American Military laughing stock of the world. "Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military"

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw a niga scoop a tran for they benefits an that check...an relax with money.......chess ? chess
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the military not the Church
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lol at that last picture... China practically built it's empire using eunuchs to dictate military strategy.

also... who cares?

If a person from ? and Gomorrah could talk they would tell you why you should care. Amen.

Oh ? and Gomorrah had a transgender military? Or are you just connecting dots that aren't there as usual?

The dots are already connected my friend.

"Soon Babylon will be inhabited by desert animals and hyenas. It will be a home for owls. Never again will people live there; it will lie desolate forever.
    40I will destroy it as Ih destroyed ? and Gomorrah
    and their neighboring towns,” says the LORD.
    “No one will live there;
    no one will inhabit it."
    Jeremiah 50:39-40

Amen.

Yeah... so just so you know... bible verses might as well be written on toilet paper as far as I'm concerned. If you really want to debate me you gotta come with some facts, logic and/or historical precedents.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at that last picture... China practically built it's empire using eunuchs to dictate military strategy.

also... who cares?

If a person from ? and Gomorrah could talk they would tell you why you should care. Amen.

Oh ? and Gomorrah had a transgender military? Or are you just connecting dots that aren't there as usual?

The dots are already connected my friend.

"Soon Babylon will be inhabited by desert animals and hyenas. It will be a home for owls. Never again will people live there; it will lie desolate forever.
    40I will destroy it as Ih destroyed ? and Gomorrah
    and their neighboring towns,” says the LORD.
    “No one will live there;
    no one will inhabit it."
    Jeremiah 50:39-40

Amen.

Yeah... so just so you know... bible verses might as well be written on toilet paper as far as I'm concerned. If you really want to debate me you gotta come with some facts, logic and/or historical precedents.

I present truth my friend, for its the truth that shall set you free. Now if you don't want to hear truth, well there can be no "debate".

So with that being the case ? and Gomorrah is the historical precedent of receiving the wrath of ? because of their open sin that debased everyone inside those cities except for Lot and his family.

Therefore the correlation between those ancient cities and America is undeniable because America is also doing what ? and Gomorrah once did. Yes,
    the very look on their faces gives them away. They display their sin like the people of ? and don't even try to hide it. They are doomed! They have brought destruction upon themselves. For ? will not be mocked! Whatever a man does that shall he also reap. Amen.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Non issue..

Just cos a niqqa wears a dress doesn't make him any less psychotic..

The only question I have is do we now consider bull ? to be trannies. They've served in the military for years n no one has batted an eye..
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ? photoshopped that combat infantryman's picture?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Transgenders can't even figure out what sex they are hence why 46% of them attempt suicide at some point in their life.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

But yet you believe that they are compotent enough to serve in the military and be successful in a fight against enemy combatants?

• RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? think he Charles Xavier. Do something positve with that ? , like message me the Powerball numbers.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    This ? think he Charles Xavier. Do something positve with that ? , like message me the Powerball numbers.

I'm just a voice crying in the wilderness my friend. Eternity is hanging in the balance and every soul that has ever lived will end up in 1 of 2 places forever! your destiny is worth far more than silver and gold that will
    perish. The greatest investment that you can make is for your soul to be saved from the wrath to come.

Do you know Him?

• Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 19 countries confirmed as allowing transgender people to openly serve in their militaries are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States

copy pasted straight from wiki, no research to confirm, because idgaf.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Laughing stock?

Really ? .

nuke-vi.gif

Really.

Wtf lmao at that gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    The 19 countries confirmed as allowing transgender people to openly serve in their militaries are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States

copy pasted straight from wiki, no research to confirm, because idgaf.

All allies of the USA
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Meanwhile the enemies of the USA are salivating and chomping at the bits because of the weakness that America has now sunken in.

The military leaders in Russia are drinking vodka, the Chinese are drinking green tea, Iranians are drinking Arak, and Kim Jung is at a buffet; while in America the Commander in Chief is making stonewall into national monument.

Scust
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Under the new policy, by Oct. 1, transgender troops already serving should be able to receive medical care and begin formally changing their gender identifications in the Pentagon’s personnel system.

Under the new policy, transgender troops would receive any medically necessary care including surgery, Carter said.
    The new rules also give military commanders flexibility, noting that not all transition cases are the same. Commanders will have the discretion to make decisions on a case-by-case basis, including on job placement, deployments, training delays and other accommodations, based on the needs of the military mission and whether the service members can perform their duties.

Oh I'm sure Barry had something to do w/ this and is just every bit of excited being that he married one.....

If I'm not mistaken, taxpayers will have to foot the bill for this surgery too. Smh, sickening. I work w/ them jokers so who knows what this is gonna spiral into. ? are out more than ever after the repeal of DADT, but you all may very well see soldiers walk around on bases or in public just like in that pic above. By all means, not saying they can't do the job either. But it is a joke to see someone in uniform who has that mental illness....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick question.

Where did the assertion that Michelle Obama is transgendered come from?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? been in the military since forever.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is result of.......

-Political correctness run amok

-Feminism run amok

-A brilliant marketing scheme by the LGBT

-The spaying & neutering of male masculinity in this country

-And a President who puts the interest of ? over his own people
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We must look at the money in no way am i suggesting pimping a punk....but let examine..a man wanted to put on a dres so he wana b a woman aka ? ...hear me out...im cookin. He has deep rooted problems esteem he wants a man but a man dont want him kus u a man...so this punk will pay for u to b around not sex it but b around...plus the tran woman has money to pay..cha ching...ladies an gentlemen can u see the benz..i see the benz if money is a major issue an cash rules cream....let it marinate...
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We must look at the money in no way am i suggesting pimping a punk....but let examine..a man wanted to put on a dres so he wana b a woman aka ? ...hear me out...im cookin. He has deep rooted problems esteem he wants a man but a man dont want him kus u a man...so this punk will pay for u to b around not sex it but b around...plus the tran woman has money to pay..cha ching...ladies an gentlemen can u see the benz..i see the benz if money is a major issue an cash rules cream....let it marinate...

I tried to read yo ? and I am all the way lost. it sounds like u willing to be in a ? relationship for a ? benz? ? for real? please say it aint CLA smh
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait... Why the ? do yall care when

A: yall will never enlist

B: have zero national pride

C: too scared

So why does this concern you?

Thought yall didnt support the troops?

My ? didn't you serve? You would've been cool taking orders from a he/she? I know I wouldn't. On top of the it's a distraction. What you do in your personal time is your business but when you put that uniform on you need to perform as a professional. PERIOD.

Since we letting trannies in now what's the cutoff? Might as well start letting people with face tats and ? in too. Might as well start letting handicap people in too. ? it!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Let em fight hell.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them sissies bout to be in the way
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options