Istanbul bombing....36 dead, 147 wounded......Perilous times will come in the last days! Amen.

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    I find it odd that a man of the lord gets so excited over the death and destruction of fellow man.

I jus looked at ur screen name. Nevermind.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it odd that a man of the lord gets so excited over the death and destruction of fellow man.

Who is getting excited? All i'm doing is reporting the grievous vision! I don't walk around oblivious to what is happening my friend. I see what is coming! I know what is happening! I see the end result!

Thus I will continue to stand on my watch tower and declare what I see! Therefore thus hath the LORD said unto me:

2I see a terrifying vision:
    I see the betrayer betraying,
    the destroyer destroying.
    Go ahead, you Elamites and Medes,
    attack and lay siege.
    I will make an end
    to all the groaning Babylon caused.
    3My stomach aches and burns with pain.
    Sharp pangs of anguish are upon me,
    like those of a woman in labor.
    I grow faint when I hear what ? is planning;
    I am too afraid to look.
    4My mind reels and my heart races.
    I longed for evening to come,
    but now I am terrified of the dark.
    5Look! They are preparing a great feast.
    They are spreading rugs for people to sit on.
    Everyone is eating and drinking.
    But quick! Grab your shields and prepare for battle.
    You are being attacked!
    6Meanwhile, the Lord said to me,
    “Put a watchman on the city wall.
    Let him shout out what he sees.
    7He should look for chariots
    drawn by pairs of horses,
    and for riders on donkeys and camels.
    Let the watchman be fully alert.”
    8Then the watchman called out,
    “Day after day I have stood on the watchtower, my lord.
    Night after night I have remained at my post.
    9Now at last—look!
    Here comes a man in a chariot
    with a pair of horses!”
    Then the watchman said,
    “Babylon is fallen, fallen!
    All the idols of Babylon
    lie broken on the ground!”
    10O my people, threshed and winnowed,
    I have told you everything the LORD of Heaven’s Armies has said,
    everything the ? of Israel has told me.
    Isaiah 21:2-10

I see the horseman coming. Do you?

https://youtu.be/x12RcFyYuog

Amen.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ? sad .i really hate these Isis ?

Tell the white man to leave them alone..

Fixed for you
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options

tell the christians to leave them alone..

If it wasn't for George W Bush and the other Christian holy rollers, we wouldn't be having this giant mess now.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Fear is all he has left.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's been impressed upon me to give a brief teaching because the time is near. This teaching concerns when the fall of Babylon occurs. I just posted a key scripture from Isaiah 21 which speaks of the fall of both ancient Babylon and Mystery, Babylon the Great. Isaiah 21 holds a clue as to when the fall of Babylon occurs. That clue is this section:

"8Then the watchman called out,
    “Day after day I have stood on the watchtower, my lord.
    Night after night I have remained at my post.
    9Now at last—look!
    Here comes a man in a chariot
    with a pair of horses!”
    Then the watchman said,
    “Babylon is fallen, fallen!
    All the idols of Babylon
    lie broken on the ground!”
    10O my people, threshed and winnowed,
    I have told you everything the LORD of Heaven’s Armies has said,
    everything the ? of Israel has told me."
    Isaiah 21:2-10

The watchman is given an assignment by ? to declare what he sees. ? even tells the watchman what to look for in order that he might understand what is happening. Read Isaiah 21:7. Thus we can see from the above passage of scripture that the fall of Babylon is connected to horses. Read Isaiah 21:9

Now when we flip over to Revelation 6 we read about the first 4 seals that are broken which start the tribulation period. Read the following passage of scripture and bear in mind that each paragraph delineates the 4 horseman:

"1As I watched, the Lamb broke the first of the seven seals on the scroll.a Then I heard one of the four living beings say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2I looked up and saw a white horse standing there. Its rider carried a bow, and a crown was placed on his head. He rode out to win many battles and gain the victory.

3When the Lamb broke the second seal, I heard the second living being say, “Come!” 4Then another horse appeared, a red one. Its rider was given a mighty sword and the authority to take peace from the earth. And there was war and slaughter everywhere.

5When the Lamb broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Come!” I looked up and saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, “A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day’s pay. And don’t waste the olive oil and wine.”

7When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living being say, “Come!” 8I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave.d These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to ? with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals."
    Revelation 6:1-8

1. First horseman = The antichrist
    2. Second horseman = War
    3. Third horseman = Famine
    4. Fourth horseman = Death.....1/4 of the world will be destroyed and killed.

