Is There Any Hope for This Kid Called QuESt?...

Options
rip.dilla
rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Essence
quest.jpg

He's only 19 and from Miami of all places!...

The similarities with him and Lupe are genuine but dude has more wit and charisma...

I've copped all his mixtapes... sheer dopeness

Is he gonna rot on the underground (truly he's the best out) or is he gonna blow?

b97nee.jpg

^^ That's the cover of his last mixtape released last April

Comments

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i'll check out some tracks, recommendations?
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited June 2010
    Options
    very rare that i will give somebody a listen as most threads like this are usually self promo of wack artist

gave dude a listen....hes dope not nessecarily my cup of tea but i love good music...i will say this he is more direct than lupe no having to decipher what he sayin...kinda like a mix of j.cole and lupe

u lost for saying that he the best out tho cuz that automatically set my expectations for him to be on vakill level and he fell short BUT he is a good artist and i would like to hear more from em so drop them mixtapes
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2010
    Options
    very rare that i will give somebody a listen as most threads like this are usually self promo of wack artist

gave dude a listen....hes dope not nessecarily my cup of tea but i love good music...i will say this he is more direct than lupe no having to decipher what he sayin...kinda like a mix of j.cole and lupe

u lost for saying that he the best out tho cuz that automatically set my expectations for him to be on vakill level and he fell short BUT he is a good artist and i would like to hear more from em so drop them mixtapes

distant-cover-art.jpg

^^ Listen to this ? ... you won't be disappointed
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    distant-cover-art.jpg

^^ Listen to this ? ... you won't be disappointed

oh i know i wont i checked out a couple tracks on youtube....im very picky with who i listen to but based off what i heard imma listen to this mixtape tonight
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2010
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    i'll check out some tracks, recommendations?

http://yesiamquest.wordpress.com/
  • skeep
    skeep Members Posts: 298
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll check him.