs they are from Pakistan.

Leaving the e.u will impact immigration because now the people of the u.k will have more freedom to determine their immigration policies and they won't face so much pressure from the e.u to conform to immigration policies that outsiders determine

so you like rich muslims?

No they are actually the worse kind but they can be tolerated if they can be economically useful
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Market just closed down 600pts.

Mortgage rates might be lower because the yield on the 10yr treasury is lower.

If the downward trend continues, it will decrease the value of 401k's and stock portfolios.

Once that starts to happen, eventually people will panic and perpetuate the selling frenzy.........and then it's 2008/2009 all over again.....minus the real estate crisis.

In other words, a much-needed market correction that will result in a buying opportunity once the smoke clears.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If there's one current event I have no interest in G&S opinion on, its Brexit.

No offense ya'll, but this is "Let’s see what Ja’s thoughts are on this tragedy" status. I want some answers that the IC might not have right now.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    If there's one current event I have no interest in G&S opinion on, its Brexit.

No offense ya'll, but this is "Let’s see what Ja’s thoughts are on this tragedy" status. I want some answers that the IC might not have right now.

You're really smart
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Tbh, the only thing im thinking about

Is if that this is the best time to go overseas to Britain if you never have

Curious about this too

I'll be there next week

You going to London?

And Paris :)

you should go to amsterdam, barcelona and rome

LOL... I arrived on referendum day there. Just randomly. Couldn't vote however since I registered I was outta town

It was a very slim margin the 'Leave' camp won by though

Truly no one knows the ramifications of this result. The true details will emerge in like two years time

Cameron did right to step down
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think that this sets the tone for global political change......

Many unexpected political shifts will take place this year......

Trump will more likely get the election and will kick off a quasi-fascist leadership style that also takes over Europe....

Isolationism inspired by terror takes hold of the western world....

A nation in central Europe will establish genetic engineering criteria for nationality.......

Eventually isolation policies and xenophobia lead to international conflict.....

After the destruction the European union is reunited......

8N9QWc.gif

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    I think that this sets the tone for global political change......

Many unexpected political shifts will take place this year......

Trump will more likely get the election and will kick off a quasi-fascist leadership style that also takes over Europe....

Isolationism inspired by terror takes hold of the western world....

A nation in central Europe will establish genetic engineering criteria for nationality.......

Eventually isolation policies and xenophobia lead to international conflict.....

After the destruction the European union is reunited......

8N9QWc.gif

i kinda agree with most of this

if europe does reunite...it will be shaped very different
  • zzombie
    Options
    Lol people are really shook of a Trump presidency lol haha haha Hillary is more likely to become a dictator and start ww3
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once i get this compsci degree im moving to Switzerland anyway ? the uk
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »

They won't want your black there either
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Europeans will use the conflict to eliminate the threat of Arab invasion via immigration.....

The new boundaries of the Arab world will resemble an "Islamic State" in the region once occupied by the Ottoman Empire....

Ottoman-Empire-Map-570x333.jpg

2ep62w4.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Europeans will use the conflict to eliminate the threat of Arab invasion via immigration.....

The new boundaries of the Arab world will resemble an "Islamic State" in the region once occupied by the Ottoman Empire....

2ep62w4.jpg

now you just getting weird
  • zzombie
    Options

2ep62w4.jpg

Have you been reading the Bible??
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

welcome bruh....ill take you to the ? spot

hear Zurich google is supposed to be really good
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The scientists are mad cah Leave ? up their research gwup
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

welcome bruh....ill take you to the ? spot

? a ? will slide thru too

Zurich was peaceful as ?

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the older crowd voted for it and the younger crowd googled it.