This is what is known as the day of sudden destruction! This is the beginning of the day of the LORD! This is when everything that is familiar today will be familiar no more! When the first 4 seals of the tribulation are broken Babylon the great will fall! And why does Babylon the great fall? Because Babylon the great is the only nation that is standing in the way of the beast kingdom from taking over! Read Revelation 17 and 18!

And for those who aren't convinced about the fall of Babylon the Great occurring at the beginning of the day of the LORD I declare this unto as well. In Revelation 17 we see that Babylon the great is riding a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns.

"I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."
    Revelation 17:3

The woman, who is Babylon the great is riding the beast because she is still in charge of the world. That is what ? says here:

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."
    Revelation 17:18

That is why when we see the beast that Babylon the Great is riding, the beast has no CROWNS upon his 10 horns; because crowns represent rulership and authority! But when we turn over to Revelation 13:1 we read this:

"1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."
    Revelation 13:1

When the beast rises the beast is CROWNED with 10 crowns upon the 10 horns! Do you see the difference? In Revelation 17:3 the beast has no crowns because Babylon the Great is still ruling. But when the Beast is finally revealed in Revelation 13:1 we see that the 10 horns are now crowned with 10 crowns because BABYLON THE GREAT IS NO LONGER RULING!!!!!

BABYLON IS FALLEN IS FALLEN!!!!!!

And how is Babylon the great destroyed? She is destroyed by the 10 kings according to Revelation 17

"12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.. 16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17For ? hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of ? shall be fulfilled. "
    Revelation 17:12-13, 16-17

Do you see it? The 10 horns have no crowns because they have no kingdom until they destroy Babylon the Great by fire! That is why when you see the beast rise out of the sea in Revelation 13:1 the 10 horns are crowned with 10 crowns because Babylon the Great has been destroyed!!!!!

Earlier in the study I showed you evidence from Isaiah 21 and Revelation 6 that the Fall of Babylon is connected to the 4 horseman of the first 4 seals that are broken! This happens at the beginning of the tribulation! The WEST will be totally destroyed at the beginning of the day of the LORD! Revelation 18 declates that in 1 day and in 1 hour Babylon will fall. She will be utterly consumed by fire and not 1 inhabitant will be left alive inside of her! IT IS THE DAY OF THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"16Therefore the LORD, the ? of hosts, the Lord, saith thus; Wailing shall be in all streets; and they shall say in all the highways, Alas! alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning, and such as are skilful of lamentation to wailing.

17And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD.

18Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

19As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

20Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"
    Amos 5:16-20

What is coming can't be stopped. But there is a ? in heaven who can save you from what is coming and His name is Jesus Christ! If you confess that He is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead you will be saved! ? has promised to keep those who are His from the coming day of destruction. AMEN
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tell the christians to leave them alone..

If it wasn't for George W Bush and the other Christian holy rollers, we wouldn't be having this giant mess now.

clearly you know next to nothing about the history of that region
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lost ass ? wrote:
    Perilous times will come in the last days! Amen.
    Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. Be Ready at Any Hour. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. Every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

In other words, even Yeshua says that NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE LAST DAYS ARE.

So... kindly shut all the way the ? on up with this ? . Since your prophet stated even He doesn't know when it's going to happen, how the ? can you sit there and say that these are the end days???

Oh, what... you gonna pull "Revelations" out ya ass??? Tell you what... Examine the last 2000 years of recorded human history and you'll find every single one of the "7 seals" broken over and over.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember 1453(forget about 1204 when crusaders sacked it)!Reclaim Constantinople and the Holy Land! Deus Vult!

In all seriousness, ISIS and their ilk needs to be exterminated. As in 13th century near genocide extermination. It won't happen, and if it does like everything else it will just embolden them. RIP to those dead and strength to those who survived.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Look another ? -incedence for you! Front page news today! Another reminder of what is coming!

Putin once casually said over dinner that he could destroy America in a half-hour — or less

http://www.businessinsider.com/putin-said-he-could-destroy-the-us

rtx1sy09.jpg

In December 2011, Vladimir Putin, then Russia's prime minister, was positioned to reclaim his role as Russia's president in the March 2012 elections.

Fittingly, he hosted a lavish banquet at New Century, Moscow's richest equestrian club, for members of the Valdai Club and distinguished academics and journalists from around the world.

"The fare was extravagant: smoked trout, duck liver, venison soup, rhubarb sorbet, veal cheeks, and pear soup with caramel," according to Douglas E. Schoen and Melik Kaylan, authors of the book "The Russia-China Axis."

Putin addressed his guests on topics ranging from the "Russian government's loss of public trust to his own indispensable leadership."

He later directed his focus on the US and addressed the Americans in attendance.

"You ask me whether we are going to change," he said. "The ball is in your court. Will you change?"

He went on to express his disapproval of US plans to build a missile-defense system that he believed would pose a deliberate threat to Russia's national security.

Putin then added that the only reason the US had any interest in relations with Moscow was that Russia was the only country that could "destroy America in half an hour or less."

Schoen and Kaylan conclude: "It would be difficult to find a statement more revealing about Putin's true position regarding the United States."

It will actually take 1 hour according to ? so Putin math is a little off.

ProofPudding.jpg

"9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come."
    Revelation 18:9-10

Amen.
  • zzombie
    Options
    WHAT else do you expect putin to say??? he is the leader of russia
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

Tell the white man to leave them alone..

Fixed for you

and what religion is the white man if u dont mind me askin??
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Look another ? -incedence for you! Front page news today! Another reminder of what is coming!

Putin once casually said over dinner that he could destroy America in a half-hour — or less

http://www.businessinsider.com/putin-said-he-could-destroy-the-us

rtx1sy09.jpg

In December 2011, Vladimir Putin, then Russia's prime minister, was positioned to reclaim his role as Russia's president in the March 2012 elections.

Fittingly, he hosted a lavish banquet at New Century, Moscow's richest equestrian club, for members of the Valdai Club and distinguished academics and journalists from around the world.

"The fare was extravagant: smoked trout, duck liver, venison soup, rhubarb sorbet, veal cheeks, and pear soup with caramel," according to Douglas E. Schoen and Melik Kaylan, authors of the book "The Russia-China Axis."

Putin addressed his guests on topics ranging from the "Russian government's loss of public trust to his own indispensable leadership."

He later directed his focus on the US and addressed the Americans in attendance.

"You ask me whether we are going to change," he said. "The ball is in your court. Will you change?"

He went on to express his disapproval of US plans to build a missile-defense system that he believed would pose a deliberate threat to Russia's national security.

Putin then added that the only reason the US had any interest in relations with Moscow was that Russia was the only country that could "destroy America in half an hour or less."

Schoen and Kaylan conclude: "It would be difficult to find a statement more revealing about Putin's true position regarding the United States."

It will actually take 1 hour according to ? so Putin math is a little off.

ProofPudding.jpg

"9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come."
    Revelation 18:9-10

Amen.

The US has a nuclear arsenal that dwarfs every other nation on the planet. You could combine every nuclear power's arsenal, including Russia's, and still won't come close to the number of missiles we have stockpiled. The US has the capability to destroy all life on the surface of this planet several times over.

Mull that over for a moment...

We could send this planet back to primordial times... where it would take hundreds of thousands of years for the radiation to subside and it would take aquatic life to, once again, evolve to walk on land in order to repopulate the surface with something.

And that's just taking nuclear weapons into account. We're not even getting into non-nuclear WMD's like orbital railguns, high energy lasers, and the ultimate weapon: Antimatter bombs... which we alone have the ability and knowledge to build.

On top of all of that we have the world's most technologically advanced military. Trust me on this: I know firsthand what we have since I've worked on some of it (and I'll probably delete this part of my post when I sober up). Remember y'all: I worked in defense. I have personally developed some of the ? our military has that no other military on the planet has access to. I've seen some ? . Anyone else on here from the metro Phoenix area knows that DoD contractors like Lockheed, Boeing, General Dynamics, Honeywell, Raytheon, Booz Allen, and Northrop Grumman all have a presence out here... And I worked for one of them for 6 years with a TS/SCI w/Polygraph clearance before getting out.

? ... We AIN'T losing. There is no strategy that any military on the face of this planet could employ where the US military loses. The Chinese have numbers but no technology; we win against them in every simulation. The Chinese, Russians, and North Koreans could join forces and we still come out on top without help from NATO or any other allies.

Alone, the US survives anything thrown at us. No one would dare invade this country 'cause we have more guns in the hands of citizens than anywhere else on the planet (? I got enough guns to arm my entire family with two a piece plus several for me and enough ammo to defend against a small army... thank you 2012).

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Of course you think like that @konceptjones because you haven't come out of Babylon the great yet. So you believe that America will continue forever and that she will never be defeated.

Your attitude confirms the prophecy for ? described the attitude of those who live in the most powerful nation on planet earth as such:

"She gave herself glory and luxury. Now give her just as much torture and misery. She says to herself, 'I'm a queen on a throne, not a widow. I'll never be miserable.' 8For this reason her plagues of death, misery, and starvation will come in a single day. She will be burned up in a fire, because the Lord ? , who judges her, is powerful." Revelation 18:7-8

You only strengthen the word of ? by confirming it. Amen.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I debunked that ? a couple of years ago, yet you continue to call the US "Babylon".

that ain't the truth. My moms and stepfather are ministers with the stepfather a high ranking leader in a particular Protestant sect.

even they ain't saying this ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I debunked that ? a couple of years ago, yet you continue to call the US "Babylon".

that ain't the truth. My moms and stepfather are ministers with the stepfather a high ranking leader in a particular Protestant sect.

even they ain't saying this ? .

Some will believe and some will not. It makes no difference to me. What's essential is that we must agree that salvation is found in no one else but Christ Jesus. If Christ Jesus, who is ? in human flesh, isn't your foundation than your opinion or thoughts on spiritual matters hold no weight because you do not have the Holy Spirit. Amen.

• zzombie
    Options
    The united states of america is not Babylon the great far from it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Some will believe and some will not. I'm content with resting in that truth. Rabbi Google is always on deck and he can help you with that if you want to debate or gain further insight into that topic. Here I'll even help you ask Rabbi Google a search question:

"Is Babylon the Great America?"

And/Or

"Who is Babylon the great?"

Amen.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perilous times will come in the last days! Amen

tumblr_n00f3lKmge1rnf1iko1_500.gif

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am pretty sure there is a verse in the bible where it tells it's followers not to rejoice or be happy at signs of the end times for it's going to involve a lot of suffering(NT). But these people get all excited like they're magically gonna be whisked away and not have to endure it also.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    R.I.P. to those that died.

How as an African-American you can be a Christian is beyond me.

Method Man lyric: "I feel for the 85 that don't have a clue".

Religion thread is - - - - - - - - >
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I am pretty sure there is a verse in the bible where it tells it's followers not to rejoice or be happy at signs of the end times for it's going to involve a lot of suffering(NT). But these people get all excited like they're magically gonna be whisked away and not have to endure it also.

"13But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. 14For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, ? will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. 15For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord,d that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of ? . And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. 18Therefore encourage one another with these words." 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

en·cour·age
    inˈkərij/
    verb
    give support, confidence, or hope to (someone).
    "we were encouraged by the success of this venture"
    synonyms: hearten, cheer, buoy up, uplift, inspire, motivate, spur on, stir, stir up, fire up, stimulate, invigorate, vitalize, revitalize, embolden, fortify, rally; More
    give support and advice to (someone) so that they will do or continue to do something.
    "pupils are encouraged to be creative"
    synonyms: persuade, coax, urge, press, push, pressure, pressurize, ? , goad, egg on, prompt, influence, sway;
    "she had encouraged him to go"
    help or stimulate (an activity, state, or view) to develop.
    "the intention is to encourage new writing talent"
    synonyms: support, back, champion, promote, further, foster, nurture, cultivate, strengthen, stimulate;

Oh but if you knew the LORD you would understand this. But you don't. You would rather talk around in circles, not defend the truth, critize everything that the Bible says, and yet pretend like you have a relationship with ? . Yeah, ? warned me about folks like you. I don't have to say what you said, "I am pretty sure there is a verse in the bible" and then begin to talk nonsense, I can point it out in the Bible because I know the LORD and this is what He says about people like you:

"But understand this: In the last days perilous times will come.2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of ? , 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!

6They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, 7always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth."
    2 Timothy 3:1-7

Yeah you play like you have a form of godliness, but you always deny the power thereof! You are always learning but ever able to come to the knowledge of the truth! From such people I must turn away! For you are reprobate concerning the faith! Having no lot nor part in anything that has to do with the kingdom of ? because you refuse to stand in the power of ? and come to a knowledge of the truth! You would rather make "slick and back handed comments" acting like you are filled with the spirit of ? , but yet detest everything that the Bible says! Hence the name "BIBLICAL ATHEIST"!!!!!!

I rebuke you and your words in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

For years and years I have pleaded with you to be reconciled back to Christ but you refuse to repent. You refuse to confess that He is LORD. You refuse to declare His name before men and women! You refuse to stand for righteousness sake! Yes, a person once told me "when people show you who they really are, believe them the 1st time!" ? have mercy on your soul. Amen.